Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V2  (Read 188301 times)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V2
« Reply #1080 on: January 08, 2017, 01:26:31 am »
In-Game Name: 92nd_Sjt_Daniel_Carrick

Steam Name: [92nd] Alaxedia

Regiment/Rank(If Any): 92nd Gordon Highlanders, Sjt.

Admin Experience: I've been admin on NWRP before, and I've admined Events within multiple regiments such as : 5te, 17e, 92nd.

Spoken Languages: English, Russian, French, Spanish. (Ukrainian to an extent but not completely fluent, I can understand it due to its similarities to Russian)
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Yes, I've been banned for shooting Alessandro back in 2015 when the shooting glitch wasn't fixed, he was an admin back then and thought I was doing it on purpose.(Keep in mind I had 200 hours back then and still didn't quite take GF server seriously). And then a few more times for reasons which were petty such as an Admin banning me because he didn't like comments I made towards him. The admin in question being Eddie, after he ignored racist comments being made in chat which are against the server rules in favor of abusing his admin by slaying me for asking him why he wasn't doing his duty as admin, I proceeded to make a negative comment towards him in response which he banned me.

Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I've been playing NW since 2013, and I quite enjoy this game. After these years of playing it I've been quite proficient with my melee and in order to keep it up to a certain standard I've been spending countless of hours playing on the GroupFighting server. Now I've applied for admin before back in 2015 when I was a leader of a regiment and at the time I was only 15 years old. I've stuck with the game since then and have a changed a lot in the past years. But something that hasn't changed is the fact that I enjoy playing on the groupfighting server and never troll or teamkill on purpose nowadays. However when there is no admin online there are unfortunate situations which develop which are against the server rules, now as an admin it is both a privilege and a burden. But for me that burden is already there, and that is to play on the Groupfighting server and take it seriously to a reasonable extent. I've always wanted to be able to help the server keep clean of wrongdoers and people who teamkill intentionally and I do believe the server is the best to play on if you want to keep your melee skill level high. If I were to be accepted as a member of the GroupFighting admin team I would treat this honor bestowed upon me with the greatest respect and never go past my boundaries and limits to ensure the best experience for the players of the Groupfighting server. Due to my prior-experience of playing on the Groupfighting server I thoroughly know all of the rules of this server and thereby will be able to accurately enforce them. I enjoy playing on this server very much, and now I feel it is somewhat appealing to me to be able to make the Groupfighting server experience more pleasant for others, and clear of rule-breakers.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: January 08, 2017, 03:19:47 pm »
Name under which you were banned: son_of_b
What was happening when you got banned: AFK player have been killed by me
Time and date: i do not remember - it was in December
User Identification Number: 445909

Sorry for this murder, it will never happen again. My name was changed too.

Unbanned.

Onto other news, admin applications will be reviewed by myself and those successful will be told by me. Final news, special things are coming to the server itself so keep looking at the leader board ;)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #1082 on: January 08, 2017, 07:29:27 pm »
In-Game Name: Gi
Steam Name: You have me
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 15th Ens
Admin Experience: Hosted my own lbs, 1v1s, GFs both casually and competitive
Spoken Languages: English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Nope
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I haven't been able to play a lot recently due to ping problems, however that is changing within the next weeks so when I start actively practising again I feel I could be a decent admin.

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1083 on: January 08, 2017, 07:36:42 pm »
Admin Application

In-Game Name: 15th_YR_RsvCpt_Moussolini

Steam Name:
Moussolini

Regiment/Rank(If Any): 15th YR, Captain (Reserve)

Admin Experience: Some events, and leagues etc.

Spoken Languages:
English, Norwegian (danish and swedish is understandable as well)

Banned before? (If yes, state why): Autobans for tking maybe twice, banned ages ago for having the name Moussolini in server, and recently banned for shooting cuz I felt silly after coming back on groupfighting after 3 months.

Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): Because I do not abuse admin like some do, nor slack in my admin work. Groupfighting is  easily the most played server on NW for me and many others, and to keep the servers clean of any problems and people creating dissatisfaction by trolling or anything similar is something I want to help bring down so everyone can enjoy the server equally.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #1084 on: January 08, 2017, 09:29:06 pm »
Admin Application
In-Game Name: 17e_CplFo_Athénaïs_Fraut | Fotin
Steam Name: 17e | Fotin
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 17e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne. Caporal-Fourrier
Admin Experience: NWL admin, 2 or 3 Publics servers, Duels tournaments, Groupfighting Tournaments, Linebattles etc...
Spoken Languages: I speak English, French and Spanish.
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Yes, I got an autoban.
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I am every day on Groupfighting Server, I'm in the community since November 2014, I saw a lot of admins on GF so I know how to react if there is a problem. It's annoying to see trolls when there isn't any admin on the Server.
I'd like to have this role to help other admins and the owners.
I can play the night without any problem.
Fotin
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 09:34:57 pm by Fotin »

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
« Reply #1085 on: January 08, 2017, 11:53:02 pm »
In-game Name: 24e_Sgt_Blaze
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Jammo
Reason For Ban: Permanently Banned for saying "Now I know why people hate you guys"
Time/date (If Known): 8th January 2017
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm very sorry for saying I know why people hate guys, I got slain before hand for letting an admin 1v1 and he said "it's not a duel server" which I accept but getting permed for saying now I know why people hate you is ridicolus anyway I'm sorry
Player ID (If Known): Unknown
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1086 on: January 09, 2017, 12:53:47 am »
Reason For Ban: Permanently Banned for saying "Now I know why people hate you guys"
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm very sorry for saying I know why people hate guys, I got slain before hand for letting an admin 1v1 and he said "it's not a duel server" which I accept but getting permed for saying now I know why people hate you is ridicolus anyway I'm sorry
I believe your blatant homophobia and your general lack of respect towards those that do not share the same sexuality as yourself might also have had something to do with the admin's decision to remove you from the server.

Gays are people too
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: January 09, 2017, 12:54:32 am »
Unbanned.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1088 on: January 09, 2017, 05:35:14 pm »
Admin Application:

In-Game Name: 17e_Col_Augustin_Friant

Steam Name: 17e l Pieter

Regiment/Rank(If Any): 17e, Colonel

Admin Experience: I was the previous owner/admin of the gf server

Spoken Languages: English, German and dutch

Banned before? (If yes, state why): Never.

Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I have been a groupfighting admin before so I know what is required to be a good admin, I am spending allmost every day of the week my hours on the gf server. I feel like the server is already very stable with active admins and fair punishments to those who think they can troll on the gf server, but if you are really looking for an extra guy to the admin team then dont look any further because I am your guy that you are looking for.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #1089 on: January 09, 2017, 07:36:59 pm »
In-Game Name: PrideofNi
Steam Name: [K-KA] PrideofNi
Regiment/Rank(If Any): best Major in town
Admin Experience: All the good servers (aka not tropical paradise)
Spoken Languages: English, French, German
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Never!
Reason Why You Want This Role: I will lurk in the dark being the hero people need!

Offline Yoshî

• First Sergeant
  • "Give respect to earn respect"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e Sergeant
« Reply #1090 on: January 09, 2017, 07:41:52 pm »
Your In-game Name: 15th_YR_Rct_Yoshi
Their In-game Name: 41e_Lt_JLB28
Reason For Ban: He teamkilled his teammate and then he left the server.
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): 09.01.2017 around 6 GMT

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1091 on: January 09, 2017, 08:52:31 pm »
Your In-game Name: 15th_YR_Rct_Yoshi
Their In-game Name: 41e_Lt_JLB28
Reason For Ban: He teamkilled his teammate and then he left the server.
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): 09.01.2017 around 6 GMT
+1

Offline Jayy

• Private
  • Most (in)active forum member. Also biggest scrub.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kaiiijay
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1092 on: January 10, 2017, 11:23:16 am »
In-game Name: jaypegg
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): 17e_Cpt_Eddie
Reason For Ban: impersonating herishey
Time/date (If Known): around 22:15 GMT
Apology/Statement Against Ban: sorry about that pretty immature, wont do it again mate
Player ID (If Known): 766333
:o
bmt

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1093 on: January 10, 2017, 11:29:06 am »
For a friend.

In-game Name: 17e_SoD_Fapian
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Frittentime I believe.
Reason For Ban: Fapian was on the gf server just playing normally when he got a high ping lagg spike where he released an attack by accident into a friendly and killed him, the admin rather then to slay and give him a warning decided to Perm ban him without a warning.
Time/date (If Known): sunday the 8th, 6-7pm gmt
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Fapian is very sorry that he by accident teamkilled he knows it looked weird but due to the ping spike he could not do anything about it, he wanted to type in sorry for the teamkill but the admin permbanned him that very second after the teamkill occured, he will try his best to prevent such a thing from occuring again.

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: January 10, 2017, 01:45:02 pm »
In-game Name: jaypegg
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): 17e_Cpt_Eddie
Reason For Ban: impersonating herishey
Time/date (If Known): around 22:15 GMT
Apology/Statement Against Ban: sorry about that pretty immature, wont do it again mate
Player ID (If Known): 766333
:o
Unbanned.
For a friend.

In-game Name: 17e_SoD_Fapian
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Frittentime I believe.
Reason For Ban: Fapian was on the gf server just playing normally when he got a high ping lagg spike where he released an attack by accident into a friendly and killed him, the admin rather then to slay and give him a warning decided to Perm ban him without a warning.
Time/date (If Known): sunday the 8th, 6-7pm gmt
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Fapian is very sorry that he by accident teamkilled he knows it looked weird but due to the ping spike he could not do anything about it, he wanted to type in sorry for the teamkill but the admin permbanned him that very second after the teamkill occured, he will try his best to prevent such a thing from occuring again.
Unbanned.