Author Topic: Cavalry_Groupfighting Server  (Read 29421 times)

Offline TADER_BROS_Ltd.

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bruhlan_TADER
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Cavalry_Groupfighting Server
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2015, 05:06:14 pm »
Why anyone would waste their time trying to get unbanned from the nest of faggotry and aids that is Cavalry_Groupfighting is well beyond me. The cunty, unhelpful, holier-than-thou response by the little shitstains that run this "server" should be enough to turn anyone away...

Also I wanted to just start a public awareness campaign about the emerging cosmic body which is manifesting in the neckbeards of the owners of this server. As neckhair follicle mass accumulates we are actually seeing a danger of an emerging gravitational pull form the neckbeards of this server's admins. If this trend continues unabated we could all be in danger of being enveloped into one giant neckbeard system, with disastrous consequences. Spread the word my friends. Neckbeard growth data courtesy of DrunkBag Dank Meme Research Solutions Ltd.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 05:13:30 pm by TADER_BROS_Ltd. »

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2015, 06:37:08 pm »
Why anyone would waste their time trying to get unbanned from the nest of faggotry and aids that is Cavalry_Groupfighting is well beyond me. The cunty, unhelpful, holier-than-thou response by the little shitstains that run this "server" should be enough to turn anyone away...

Also I wanted to just start a public awareness campaign about the emerging cosmic body which is manifesting in the neckbeards of the owners of this server. As neckhair follicle mass accumulates we are actually seeing a danger of an emerging gravitational pull form the neckbeards of this server's admins. If this trend continues unabated we could all be in danger of being enveloped into one giant neckbeard system, with disastrous consequences. Spread the word my friends. Neckbeard growth data courtesy of DrunkBag Dank Meme Research Solutions Ltd.

You've got more salt there than any salt mine that I know of.

Offline Drunkbag

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stEB_TrpFc_Drunkbag
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2015, 09:54:35 pm »

Excellent knowledge of the "Planetary Neckbeard" theory, son

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2015, 09:55:48 pm »

Keep calm and play on Cavalry Groupfighting
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline TADER_BROS_Ltd.

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bruhlan_TADER
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2015, 10:48:32 pm »
Tip hat and spectate me and 3 other people playing

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2Lr_Hauptgefreiter_Goodest
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2016, 05:56:14 am »
Ban Request

Name:82e_Ligne_SoP_Curtis
Time and date:1.1.2016 5:50
Reason:Temahitting / teamkilling

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=589550735   Link to the screenshot.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 08:49:10 pm by Goodest »

Offline GunZo

• First Sergeant
  • Youtube.com/YoloSwagMasterGunZo
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/GunZoandRegi
  • Nick: GunZo
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2016, 12:48:19 am »
Name: GunZo
Time and date of ban if known: 31/01/2016
Admin that banned you: No idea.
The reason: I have absolutely no idea.
Why you should be unbanned: Because I shouldn't have been banned in the first place.

Offline Hymeros

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2016, 12:52:58 pm »
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 01:42:16 pm by Hymeros »

Offline Hymeros

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2016, 12:56:01 pm »
Double post Sorry Delete this
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 01:03:44 pm by Hymeros »

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2016, 12:57:18 pm »
Double Post BAN :P
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Hymeros

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2016, 01:41:34 pm »
In-game Name: BI_1erEG_Brg_Hymeros
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Idk
Reason For Ban: Spoil, kindly insult (there is the mistake)
Time/date (If Known): A month ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I tried to connect and huh: "not allowed", so i want to say sorry for what i did, im not a troller, im serious, i dont tk everybody, i only come to Gf For train myself. So please unban me you will not have problems with me, i just wanna train. I m ok with temporaly ban, i apologize i did a mistake and i ll not do it again, but a perma is abusive its from more
 1 month. I have spend a lot of time on this server, peoples can confirm im not a troller (ask to Twisted, Soult, Dokletian, Balian, Krishna, Ace or others... everybody will confirm) I really really want to comeback on the serv, i need to train.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 09:07:11 pm by Hymeros »

Offline Glenn_

• Second Lieutenant
  • Just some kid.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2016, 02:27:30 am »
Name: GunZo
Time and date of ban if known: 31/01/2016
Admin that banned you: No idea.
The reason: I have absolutely no idea.
Why you should be unbanned: Because I shouldn't have been banned in the first place.

