Author Topic: Dixieland_Army_NA Server  (Read 1519 times)

Offline DeltaKilo

• Private
    • View Profile
Dixieland_Army_NA Server
« on: February 24, 2015, 03:13:43 am »
Could I please join the DA server? It is the only one that's really active, the EU one has hardly any players. Not to mention the horrendous ping. I'll join whatever regiment I have to, I just want to play the game with more than 4 people.

Offline Ry1459

• Captain
  • Think about it TWICE.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ry1459
  • Side: Union
Re: Dixieland_Army_NA Server
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 03:49:17 am »
Um... the server is always open and it only has a password when they use it for events I believe. If it had a password one when you tried to join it, they might have had an event going. You don't have to join a regiment to play on it unless you want to join in on their events. The ping is also based where you live, it's probably bad for you since you live in Europe.   

Offline Incognitoandahalf

• First Sergeant
  • DA Cavalry Corp Fuehrer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Incognitoandahalf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 03:51:42 am »
The server is open to all players when not hosting events with only 3 magic rules:
1. Listen to the admin
2. No firing off horseback (we want everyone who wants to go cav to be allowed to but we dont want the shooting spam that comes with that)
3. No recruiting unless your regiment has been approve ( all DA and UB regiments are approved and if you ask you probably can be too)

If you want to join a regiment and come to events you can also find plenty of regiments here on the forums. Since I'm completely biased I suggest joining the 26th North Carolina; you can add me on steam Incognitoandahalf or come to our teamspeak 62.75.254.144:9995

Offline Ry1459

• Captain
  • Think about it TWICE.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ry1459
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 03:53:28 am »
The server is open to all players when not hosting events with only 3 magic rules:
1. Listen to the admin
2. No firing off horseback (we want everyone who wants to go cav to be allowed to but we dont want the shooting spam that comes with that)
3. No recruiting unless your regiment has been approve ( all DA and UB regiments are approved and if you ask you probably can be too)

If you want to join a regiment and come to events you can also find plenty of regiments here on the forums. Since I'm completely biased I suggest joining the 26th North Carolina; you can add me on steam Incognitoandahalf or come to our teamspeak 62.75.254.144:9995
That shameless recruiting though... jk  :P

Offline DeltaKilo

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 03:59:07 am »
Okay, Thank you. I went on today, and a few days ago, and there was a password both times. I guess I just wasn't lucky and tried to get on during events on both days, I thought maybe it was a private server. Anyway, thanks, I'll definitely go on later.
Also, when I mentioned bad ping, I was referring to the EU server. I live in the US :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 04:00:51 am by DeltaKilo »

Offline Incognitoandahalf

• First Sergeant
  • DA Cavalry Corp Fuehrer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Incognitoandahalf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 04:03:20 am »
It should be all good now, hop on and play!