Author Topic: 1и Српски пешадијски пук [Recruiting SRB/EU] - Disbanded  (Read 47655 times)

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

Historical background

The First Serbian Uprising was the first stage of the Serbian Revolution, the successful wars of independence that lasted approximately 9 years and 9 months (1804–1813), during which Serbia achieved independence for the first time after more than three centuries of Ottoman rule and short-lasting Austrian occupations.

Serbian revolutionary army was made from the common folk. Gathering the army was done on a geographic basis, with occasional military training. An important part of the army was composed of former outlaws and refugees from neighboring areas under Turkish rule. Following the example of European countries at that time, at the end of 1808, Serbia introduced regular army, which was dependent on the state. Each nahiye (administrative unit of the Ottoman Empire), depending on the population, formed one or two companies of so called “regulashi” which meant they were regular army.

Regular army consisted of infantry and cavalry and had a major number of fighters and cannons. Fortified fortresses, camps and ditches were of great importance for upcoming defence against the Ottoman counter-offensive in 1812. Left by Russian Empire, which had to defend their motherland against Napoleon, Serbia was once again alone in its struggle for survival. Moreover, Serb leader - Karadjordje - was ill and had no strength to fight. In 1813 Serbian uprising has been crushed but this revolution sparked the Second Serbian uprising a year later which resulted in a creation of Principality of Serbia as it gained semi-independence from Ottoman Empire in 1817 (formally in 1829). Serbia got its fill independence in 1878 and was later recognized as a Kingdom of Serbia in 1882.

The first Serbian infantry regiment was formed at the end of the 19th century, but for the sake of gameplay and fun we placed it into the NW era.

Rank structure

Officers

Pukovnik/Пуковник/Colonel
Spoiler
[close]

Potpukovnik/Потпуковник/Lt. Colonel
Spoiler
[close]

Major/Мајор/Major
Spoiler
[close]

Kapetan/Капетан/Captain
Spoiler
[close]

Poručnik/Поручник/1st Lieutenant
Spoiler
[close]

Potporučnik/Потпоручник/2nd Lieutenant
Spoiler
[close]

Non-Commissioned Officers

Narednik/Наредник/Staff Sergeant
Spoiler
[close]

Podnarednik/Поднаредник/Sergeant
Spoiler
[close]

Enlisted

Kaplar/Каплар/Corporal
Spoiler
[close]

Regulaš/Регулаш/Regular
Spoiler
[close]

Redov/Редов/Private
Spoiler
[close]

Muster Role

Официри/Officers

Мјр/Мjr Gojkov
Кпт/Kpt Pekmen63

Подофицири/Non-Commissioned Officers

Нрд/Nrd Black Knight
Пнрд/Pnrd Knezevic

Војници/Enlisted

Кпл/Kpl Momchilo
Кпл/Kpl Marjack
Кпл/Kpl Мiscevic

Ргл/Rgl Anthony
Ргл/Rgl Varadin

Рдв/Rdv Mori
Рдв/Rdv Nikola
Рдв/Rdv Hajky
Рдв/Rdv Luka
Рдв/Rdv Andronicus
Рдв/Rdv Viktor

Total strength: 15

« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 10:31:07 am by Gojkov »

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: 1и Српски пешадијски пук [Recruiting SRB/EU]
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 01:34:49 am »

Contact and other information

If you have a certain proposal (such as 1v1 or 2v2), want to know more about us or you wish to join us, please add me on steam:
Our steam group:
Our website:

1v1 Records
1i vs 8ste 7-3
1i vs HMS Victory 3-7
1i vs BulgarianLbGrd 5-5
1i vs BulgarianLbGrd 9-1
1i vs 27y Finlandskiy Pehotniy Polk 6-4

Won matches: 3 Lost matches: 1 Draws: 1

Medals:

Албанска споменица/Albanian memorial
(Awarded only to loyal and active members)
Spoiler
[close]
Карађорђева звезда/Karadjordje's star
(Last man standing award: given to those who were the last alive out of the whole regiment/team and have shown extreme skill/courage by beating multiple opponents)
Spoiler
[close]
Медаља одличном стрелцу/Sharpshooter medal
(Awarded to those who manage to shoot down enemies on large distances or manage to shoot down 10 or more opponents during an event)
Spoiler
[close]

Медаља рада/Medal of labour
(Awarded to those who have shown extreme dedication to the regiment and are always doing some extra work)
Spoiler
[close]
Обилића медаља/Obilic's medal
(Awarded only to the winners of our monthly regimental melee tournament)
Spoiler
[close]
Орден Краљевића Марка/Medal of Kraljevic Marko
(Awarded to those who manage to kill more than 15 opponents in melee)
Spoiler
[close]

Орден ратне заставе/Medal of the War Banner
(Awarded to those who manage to steal the enemy flag)
Spoiler
[close]
Орден за војне заслуге/Medal of Military Merit
(Awarded for recruiting)
Spoiler
[close]

Special thanks to our dear friends and supporters, NeaxusPrime and Furrnox, for the lovely signatures. Very special thanks to our dear friend and supporter Freddiebox (future Steven Spielberg) for the epic, lovely video he made for us.

NeaxusPrime:
Spoiler
[close]
Furrnox:
Spoiler
[close]
Freddiebox (future Steven Spielberg):
Spoiler
[close]

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 02:37:04 pm by Gojkov »

Offline Teseract

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 95th_Gren_Lt_Teseract
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 01:35:35 am »
Good Luck! :)

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 01:36:34 am »
Thank you sir!

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 01:39:51 am »
i have a dream of a Balkan League :D  , friend, forming this regiment makes me extreamly happy!

I really wish you the best of luck, hope to meet you in line battles soon!

