Author Topic: When did you join this community?  (Read 14901 times)

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
When did you join this community?
« on: May 20, 2013, 02:10:14 am »
Subject explains it all. When did you join this community?! (MM can be included for the veterans!)

For me it would be around Decembert/January 2010-2011 didn't really knew exactly what date though found a screenshot made on 25 February 2011 going out seeing I was a Private it was a month or two back that I joined.

good old times...
[close]

Offline ChocolateAce

• Sergeant Major
  • Sponsored By KFC
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fooklaud
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: When did you join this community?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 02:21:50 am »
i think i had joined about around November of last year, I'm surprised that I have got to experience a lot through the community from going through all sorts of ranks. I started out as a member of the 88th when joker recruited me, then went to the 15th for some odd reason that i regret. After the dictatorship of Cenkris they had split and became the 4th. One by one the officers slowly dropped from the regiment. Soon enough it was handed to me as LtCol after going up in the ranks by force, even though we had a colonel who had no idea about being an admin/scheduling and the forum in general, so I pretty much led the regiment for two months with a great friend named cornishknight. Once i was in command we had changed it to the 46th South Devonshire Regiment Of Foot. And was a light infantry regiment with no silly detachments.(The reason regiments fall apart). The regiment had finally disbanded when the silly Col came back and returned to be a noob, and that was when the regiment had disbanded. I had earned the trust of most of the members who came back to the 7te or now known as the 88th with me again and here i am. I now feel like i have experienced a lot through the community since the start.  8)

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 02:32:42 am »
I joined January 2013 when Joker recruited me for the 7te (now the 88th), then I left due to timezone issues. I really joined the community in late February, when I accidentally became the leader of the 88e.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline ChocolateAce

• Sergeant Major
  • Sponsored By KFC
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fooklaud
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 02:52:27 am »
I joined January 2013 when Joker recruited me for the 7te (now the 88th), then I left due to timezone issues. I really joined the community in late February, when I accidentally became the leader of the 88e.
you must have joined the moment i had left  :o

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 02:56:07 am »
I joined right as NW came out :). Liked watching MM videos though. I pubbed for a few days, then joined Lowlander's 18e. Then went on to lead the NA section of Greenbeard's 1tes Pommerches. Now I am one of the leader of the 4te landwehr :D.
Pointy stick champion

Offline 34th Artimus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 03:18:14 am »
As Samuel_Sharpe I played MM around... Mid 2011. I can't remember when I started to play it seriously, other than occasionally buggering about on the public servers every now and then, I didn't pay much attention to it. The earliest date I remember is November 2011. But, must have been before that somewhat? Anyway, it was around November I started to get regiment conscious. Finished in my first regiment as an Lt. Themz were da dayz.

Offline Savolainen5

• First Lieutenant
  • Official Server Admin and Language Nerd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: _1stRddt_E77_Savs
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 03:18:46 am »
I started playing MMRussia in November 2011, but I didn't really come into the community until last November when I made an account here.
Wanna know what a wug is? Read here!

Juice_Kelly: no one wants to be savs, he's the biggest firegiant on the server.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 03:50:34 am »
you must have joined the moment i had left  :o

Hmm, now that I think about it, I think I joined at the beginning of the holiday break in December, then left soon after the break because I was only able to make it on weekends, and even then the line battles were at 1 pm (before my preferred time to wake up).

I don't really remember many people from the regiment though, each day 30 people came to an event, too many for a shy new rekrut to get to know in one week  ::)
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 03:52:38 am »
Summer of 2011 back in mmrussia. gah I miss that mod.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 03:56:08 am »
June 2011
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 04:09:15 am »
I joined when NW first came out but only got drawn to it by watching a few MM videos prior to NW. Did the usual new player thing(Point blanking  ;)). Then joined the 42nd's arty detachment, switched to line, joined Rackio's old Scots Greys, and finally returned to line once again where I remain to this day.

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2013, 04:22:02 am »
June/July of last year.  ;D
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2013, 04:22:36 am »
Played MM, but wouldn't say I was really part of community, so I'd say right when NW came out last year.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2013, 04:27:09 am »
July of last year.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2013, 04:46:57 am »
July of last year.
HOLY FUCKING TITS STOP POSTING AND GO AWAY