Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Fantasy League [NWFL]  (Read 134772 times)

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars Fantasy League [NWFL]
« Reply #480 on: January 09, 2018, 09:14:09 am »
100k looks like someone wants to prove a point

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #481 on: January 09, 2018, 09:15:14 am »
Marxeil 2,5millions

ERROR 404

Sry my friend
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #482 on: January 09, 2018, 09:22:57 am »
no idea why a native god gets rated at such a laughable price dafak
Marxeil 2,5millions

ERROR 404

Sry my friend
plz respect me

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #483 on: January 09, 2018, 09:28:12 am »
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 09, 2018, 09:31:09 am »
im seeing manipulation of prices actually, some team will buy ciiges and darklight for 400k combined and then win ez use the rest of the money on hax

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #485 on: January 09, 2018, 09:34:38 am »
Might wanna read the auction rules, these prices are just a baseline to go from so if multiple people are interested in someone then obviously their price will go up, if someone is priced too high for people to be interested then their price will go down untill someone is interested.

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 09, 2018, 09:40:58 am »
Might wanna read the auction rules, these prices are just a baseline to go from so if multiple people are interested in someone then obviously their price will go up, if someone is priced too high for people to be interested then their price will go down untill someone is interested.
its a jock, chill, altho i'd prefer rules regarding bidding intervals rather than starting prices for individuals (tho i guess it doesnt matter since the end effect is the same)

Tournesol

« Reply #487 on: January 09, 2018, 09:50:28 am »

@Lebrave I suggest you to read this from GI because it is obvious that you dont know what an auction system is and how it works.

At the end, it depends only on the captains and which players they find good or not.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #488 on: January 09, 2018, 10:05:56 am »
Marxeil 2,5millions

ERROR 404

Sry my friend
plz respect me
I imagine that's due to the majority of the people I asked about the ratings never having seen Ciiges play NW, I have seen him play native ofc but in terms of NW only seen him play cav, so kinda hard to rate him.

@Lebrave I suggest you to read this from GI because it is obvious that you dont know what an auction system is and how it works.

At the end, it depends only on the captains and which players they find good or not.
For the retards who still can't be bothered to read the rules;

Essentially there is an auction, the prices I posted are simply the lowest price that can be bid on that player, captains can then increase their bids by a minimum of 100k and there is a maximum value for a player of 6 million. You will have 20 million total to bid with an need a minimum of 9 players in your team so this needs to be used wisely.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #489 on: January 09, 2018, 10:09:07 am »
its a jock, chill, altho i'd prefer rules regarding bidding intervals rather than starting prices for individuals (tho i guess it doesnt matter since the end effect is the same)
That was more for lebrave then for you, and generally for the people complaining that they are priced too low, or that other people are priced too high.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #490 on: January 09, 2018, 11:25:48 am »
And when will be the auction?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #491 on: January 09, 2018, 11:47:28 am »
And when will be the auction?
I need to talk to captains tonight, but I am hoping to do it this or next weekend.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #492 on: January 09, 2018, 12:30:29 pm »
Can I get a 1000 Knightmares pls!!!

This way you never be beaten quantity over quality like the Russians did in ww2.5

Offline PhilosophicalPhilosopher

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Throw Up The X steam name
  • Nick: ThrowUpTheX
« Reply #493 on: January 09, 2018, 12:34:42 pm »
Marxeil 2,5millions

ERROR 404

Sry my friend
plz respect me
I imagine that's due to the majority of the people I asked about the ratings never having seen Ciiges play NW, I have seen him play native ofc but in terms of NW only seen him play cav, so kinda hard to rate him.

For the retards who still can't be bothered to read the rules;

Essentially there is an auction, the prices I posted are simply the lowest price that can be bid on that player, captains can then increase their bids by a minimum of 100k and there is a maximum value for a player of 6 million. You will have 20 million total to bid with an need a minimum of 9 players in your team so this needs to be used wisely.

How will you settle a dispute if two captains are willing to pay 6million for a particular player?
Captain of ChimpZ
Mount and Blade : Warband
Steam Library Mount and Blade
Steam Games Warband
SteamID Steam Napoleonic Wars MountBlade £20.00

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww