Author Topic: British Army - Anyone here currently serve / has served?  (Read 16679 times)

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: British Army - Anyone here currently serve / has served?
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2017, 07:38:26 pm »
Lol, my ex napoleonic Wars arty company leader is in active duty field artillery in the Army, used to brag about how many jihadists he blew up, then i wondered how many were women and kids, and he said still counts  8)

inb4 "muh dresden bombings!!"

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: British Army - Anyone here currently serve / has served?
« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2017, 10:37:43 am »
Current Australian Army Cadet NCO and in the middle of an application into the Canadian Army, hopefully infantry. Full time. Royal 22e Regiment ''The Van Doos'', Royal Canadian Regiment (RCR), or the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry.

My grandfather was an artilleryman and later Warrant Officer First Class (the highest achievable rank for enlisted men in the Australian Army). Served Vietnam and the Malayan Emergency. 105 BTY, 1st Field Regt and 4th Field Regt, RAA in Vietnam. Served 40 years including said conflicts. Died 2004. A true blue patriot. Master at the at the time new laser guided artillery systems and taught it at the old Royal Australian School of Artillery on North Head, Manly.