Poll

Who was the best meleer at his/hers peak?

JackieChan
41 (32.5%)
Axiom
15 (11.9%)
Maple
2 (1.6%)
Dj OVERJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(over joy get it?)
4 (3.2%)
Bill the Butcher
5 (4%)
Mang
8 (6.3%)
Sorry bout the rest vote here if you pick isn't on the list.
51 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: January 04, 2016, 01:25:32 pm

Author Topic: Clutches, and the best player you know  (Read 124952 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Clutches, and the best player you know
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2015, 03:24:20 pm »
I'm surprised no one mentioned Jackie Chan. By far the best player in the NA community. It is hard to keep track of how many times he has clutched
I find that funny considering the countless times I've made jackie rage quit on NA GF.

Saliva/Moose imo was the best NA player when he actually played alot
Imo how good you do on Na GF means absolutely nothing. People play different than how they would in actual line battles

Is is the best person I know. Although, I haven't been in the community for that long so it's definitely possible that someone is/was better

1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2015, 03:34:29 pm »
I'm surprised no one mentioned Jackie Chan. By far the best player in the NA community. It is hard to keep track of how many times he has clutched
I find that funny considering the countless times I've made jackie rage quit on NA GF.

Saliva/Moose imo was the best NA player when he actually played alot
Your "oh so great" regiment's Guards and some of your better meleers.

In any case, I am not nearly as good as I used to be but that still is enough to beat you 3 times out of 4 times we have dueled. If you actually trashtalk, might want to be able to back it up. Calling my leaving a server ragequitting is simply quite pathetic. I could claim the same thing every time I see you leave the server.

You have the better team (Mack, Rico, yourself and Zzehth) , still getting wrecked. I rest my case.

Let the...

EDIT: I should add who I think the best meleer is/was! ClaSh for EU and global, for NA I always thought Ghost extremely strong or maybe Lithios although he basically quit right when I came to NA.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 03:36:28 pm by JackieChan »

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2015, 03:47:44 pm »
Ya, you might have quite a bit of the community fooled but we both know thats not the case.You always brought zzehth on the server because you know you cannot compete with me otherwise. You and zzehth were salty and desperate enough to keep me banned from NWL because you both know I shit on you. I've made you rage quit so many damn times on GF, you literally leave everytime your team isnt stacked or you aren't on top of the leaderboard, you are a clown.

There is nothing special about your melee you literally just down spam and tank, which is why I spanked you 7-3 in our past duel...and I will again and again

I hear you have like 5 k hours logged on 2 accounts on NW, Must suck to know someone who has not played nearly as long as you is betetr than you  ;)

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2015, 03:49:45 pm »
Ya, you might have quite a bit of the community fooled but we both know thats not the case.You always brought zzehth on the server because you know you cannot compete with me otherwise. You and zzehth were salty and desperate enough to keep me banned from NWL because you both know I shit on you. I've made you rage quit so many damn times on GF, you literally leave everytime your team isnt stacked or you aren't on top of the leaderboard, you are a clown.

There is nothing special about your melee you literally just down spam and tank, which is why I spanked you 7-3 in our past duel...and I will again and again

I hear you have like 5 k hours logged on 2 accounts on NW, Must suck to know someone who has not played nearly as long as you is betetr than you  ;)
Good one Bill. :P

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2015, 05:06:45 pm »

Who are you?

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2015, 05:07:03 pm »
My proudest achievement so far is this 1v10 clutch on the Groupfighting_Server about two weeks ago :) http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/397800142273433702/C8303E84DF067E1E441AA9B549E12C16BFE1ABD5/

AeroNinja

« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2015, 05:18:02 pm »

Who are you?
lol jackie would beat the shit out of you. No doubt .

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2015, 05:31:35 pm »
Wait you guys don't know billthebutcher?!11!!11

AeroNinja

« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2015, 05:34:16 pm »
Nein. Tell us pls.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2015, 05:37:03 pm »
King FishBiscuit.

Beast
>always high
>GOAT

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2015, 06:56:53 pm »
Lol you're saying this and you've never even seen me play. I would spank any of you slowest melee EU turds.

Lawbringer

« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2015, 07:29:14 pm »
I think we can all agree that the best meleer is Betty

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2015, 07:33:41 pm »
I think we can all agree that the best meleer is Betty
is Betty confirmed pls ban
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2015, 08:27:54 pm »
Lol you're saying this and you've never even seen me play. I would spank any of you slowest melee EU turds.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2015, 09:03:59 pm »
Been a while since I seen Jackie irate. What have those mean Americans done to you?