Author Topic: Delete ASAP new thread up.  (Read 26017 times)

Offline Kammin

• Captain
  • That's a paddling
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kammin
  • Side: Confederacy
Delete ASAP new thread up.
« on: June 17, 2013, 02:00:18 am »
New forum page open https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=17334.0

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 12:33:34 am by Kammin »

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
  • Side: Union
Re: 22nd Scots Greys
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 03:29:30 am »
Goodluck. The way you left the 5thFKI was sad though.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 07:22:58 am »
Good Luck !!! :D

Offline Samuel

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • 3rd (East Kent) Regiment of Foot "The Buffs" Website
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 07:36:14 am »
Good Luck! Nice thread btw :)

Offline Braderz

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Suisse_2e_Kpl_Braderz
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 01:51:08 pm »
Best of Luck Guys

Offline Kammin

• Captain
  • That's a paddling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 01:52:02 pm »
Thanks  :D

Offline LoganVI

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 04:08:50 pm »
Goodluck. The way you left the 5thFKI was sad though.

Yeah, but the way you treating us what you expect? I've been the voice of moderation here for the last couple weeks, but when I talked to your previous members, Towel and Joe, about how you ran the Royal Scots, I knew you were never gonna change. Plus if we waited another week cav would have just folded in on itself, all our members where going inactive due to lack of LBs as actual cav.
Not just the way you treat cav either, the way you treat everyone else, no matter how much effort people put into the reg, or money, you OWN it and you never let anyone forget it or get a real grab on power, not even enough to do their jobs properly. Not that all of your people are even interested in doing their jobs, Gilbert, your highest ranking NCO, is too interested in doing yours to do anything resembling NCO work. Hardenberg seems more interested in kissing your ass and insulting me than actually taking stock of the long term problems of the regiment. Shadow and Dennis are your only good ones, behind them in rank is Dirkiepie. Good luck with that.

Offline Syntax

• First Lieutenant
  • 사랑 - 행복 - 가족
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 06:02:44 pm »
Best of luck

Offline Prince_Eugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19th_Fus_Prince_Eugen
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 06:03:45 pm »
Good luck!

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 07:22:13 pm »
That's the greatest logic ever. "Our leader ain't letting us go Cavalry let's all go inactive."

Offline Kleist

• Brigadier General
  • (Kleister96) Former 8Lr and 92nd Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 08:53:15 pm »
That's the greatest logic ever. "Our leader ain't letting us go Cavalry let's all go inactive."

why not? ^^ thats a good reason i think. If i couldn play the class that i want, i would go inactive like these guys.

Good luck with this man  ;)

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 09:22:57 pm »
They didn't even have enough men to join LBs with, and they blamed me for it. I created the Cavalry ranks and everything for them, yet I get blammed.

It's just a coup d'eta that failed miserably.

Offline Kammin

• Captain
  • That's a paddling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2013, 09:28:58 pm »
That's not why I left silly, we left because your an idiot. And we were sick of you saying you were going to disband the cav detachment for weeks. So I decided that I would take them and do a better job.

They must of felt the same way other wise they wouldn't of left with me.

As for the ranks.... they we're wrong as well haha.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:33:08 pm by Wreford123 »

Offline Weejock McFiddles

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cabela
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 03:27:55 am »
Saw you sign up on the 34th event thread. You cant call yourself the 22nd Dragoons "Scots Greys". Get some god damn imagination. Or a fucking history book. If we go to the same events with those names. You are gonna end up getting left behind. People are gonna think you are us. God damn it kid. The FKI must be happy to have you gone. If you cant find a new name ill help you. Cause this is fucking pathetic. Atleast make sure your tags arent 22ndSG_Col_RetardedKid
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:32:39 am by Weejock McFiddles »

Offline Kammin

• Captain
  • That's a paddling
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2013, 04:10:27 am »
Saw you sign up on the 34th event thread. You cant call yourself the 22nd Dragoons "Scots Greys". Get some god damn imagination. Or a fucking history book. If we go to the same events with those names. You are gonna end up getting left behind. People are gonna think you are us. God damn it kid. The FKI must be happy to have you gone. If you cant find a new name ill help you. Cause this is fucking pathetic. Atleast make sure your tags arent 22ndSG_Col_RetardedKid

There different numbers get over it. As for the history part... well your regiment is named wrong. At this point in history they were still called the 2nd Dragoons , so if your basing your regiment of the real Scots Greys might want to change those tags, should really be 2nd DG

It's just the same as having a foot guard regiment it's not hard for people to tell the difference, for example the 3rd FG is not the same as the 33rd FG.   

"

And as for changing it ... if you came and spoke to me on steam about this I would have . But now I'm going to keep it , just out of principal. This regiment is here for me and my men to have fun I'm not going to change it because you've got a problem with the difference between 2 and 22.

So as for this whole retarded little kid thing ... my regiment is as historically correct as yours , if not more so. The Second already existed , so you're taking the place of a regiment that already existed. The 22nd SG has as much of a place in this community as the 2nd_SG , hey we can be historically incorrect together.

(Source =Charles Grant and Michael Youens, Royal Scots Greys) So you just got a history lesson from this retarded kid and his history book.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 04:39:59 am by Wreford123 »