DOWNLOAD LINKhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/gmqmw7gkcqk1kwp/Bello_Civili.exehttp://www.moddb.com/mods/bello-civili-the-roman-civil-war/downloads/bello-civiliSERVER FILES (For server hoster)http://www.mediafire.com/download/freehu79u8hymri/Bello_Civili_Dedicated.7z
• Fight as one of the two combatants - the Populares (Caesar) or the Optimates (Pompey)!
• Many differences between factions while remaining balanced!Class system
• Bello Civili will use the NW class system. Each unit class will represent a different cohort within a legion.
• Take the First Cohort, with subclasses like Milites, Optio, Eagle Signifer or Centurio... or join the auxiliary wing as a Gallic Infantry man or Skirmisher.
• Other classes like siege engineers, legionary command staff or mercenaries are available too!Standards
• A large amount of high-quality, accurate uniforms for each side!
• A large variety of in-game banners for each side!Weaponry
• A wide array of ancient weapons!
• Fight with gladius, pilum, bows, spears and more!
• Use siege machines like catapults or the scorpion to destroy the enemy troops!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnBTrZq8djg[/youtube]Map environment and atmosphere
• Roman buildings and envirement will help to get you into ancient times !
• Temples, insulaes, theatres and more will provide some roman looking surrounding.
• Voice commands and yells will be roman based. Officers will shout their orders in latin!
Gothic Knight - Classical Italian/Roman items
Jaakko - Roman Era Buildings
Llew - Mount&Gladius v2.0
Alphadelta - Ancient Warrior Pack
Imperium Romanum Team - Armor, shields and weapons
The Brytenwalda Team - For some barbarian stuff
Dion/Folcwar and IL_Scippio - for support
Rigadoon - for the fancy elephant!THE TEAM