I have absolutely nothing to go on to even start looking at unbanning you, you will need to give more info as to why you were banned. However I will look into it for you, sorry for the delay.

Offline Glenn_

• Second Lieutenant
  • Just some kid.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2016, 02:28:11 am »
In-game Name: BI_1erEG_Brg_Hymeros
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Idk
Reason For Ban: Spoil, kindly insult (there is the mistake)
Time/date (If Known): A month ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I tried to connect and huh: "not allowed", so i want to say sorry for what i did, im not a troller, im serious, i dont tk everybody, i only come to Gf For train myself. So please unban me you will not have problems with me, i just wanna train. I m ok with temporaly ban, i apologize i did a mistake and i ll not do it again, but a perma is abusive its from more
 1 month. I have spend a lot of time on this server, peoples can confirm im not a troller (ask to Twisted, Soult, Dokletian, Balian, Krishna, Ace or others... everybody will confirm) I really really want to comeback on the serv, i need to train.

I believe that Azhrei has spoken to you?

Offline Hymeros

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2016, 11:48:41 am »
Yes Glenn I already have speak to Azhrei,
thank you.

Offline tempchar

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2016, 02:06:32 am »
Name: 4th_QOH_VetTrp_Tempchar
Time and date of ban if known: About one hour before this post was made
Admin that banned you: MrAnnoying
The reason: No given reason
Why you should be unbanned: I was banned without warning, but I can probably guess that MrAnnoying banned me for questioning his administration methods. I joined the server and decided to go dragoon. After I won a round, I shot my gun into the air as a sign of victory. The shot was fired AFTER the round ended, there was no way it could have killed an enemy, as they were all dead, or a friend, as it was shot into the air. MrAnnoying slayed me the next round and said "no shooting." I assumed that this was a joke to make fun of how strict he is, so the next round that I won, I fired a shot again. Again, I was slayed and MrAnnoying said "second warning, next is ban" Realizing he was serious, I was dumbfounded. Nobody was being offended by the shots, and there is really no need for MrAnnoying to flex his banhammer over such an innocent action. After the threat of being banned, I stopped firing altogether.

I was not happy with MrAnnoying's unreasonably strict principles, and some other players in the server were not too, so a few of us continued to play as dragoons and pointed our guns in the air during rounds. We did not fire our guns, it was simply a form of protest so MrAnnoying can see that this server does not have to be 100% serious; silly moments can be had. The server went on as normal, it is important to note that MrAnnoying has not said ANYTHING regarding our "protest." No warnings to stop our behavior, or any disagreements in chat. He simply continued playing, as if not bothered by us poking fun at his administration style. However, on one round, a new player joined. This new player joined as a dragoon, and shot an enemy player with his gun. MrAnnoying, the one who slayed me within seconds of shooting my gun at the end of the round, let the player who just KILLED another with their gun, continue playing.

I asked MrAnnoying a question along the lines of, "you slayed me, will you not slay the guy who actually killed someone"

I was then permabanned without any warning shortly after typing that.

I'm sorry to make this such a long wall of text, but my ban was clearly for personal reasons. According to a friend who was on the server, MrAnnoying said shortly after banning me, "warned him 4 times" or something along those lines. I was clearly warned less times than that, and those warnings were for shooting after round end. I did not fire a single shot around the time that I was permabanned, so I am left to believe that the ban was for some personal reason that are with no doubt, invalid.

I suppose I can end it there, because despite all I have told you, I am not really sure why MrAnnoying decided to permaban me for an unstated reason. If you can ask him what was really the straw that broke his back, then I can testify further on this.

I am somewhat of a regular on this server, and I hate to be locked from it without any warning.