Author Topic: Slovenski Cilljanski Topniški Polk - Artillery Regiment  (Read 2963 times)

Offline FlyingGroundhog

• Private
  • My steam is FlyingGroundhog
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Slovenski Cilljanski Topniški Polk - Artillery Regiment
« on: November 13, 2013, 06:44:46 am »
Slovenian Artillery Regiment of Celje

Description
Artillery Regiment of Celje was created to have a comfortable playing environment with other players, while still maintaining order and cooperation in the game. I (FlyingGroundhog) aim to recruit players from Canada and the Unites States, making us a NA regiment. That being said if you are from Europe etc. you are not barred from entering.

For now this regiment will just be doing public games on servers such as NA1, however in the very short future I want to sign up for Artillery for Line Battles. That being said, since we aren't Line Infantry it may be harder to find Line Battles where we can be Artillery... because of this, I want to encourage Regiment members to learn and master every soldier type, whether it is Artillery or Skirmisher or the others. Additionally you can't be in another regiment while in this one, and you have to tell me if you leave the regiment. However, mercing for other regiments is fine.
Slovene?
Yes, it's less common that you see Russian or Austrian regiments, but a Slovenian regiment? Well, I chose this over a Austrian/Russian/Scottish regiment because it helps distinguish this regiment apart from the dozens of others. Our in game preferred faction though is Austria, being that Slovenia answered to the Austrian Empire during that time, at least, that was the situation simplified.
Ranks
Please note these ranks are highly subject to change*

For the most part I want a simple ranking system that is based on time, not finesse or dedication. I want this regiment to be laid back, at least compared to others, therefore I am doing it this way.

Tryout - Tryout - "Cjele_T_YourName"
New Recruit - Rekrut - "Cjele_Rkt_YourName"
One Month - Zasebni - "Cjele_Zsni_YourName"
Six Months - Pehota - "Cjele_Phta_YourName"
One Year - Starešina - "Cjele_Stna_YourName"
---------------------------------------------------------<>
Special Ranks:
Regiment Leader - Mojster - CjeleMojster_FlyingGroundhog - Self explanatory
Second in Command - Narednik - Cjele_Nrdnk_YourName - Self explanatory
(Other than Regiment Leader and Second in Command, Special ranks are optional to use)
Roster
Regimental Leader - FlyingGroundhog
Second in Command -
Rekrut:
Zasebni:
Pehota:
Starešina:
--------------------<>
[Total Regiment Member count, doesn't include members who have left or have been banned from Regiment]
>[1]<

Last Thoughts/Info
A new tryout system in place, where most members will go through a tryout phase for 2-7ish days. This is just to make sure we don't get very undisireable people in the regiment even if they application looked fine.
It is intentional that the in game abbreviation of the regiment is Cjele, not Celje. In Slovenia they call it Cjele.
No, I do not speak Slovenian. So please do not be mad at me if something doesn't make sense with the words. :)
Please do not be angry if I left out or forgot something, this was quite a big initial post so I will surely change things with formatting etc. in the future.
Rules will come in the near future. Simple to say you must speak Fluent English to join, additionally you must be at or over 15 years of age.
Contact/Info
Teamspeak is required, however it is not required to use your mic. We may change teamspeaks in the future. "66.225.195.182:9988"
My Steam is FlyingGroundhog. If you are in the Regiment, make sure you have me on your friends. If you aren't, feel free to add me anyway.
Application
Copy-paste and put the stuff in.
----------------------------------------------<>
Steam: (ex. FlyingGroundhog)
Name: (What you are called in teamspeak and in game)
Short-hand Name: (ex. Groundhog or Hog)
Are you over or at 15 years of age?: Yes (You must say yes)
Why do you want to join?: (ex. I really like playing Napoleonic Wars and your laid-back style of regiment is attractive, the members seem responsible and there are active events, sign me up!)
Extra/About You [Optional]: (ex. I love eating Mushrooms and relaxing to Barry White.)
Enough Talk!
Lastly I would like to say by casual I mean that there will be no mandatory practices or linebattles for normal members... you aren't allowed to TK everyone. :)
Thanks for considering joining, I will do my best to make a fun and enjoyable play environment for everyone.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 06:33:14 pm by FlyingGroundhog »

Offline FlyingGroundhog

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Slovenski Cilljanski Topniški Polk - Artillery Regiment
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 07:23:04 pm »
Reserved, haha forgot. Anyways sorry about locking it, I haven't used forums in the past very much.

Offline Leggett

• Volunteer
  • Fight for the freedom of all!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leggett
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 02:27:45 am »
Steam: Leggett
Name: Leggett
Short-hand Name: Leggett
Are you over or at 15 years of age?: Yes indeed
Why do you want to join?: because i wish to fuck people up with arty! erm on a serious note because i see potential here, why not be a part of it
Extra/About You [Optional]: I am Leggett, what more needs to be said xD i'm originally from germany but now reside in texas.

Offline FlyingGroundhog

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 02:31:37 am »
Steam: Leggett
Name: Leggett
Short-hand Name: Leggett
Are you over or at 15 years of age?: Yes indeed
Why do you want to join?: because i wish to fuck people up with arty! erm on a serious note because i see potential here, why not be a part of it
Extra/About You [Optional]: I am Leggett, what more needs to be said xD i'm originally from germany but now reside in texas.

Denied for being dishonest and trolling.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 06:30:00 pm by FlyingGroundhog »

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 02:39:26 am »
Good Luck!

Offline Icarus

• Major
  • Groupfighting Admin, Tyrant of the old 1stKGL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ex 91st_LCpl_Matthew_Young
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 02:48:25 am »
Good luck!

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 01:04:43 pm »
Hahahahah! Good luck Im Slovenian. :P I can help you with ranks and other Slovenian words. And never heard anyone saying Cjele it is Celje. And Celjanski not Cilljanski or however you spelt it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 01:10:53 pm by McPero »

Offline Tallest

• Donator
  • 63e | Tallest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 01:11:23 pm »
Good luck!

Offline CrumpetAwesome

• Major General
  • Ex-Col, proudly lead the 4e
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 01:44:13 pm »
Thats a pretty awesome name 8). Good Luck from the 4e Grenadiers

Offline FlyingGroundhog

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 06:27:49 pm »
Hahahahah! Good luck Im Slovenian. :P I can help you with ranks and other Slovenian words. And never heard anyone saying Cjele it is Celje. And Celjanski not Cilljanski or however you spelt it.
My friend is Slovene too. He said it was correct, and so I am going to trust him. Cjele is how natives of Celje pronounce it.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 06:31:31 pm by FlyingGroundhog »