~21o Sacred Band, AlekoTheGreek

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 01:40:27 am »
Thank you our dear Greek brothers, looking forward to having trainings together and even friendly 1v1s ;)

Offline The_Ace

• Second Lieutenant
  • Србин 101%
    • View Profile
    • 82nd.eu
  • Nick: Pavlovskiy_Yefr_AceSRB
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 01:43:33 am »
i have a dream of a Balkan League :D  , friend, forming this regiment makes me extreamly happy!

I really wish you the best of luck, hope to meet you in line battles soon!

~21o Sacred Band, AlekoTheGreek

Aww my Greek lad <3

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 01:46:01 am »
We will work more on the thread layout. Signatures are in progress as well.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 01:53:32 am »
Good luck!!
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 01:57:31 am »
It's Great that you guys managed to unite the Serbian community and, hopefully,create a powerful new regiment. Best of Luck with everything, the 21o stands with ya brothers!

Well, I have to troll slightly, so I just have to support... :P :P :P
Code
  _____   ___  _      _____         ___      ___  ______    ___  ____   ___ ___  ____  ____    ____  ______  ____   ___   ____       _____   ___   ____       __  _   ___    _____  ___   __ __   ___   __ 
 / ___/  /  _]| |    |     |       |   \    /  _]|      |  /  _]|    \ |   |   ||    ||    \  /    ||      ||    | /   \ |    \     |     | /   \ |    \     |  |/ ] /   \  / ___/ /   \ |  |  | /   \ |  |
(   \_  /  [_ | |    |   __| _____ |    \  /  [_ |      | /  [_ |  D  )| _   _ | |  | |  _  ||  o  ||      | |  | |     ||  _  |    |   __||     ||  D  )    |  ' / |     |(   \_ |     ||  |  ||     ||  |
 \__  ||    _]| |___ |  |_  |     ||  D  ||    _]|_|  |_||    _]|    / |  \_/  | |  | |  |  ||     ||_|  |_| |  | |  O  ||  |  |    |  |_  |  O  ||    /     |    \ |  O  | \__  ||  O  ||  |  ||  O  ||__|
 /  \ ||   [_ |     ||   _] |_____||     ||   [_   |  |  |   [_ |    \ |   |   | |  | |  |  ||  _  |  |  |   |  | |     ||  |  |    |   _] |     ||    \     |     ||     | /  \ ||     ||  :  ||     | __
 \    ||     ||     ||  |          |     ||     |  |  |  |     ||  .  \|   |   | |  | |  |  ||  |  |  |  |   |  | |     ||  |  |    |  |   |     ||  .  \    |  .  ||     | \    ||     | \   / |     ||  |
  \___||_____||_____||__|          |_____||_____|  |__|  |_____||__|\_||___|___||____||__|__||__|__|  |__|  |____| \___/ |__|__|    |__|    \___/ |__|\_|    |__|\_| \___/   \___| \___/   \_/   \___/ |__|

Ahh... that's much better. Hope you guys have fun!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 02:26:58 am by KL4R1N0G4MPR0S »
<3

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 02:01:16 am »
Good luck!!

Thanks! :)

It's Great that you guys managed to unite the Serbian community and, hopefully,create a powerful new regiment. Best of Luck with everything, the 21o stands with ya brothers!

Well, I have to troll slightly, so I just have to support... :P :P :P
Spoiler
Code
  _____   ___  _      _____         ___      ___  ______    ___  ____   ___ ___  ____  ____    ____  ______  ____   ___   ____       _____   ___   ____       __  _   ___    _____  ___   __ __   ___   __ 
 / ___/  /  _]| |    |     |       |   \    /  _]|      |  /  _]|    \ |   |   ||    ||    \  /    ||      ||    | /   \ |    \     |     | /   \ |    \     |  |/ ] /   \  / ___/ /   \ |  |  | /   \ |  |
(   \_  /  [_ | |    |   __| _____ |    \  /  [_ |      | /  [_ |  D  )| _   _ | |  | |  _  ||  o  ||      | |  | |     ||  _  |    |   __||     ||  D  )    |  ' / |     |(   \_ |     ||  |  ||     ||  |
 \__  ||    _]| |___ |  |_  |     ||  D  ||    _]|_|  |_||    _]|    / |  \_/  | |  | |  |  ||     ||_|  |_| |  | |  O  ||  |  |    |  |_  |  O  ||    /     |    \ |  O  | \__  ||  O  ||  |  ||  O  ||__|
 /  \ ||   [_ |     ||   _] |_____||     ||   [_   |  |  |   [_ |    \ |   |   | |  | |  |  ||  _  |  |  |   |  | |     ||  |  |    |   _] |     ||    \     |     ||     | /  \ ||     ||  :  ||     | __
 \    ||     ||     ||  |          |     ||     |  |  |  |     ||  .  \|   |   | |  | |  |  ||  |  |  |  |   |  | |     ||  |  |    |  |   |     ||  .  \    |  .  ||     | \    ||     | \   / |     ||  |
  \___||_____||_____||__|          |_____||_____|  |__|  |_____||__|\_||___|___||____||__|__||__|__|  |__|  |____| \___/ |__|__|    |__|    \___/ |__|\_|    |__|\_| \___/   \___| \___/   \_/   \___/ |__|
[close]

Ahh... that's much better. Hope you guys have fun!

I really hope we managed to unite finally, we'll see in the near future. Thanks for the support :D

Offline LordRevan

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Revan
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 02:12:36 am »
Good Luck with your new regiment. Happy to hear that their is a Serbian regiment out there.Whatever you need glady 21o will  support you!    :)  ;)

Offline BNS Marko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Bear Force 2
  • Nick: BNS Marko
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2014, 09:07:17 am »
Good luck and keep in mind  :P
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Vaska