Author Topic: Vislesnky Legion [VL] Russian Regiment  (Read 4337 times)

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Vislesnky Legion [VL] Russian Regiment
« on: January 09, 2015, 10:52:26 pm »

Introduction
Vislesnky Legion [VL]  is disciplined infantry regiment which is a Russian regiment and we play for French faction ( Legion de la Vistule ) . Our regiment accepts players that are able to show some sort of skill and can behave themselves like gentleman. Everyone in this regiment respects each other so its important to keep your discipline.If you behave appropriately then you will get a warning. When you get 3 warnings in one month that means your kicked from regiment. We do not accept any trolls and if you do troll, expect to be kicked. We mostly play 1v1s. In regiment we have 15-25 people that are active.

Recruitment
If your interested in Joining our Reigment you can either leave your contact on this website:
http://vlfrareg.wix.com/vl-regiment#!page3/cee5
Or you can message me on my steam for further discussion:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/flame_1616
History About Legion De La Vistule
The Legion was formed in Breslau, Silesia in February 1807 from an infantry regiment and cavalry regiment in the service of the Kingdom of Naples that were descended from Jan Henryk Dabrowski's Dabrowski's Legions and Karol Kniaziewicz's Danube Legion originally raised in the 1790s. initially named the Polish-Italian Legion as it had been organized around the Poles formerly in Italian service. Most of the recruits came from ex-Prussian and ex-Austrian territories, particularly Poznan and Pomerania.

The Polish-Italian Legion fought its first engagement at the siege of Klodzko and then was transferred to Kingdom of Westphalia in October 1807 and was placed in garrison in the capital, Kassel where it was recruited to full authorized strength from Poles in French occupied territory. The newly expanded cavalry regiment arrived in Kassel on November 11, 1807.Napoleon I directed that the Legion be transferred to French service on February 21, 1808. The Legion was transferred to Poitiers, France and was officially renamed the Vistula Legion on March 31, 1808 with the equivalent status of French line units. The infantry was reorganized to the 1808 pattern of six company battalions in April of that year in conformance with the new French organization decreed on February 18, 1808. The Legion's depot was at Sedan. All of the personnel of the Legion were to be of Polish ethnicity except for the company clerks, the fourriers, battalion adjutant non-commissioned officers, and paymasters. who were to be French. The strength of the Legion was set at 5,959 men in June 1808. The 2nd and 3rd infantry regiments of the Vistula Legion in June 1808 and participated in Napoleon's invasion of Spain (the Peninsular War). On March 24, 1809 at the Battle of Yevenes, 600 of Polish lancers of the Legion of the Vistula lost all their banners (which had not been defended because nobody knew they were hidden in the carriage) when they had cut through the ambush set by 5,000 of Spaniards. The regiment was renamed in 1811 into the 7e régiment de chevau-légers lanciers.

Line Battles
If your interested in arranging a line battle with [VL] then pls add me and i would be more than happy to arrange some sort of line battle :)
https://steamcommunity.com/id/flame_1616

Our Ranks
Here is how our nicknames in the game look. This is the order of our ranks. Colonel being the highest and Rct being the lowest.
[VL]_Colonel_Nickname
[VL]_Lt-Colonel_Nickname
[VL]_Major_Nickname
[VL]_Cpt_Nickname
[VL]_Lt_Nickname
[VL]_Srg_Maj_Nickname
[VL]_Srg_Nickname
[VL]_Cpl_Nickname
[VL]_Garde_Nickname
[VL]_Gren_Nickname
[VL]_Fzl_Nickname
[VL]_Pvt_Nickname
[VL]_Rct_Nickname

Other Things
Little video that we had made on youtube

Reminder !
This is a Russian regiment, so if your English I don't think you would be interested in joining, but if you are interested then please add me on steam :)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 03:37:55 am by MaNdar1nch1k »

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline bruno73

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stanislas_Lefort
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Vislesnky Legion [VL] Russian Regiment
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 11:07:39 pm »
Nice thread GL !  ;D

Offline curlyconnor

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2nd_Staff_Col_CurlyConnor
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 11:34:19 pm »
Good luck from the 2nd Queens Royal Regiment of Foot :)

Offline DeadlyWarrior

• First Lieutenant
  • Nr4_Tromp_Kekao~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 08:50:20 am »
Good luck, I know that the VL has some really good fighters. ;)

Offline Verdier/Diomedes

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1tesRhein_Kpt_Heinrich
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 01:15:57 pm »
Good luck!

Offline Michael Fish

• Major
  • Ubique
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stRHA_Col_Fish
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 01:17:55 pm »
Good luck from the Brunswick Corps!

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2015, 11:09:53 pm »
Good Luck
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2015, 01:33:54 pm »
Thank you all, for GL wishes :)

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 02:08:22 pm »
Good luck.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2015, 02:41:23 pm »
Good luck.
THank youu

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2015, 03:49:04 pm »
VL was frozen for a specific amount of time and officially we are back !

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2015, 05:26:47 pm »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2015, 10:57:47 pm »
Thanks lads