Author Topic: ♜ Minisiege & EU_Commander  (Read 155293 times)

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♜ Minisiege & EU_Commander
« Reply #795 on: December 25, 2016, 09:47:39 pm »
To celebrate Christmas we have decided to unban all players on our banlists: 166 players on Minisiege and 420 on EU_Commander. Merry Christmas!

Offline sgt.nightfiregaming

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: January 08, 2017, 12:04:20 am »
Was not the smartest thing to do, its crawling with racist trolls since they were lifted.

Offline 3pp_XW Sharpshooter

• Corporal
  • Evil is Evil . “
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sharpshooter
  • Side: Union
« Reply #797 on: January 12, 2017, 05:17:07 pm »
One of best servers i have ever played

Offline 3pp_XW Sharpshooter

• Corporal
  • Evil is Evil . “
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sharpshooter
  • Side: Union
« Reply #798 on: January 12, 2017, 05:18:34 pm »
Of course Minisiedge :P

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #799 on: January 23, 2017, 12:20:13 am »
The Highlord has officially inherited Minisiege and EU_Commander. I no longer own those servers. I wish good luck to The Highlord and I'm very thankful to the thousands of players who played on my servers, to our great admin team and to our host Dodo who has been very helpful.

Some Minisiege stats since the leaderboard was activated:

65.312 players visited the server.

3.673.765 people were killed.

143.268 committed suicide.

Offline Caranor

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: January 26, 2017, 04:49:48 pm »
Name under which you were banned - INCLUDE IN TOPIC TITLE
Caranor
Which official server(s) are you banned from?(NW_Official_NA1 and/or NW_Official_EU1)
None, only on Minisiege
What was happening when you got banned
I was on the defending side of a siege playing as Prussia vs Russia. I think it was on custom map 5

When the Russians were far into our fort, some people decided to camp on certain spawn points with there bayonets ready for anyone to spawn and inmediately kill them. I spawned in with my last life and inmediately got killed by someone with his bayonet up high. After this incident I talked in chat with caps Admin please kick *person's name*. I am sick of this spawnkilling. This might not represents 100 percent of what I said at that moment of time since I cannot fully recall. It was something like this. This was ofcourse after a couple of times being spawnkilled in this manner and I was angry about it.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)
No, I have said I hate this spawnkilling before and/or have said this map is bad for a small amount of players since the fort is undefendable in which the admin a 77y sgt which I can recall replied with stop nagging about spawnkilling. Me and some other just wanted to state our opinions.
Time and date when the account was banned
16:25-30 GMT+1 26th of Januari 2017
User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!)
Why should you be unbanned? In my opinion the admin banned because of frustration or emotional reasons and not necessarily rule of conduct. Ofcourse I was also reacting in an emotional fashion but when a player is waiting on the spawnpoint for you to spawn and you inmediately get bayoneted in the face when you spawn, it is kind of frustrating and imaginable. I can imagine that some spawnpoints are different especially around the flag area. For my case however it was ridiculous . THe spawnpoint was at the front of the fort and there was literally one guy holding his bayonet high just waiting for people to spawn, there was no brawl or anything going on at that point. I can imagine being spawnkilled because people are brawling in the area or that people inmediately see you when you spawn and run at you. This guy was waiting for the instant of someone to spawn and inmediately killed them. Well, at the very last, being spawnkilled once or twice is not a big of a deal. I just reacted in an emotional way and now I have learnt my lesson. I will not react in this way again since it makes others upset and toxicity is never appreciated. And for this I am sorry.

Offline Fabulouss

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: January 26, 2017, 08:38:44 pm »
lmao your admins are fucking shit

(1) I got permed by Kody for making a personal insult for which he did the same to me

(2) Another account got permed for no reason

Either an isolated incident or not, the Minisiege server seriously needs to discipline its staff. They clearly are not on the page when it comes to enforcing rules

Don't even bother unbanning me when making suggestions costs you a permban while admins allow trolling and other bigoted talk to go around in chat. Lol what a joke
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 08:40:27 pm by Fabulouss »

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #802 on: January 27, 2017, 12:42:08 am »
lmao your admins are fucking shit

(1) I got permed by Kody for making a personal insult for which he did the same to me

(2) Another account got permed for no reason

Either an isolated incident or not, the Minisiege server seriously needs to discipline its staff. They clearly are not on the page when it comes to enforcing rules

Don't even bother unbanning me when making suggestions costs you a permban while admins allow trolling and other bigoted talk to go around in chat. Lol what a joke
Are you really trying to start shit again? Looks like you're back to making it all up again as well.

