Author Topic: 2. Linien-Infanterie-Regiment Kronprinz [2teLRK] [NA] [VIe]  (Read 9668 times)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
Re: 2. Linien-Infanterie-Regiment Kronprinz [2teLRK] [NA] [VIe]
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2013, 12:08:51 am »
That what precisely happened. However the video is misleading. Yes there were 18 mercs there and 6 permanent players. But out of the 18 players I would say there were 3-4 trolls, the rest were respectable players and people who seriously wanted to play like me.

And... where did I say anything about trolls? Maccius is bragging about attendance, and I'm trying to bring him down to earth by pointing out that most of his attendance was mercs. 6 people of his regiment? That's not impressive, not in the slightest, and he's been bragging non-stop this entire time.

MagicTeatowel

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2013, 12:13:39 am »
That what precisely happened. However the video is misleading. Yes there were 18 mercs there and 6 permanent players. But out of the 18 players I would say there were 3-4 trolls, the rest were respectable players and people who seriously wanted to play like me.

And... where did I say anything about trolls? Maccius is bragging about attendance, and I'm trying to bring him down to earth by pointing out that most of his attendance was mercs. 6 people of his regiment? That's not impressive, not in the slightest, and he's been bragging non-stop this entire time.

This wasn't targeted at you Audiate. I know he is lying. It was targeted at Highlander because the use of my quote in his video post made it implied like he was saying that all the mercs were trolls which wasnt in fact true. I aint got beef with you.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 12:29:47 am by MagicTeatowel »

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2013, 12:46:14 am »
That was an enjoyable video.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2013, 12:54:50 am »

The bush pirates need to calm down with their aggressive trolling, but that video does hold evidence as to the fabled attendance of the 2teLRK.

They desreved it.

Spoiler

[close]

This wasn't targeted at you Audiate. I know he is lying. It was targeted at Highlander because the use of my quote in his video post made it implied like he was saying that all the mercs were trolls which wasnt in fact true. I aint got beef with you.

Ah, my bad.

MagicTeatowel

« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2013, 01:02:07 am »

The bush pirates need to calm down with their aggressive trolling, but that video does hold evidence as to the fabled attendance of the 2teLRK.

They desreved it.

Spoiler

[close]

Ah, my bad.

its fine, I shud of quoted his comment in my post.

Offline Highlander Thomas

• First Lieutenant
  • The hardest thing for a soldier is to retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2013, 09:57:24 am »

Hate to be that guy and yea, the video/regiment had fucked up pretty bad...but there is no reason to be a cunt about it. If you enjoy the video, then great that's the point of the video....but there is no need to put it onto our forums like that.
Thomas's old account, dont use it anymore.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2013, 10:02:47 am »
Menelaos I love you. Please Bask me in your glory and give me more attention. I 100% respect people who put time into undermining us it makes me feel important. It's like every time you talk I become a better person at heart. Thank you truly and I love you.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 10:13:38 am by Maccius »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2013, 10:05:15 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline IrishEyes

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Turner
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2013, 10:22:17 am »
This is a video game...Come on guys it doesn't really matter.  The fact that any of you, My reg (2teLRK) or any other reg that decides to insult or argue on this forum, care so much that you threaten, or publicly insult each other to gain favor in the eyes of others just accounts to the fact that you all have no lives.  Grow up, enjoy this video game and get over yourselves.

Offline IrishEyes

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Turner
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2013, 10:28:05 am »

Granted at this LB we only had 6 members, saturday is not a good day for our attendance.  In honesty, we bring 10-15 people on regular days, and 20 on sundays.  So yes there has been exaggeration on both sides yes.  I apologize for that, however let it alone please.