Author Topic: Battle Cry of Freedom NA Community Melee List  (Read 4496 times)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Battle Cry of Freedom NA Community Melee List
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2022, 05:08:54 am »
Spoiler
It’s a sad day when cwater and yoshie are no longer relevant eh fellas?

Good day when anime pfp loser #7649104 is relevant

neither were relevant when the actual game was relevant...lmao gg
you play/played comp for a musket warfare DLC for a video game released in 2012 that has never been popular or mainstream i wouldn't be using the term relevance when it comes to anything this community or game has or has had
and warband was popular and one of the most played game on steam at one point shitbird...this game had a pretty decent player base at one point too sooooo.
and you're still playing an old ass computer game and talking to me on this forum made for it u fucking dork
iswtg these people have 0 self awareness christ almighty someone get me some black tar
MY computers rather new and I dont play NW anymore but ok lol

[close]
you were never any good at nw lol go organize an event or something turdball or whatever the hell you did
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 05:26:59 am by Glenn »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Battle Cry of Freedom NA Community Melee List
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2022, 02:26:19 pm »
Spoiler
It’s a sad day when cwater and yoshie are no longer relevant eh fellas?

Good day when anime pfp loser #7649104 is relevant

neither were relevant when the actual game was relevant...lmao gg
you play/played comp for a musket warfare DLC for a video game released in 2012 that has never been popular or mainstream i wouldn't be using the term relevance when it comes to anything this community or game has or has had
and warband was popular and one of the most played game on steam at one point shitbird...this game had a pretty decent player base at one point too sooooo.
and you're still playing an old ass computer game and talking to me on this forum made for it u fucking dork
iswtg these people have 0 self awareness christ almighty someone get me some black tar
MY computers rather new and I dont play NW anymore but ok lol

[close]
you were never any good at nw lol go organize an event or something turdball or whatever the hell you did
i pity the foo

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