Offline Jarl Zedize II

• Sergeant Major
  • O POR LA RAZÓN O LA FUERZA!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #803 on: January 31, 2017, 10:07:47 pm »
Hello Gentlemen. Im here to say that i got banned from Minisiege , my favorite server btw :D i got banned because i was trolling the arty, which is not true because i was playing with one of my friend called Nathan in the game, in that moment he was playing as a cannon gunner, so, he asked me if i could destroy some of the sandbags that were blocking his cannon, so i did.

In that moment kody was the admin of the server which he was a cannon gunner too, i didnt realize that he was beside Nathan (my friend) AND thats the moment i was banned becouse he thought i was trolling the arty :(.

Two hours later, i came back to the server with a lil bit of rage :P (sorry for that) and when i joined the server i wrote ''Im back bitches, after i got banned for no reason, fak the admin that benned me''

Yes i wrote that im sorry for that :P So im asking now if it possible to unban me please. i have over 1800 kills in minisiege so yeah im just focused to kill , play and have fun in minisiege :)

I hope that someone would help me. thanks for your time to read this :P (and sorry for my terrible english  :-[  :P )

My name in game is: VGC_Zedize

Offline Spoons

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_Spoons
« Reply #804 on: February 01, 2017, 09:06:26 am »
Hello Gentlemen. Im here to say that i got banned from Minisiege , my favorite server btw :D i got banned because i was trolling the arty, which is not true because i was playing with one of my friend called Nathan in the game, in that moment he was playing as a cannon gunner, so, he asked me if i could destroy some of the sandbags that were blocking his cannon, so i did.

In that moment kody was the admin of the server which he was a cannon gunner too, i didnt realize that he was beside Nathan (my friend) AND thats the moment i was banned becouse he thought i was trolling the arty :(.

Two hours later, i came back to the server with a lil bit of rage :P (sorry for that) and when i joined the server i wrote ''Im back bitches, after i got banned for no reason, fak the admin that benned me''

Yes i wrote that im sorry for that :P So im asking now if it possible to unban me please. i have over 1800 kills in minisiege so yeah im just focused to kill , play and have fun in minisiege :)

I hope that someone would help me. thanks for your time to read this :P (and sorry for my terrible english  :-[  :P )

My name in game is: VGC_Zedize

Unban requests for Minisiege or EU Commander have to be posted on their external website: NW Public

Where you either need to make an account OR sign in with steam.

Offline Plizno

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: February 09, 2017, 07:06:05 pm »
May I ask how my account 'Plizno' is unbanned, as I was randomly banned during playing the game, not doing anything wrong as I follow the rules.

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 09, 2017, 11:27:26 pm »
May I ask how my account 'Plizno' is unbanned, as I was randomly banned during playing the game, not doing anything wrong as I follow the rules.

We do not give support over FSE. We take unban requests over at our website and you can do so by following the instructions over at Napoleonic Wars Public (Click link)
If you require help or else don't know how to go about, then please add me on Steam (Click link)

Offline Krieg

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: February 19, 2017, 12:32:39 am »
I want to know why I've been banned from this server.  The admin who was in charge at 23:30 on the 18/02 has banned me from the server, and for no reason.  I was a sapper on the horse siege map, and I was building defences, when, all of a sudden, I was banned.  I wasn't warned, I wasn't asked to stop whatever I was doing.  I was smashing defences, but to put them elsewhere. 

I think its ridiculous, that people who call others niggers, pakies, say words like "hitler did nothing wrong" get a temp, even when they've been warned to stop what they're doing, and yet I do nothing, and without warning, I'm banned?  This is bullshit.

AeroNinja

« Reply #808 on: February 21, 2017, 06:21:07 pm »
I tried to register or to log in into NWP. But nothing worked. I really tried everything logging with steam but nothing works.

I'll just post the ban request here as I really don't know what to do further.

Name of the offender: Baras_Sylus
His crime: Preventing from teammates to close the gate and opening the gate itself as a defender. Teamhitting people including me. Now I don't got any pictures of him with the gate thing but I do have one with the teamhitting. He just randomly sits somewhere and just open fire at his teammates.
Date and hour (UTC/GMT): 21/02/2017 - GMT+1 - 17:48 around this hour.
Evidence:

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Your ingame name (optional): -]N7[-*N3*Axu5*~

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: April 12, 2017, 07:53:54 pm »
Inactive Minisiege admins removed.

Following inactive persons have been removed and are no longer admins on Minisiege as of March admin activity check.
------------------------------------
Wellington
[UK]Dan
DeadMeat
Coolmoss
William
Radford
------------------------------------
As announced earlier, admin applications for Minisiege open next time in May 2017.