Author Topic: -The 36y Moskovskii Yegerskii Polk- [Recruiting NA]  (Read 4568 times)

Offline [36y]Plk-GreenSnow

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GreenSnow
  • Side: Union
-The 36y Moskovskii Yegerskii Polk- [Recruiting NA]
« on: September 14, 2015, 05:23:10 am »
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About The 36y
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are a Mount and Blade: Warband  Napoleonic Wars Regiment. We attend organized 200 man events 4 days a week bringing discipline and fun to the battlefield. Off time we enjoy ourselves on Teamspeak, playing various games or just plain having fun conversations with one another.
Regimental Numbers Per Linebattle
Spoiler
15-20
[close]
Schedule
Spoiler
Sunday: 88th Linebattle/Promos
Monday: Day Off
Tuesday:101e Linebattle
Wednesday: KPR Seige
 Thursday: Day Off
Friday: Mandatory Training
Saturday: 104th Linebattle
[close]
Ranks
Spoiler
Officers:
Polkovnik
Podpolkovnik
Mayor
Kapitan
Poruchik
NCOs:
Praporshchik
Feldfebel
Mladishy
Yefryator
Rankers:
GvardV
Gvard
War Corespondant
MushketerV
Mushketer
Ryadavoy
Rekruit
[close]
How To Join
Spoiler
Add, GreenSnow on Steam
Download Teamspeak3 if you do not already have it installed
Download Link: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
Join the 36y Teamspeak
IP: 192.223.30.203:9997
The rest of the information will be given to you by an officer after joining Teamspeak.
[close]
Important Information, History
The 36y is the surviving hope and dream that was the -26e Infanterie de Ligne-
The 26e was the second largest NA regiment in its golden months, but faced with many complications, as you would see in any big regiment. If one thing would come back to normal another problem would arise. But, our Colonel... Snow, was dedicated to the regiment. He wouldn't give up. I "GreenSnow" after being a Captain, was raised to the rank of Lt. Col. I helped out as much as I could to make things easier on our leader. But Snow, soon after my promotion, wanted to take a break from the reg putting me in charge of it. "His real life was too busy to run a regiment as well." But after about a week, Snow gave up on anything online all together, he didn't say why. But who can blame him, running a regiment is a lot of work. Which is what I have come to find running this one in his absence. September 13 2015 is when he "retired" a mere month before the regiment would turn a year old. But I, to keep this great community that he has built running, formed this new regiment, to revitalize the members of the 26e, and to give them a new purpose and goal. We will never forget our humble beginnings and where we came from, and to that I say... Long live the 36y Moskovskii Yegerskii Polk!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 04:04:05 am by [36y]Plk-GreenSnow »

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: -The 36y Moskovskii Yegerskii Polk-
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 05:36:47 am »
Rip 26e, GL, fix grammar  :P

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: -The 36y Moskovskii Yegerskii Polk- [Recruiting NA]
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 09:10:15 am »
Don't forgot the person that gave you that name long ago..

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 12:05:20 pm »
COMIC SANS!!!!!!!!!

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 12:07:46 pm »
Love how u put a massive space with ur attendance xd

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 10:59:21 pm »
good luck

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 11:31:13 pm »
Atleast he has made the effort to make the thread, you don't need to be rude about it m8s

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile

Offline ~Badger~

• Private
  • lol
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bajur
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2015, 09:54:32 pm »
Snow's farewell message to the Mount and Blade Community (If you haven't seen it on my profile already): ''I'm not gonna be doin any online stuff anymore if u guys wanna continue the reg by all means someone take command if u choose to u have my full support i advise u to join an army if u want to do that look at my friends list and add some ppl ask for ts gl'' <--------- Best colonel NA

Offline Gunther AV

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2015, 04:30:35 pm »
Russian friends!

Offline Lucifear

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 6teSLR_PLt_Lucious
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2015, 05:46:58 pm »
Good luck Gents! Snow was a good leader and a good person, do him well guys :)

Lawbringer

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2015, 06:20:42 pm »
Hello, would you like to try our Dank Meme Subscription Service?

Offline Celticpickles

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ex 29y
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR fuck boi
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2015, 09:03:05 am »
Bump

Offline OuRaNos

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OuRaNos
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2015, 11:56:17 am »
Good luck !!
Currently: SdtV Dans Le IVe_45e
Previous: Brg/GrdH Dans Le 1er_Huss - CvlE Dans Le 3e_Huss - CvlE Dans Le 2e_Huss - BrgF/Adj Dans Le 9e_Huss - SgtMaj Dans La 7eBrigade - Trmp Dans Le 1erRH - FlqP Dans Le 7eFlq - Gnd Dans Le 16eJG - SoPV Dans Le 31e_Volt