Well, now that I have a nice collection in store, I thought it would be a good idea to start releasing my stuff to the public. Check every now and then for updates, since I'll be releasing one skin every now and then.
If you have any requests, leave a comment with the regiment you want, some background info on it and pictures. Lots and lots of pictures.
To be released:
On hiatus for now
- Flanquers Grenadiers de la Garde (replace 15e)
- Légion Portugaise Grenadier (replace Légion de la Vistule) -10%
- Tercio de Cantabros Montañeses de Buenos Ayres (to be decided) -60% Got the first alpha ready, though patch broke it.
- King's German Legion Light Infatry (replace 51st)
- Chernigovskiy Pehotniy Polk (Replace Simbirskiy)
- Loyal Lusitanian Legion (Replace 51st)
- Looking for Austrian regiments to skin
I would also like to announce that I'll be taking requests for making dividers and regimental avatars, such as the ones I use for my skins' preview threads. All I would require to make them would be pictures of the regiment you want represented.
His Britannic Majesty's 82nd Regiment of FootPortraits:Private Soldiers:Centre Company:Light Company:Grenadier Company:
-The Prince of Wales’ Own Volunteers-
Ensigns:Centre Company:Light Company:Grenadier Company:
Officers:Centre Company:Light Company:Grenadier Company:
Special thanks to:
Kirby- 82nd Regiment - Guy who wouldn't get off my balls until I finished this
James Grant -60th Rifles - He provided his glorious all knowing book of British uniforms
DukeOfWellington - 29th Regiment - Aided me with special details not mentioned in James' book
Comments and feedback are very appreciated!