Author Topic: 5th Virginia [Recruiting NA]  (Read 6967 times)

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 5th Virginia [Recruiting NA]
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2018, 03:04:34 am »
This is now our zone.

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2018, 03:10:13 am »
This is now our zone.

incoming shit post

Offline Zimbabwe

• Private
  • I'm gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2018, 03:11:14 am »
Interesting.

As I use my reddit spacing to make my comment sound more ethnic and diverse; I have to say this is a really good idea of a regiment.

Previously, I was a cheese maker and never got into NW due to work hours being an issue. I am however interested in this idea of a regiment from the Virgin state of the United States of America accurately and historically integrated into the Napoleonic Wars during the European theater.

Can I get an invite?

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2018, 03:13:40 am »
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Offline Sean123fs

• Private
  • Probably the best 1st person cav in the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2018, 03:14:52 am »
the 5th Virginia are clueless barbaric oafs running on testosterone (aka rape fuel). the 5th Virginia have absolutely ZERO compassion for women's emotions and LITERALLY just want to rape them in the mouth repeatedly. the 5th Virginia will lie to snake their way into a woman's space. fucking hate the 5th Virginia, all they care about is collecting women like trophy's. its LITERALLY been scientifically proven that the 5th Virginia are misogynists by nature. prove me wrong, if you can.

Offline merlinfromhogwarts

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2018, 03:15:13 am »
men are clueless barbaric oafs running on testosterone (aka rape fuel). men have absolutely ZERO compassion for women's emotions and LITERALLY just want to rape them in the mouth repeatedly. men will lie to snake their way into a woman's space. fucking hate men, all they care about is collecting women like trophy's. its LITERALLY been scientifically proven that men are misogynists by nature. prove me wrong, if you can.
ATTENTION ALL THOTS:
THIS USER IS A CERTIFIED 𝒿𝑒𝓌𝓁𝑜𝓇𝒹™ !!BEING SUCH, THIS USER ONLY ACCEPTS JAP GAMER HOTTIES WHO CAN GIVE THE FATTEST SUCC® !IF YOU ARE A THOTTIE OR NEGRO SCUM,PLEASE LEAVE THIS PAGE IMMEDIATELY.THIS USER DOES NOT STAND FOR SEEING SUBORDINATES ON HIS PAGE, ONLY THE GIRLS WITH ANIME TITTIES™© ²⁰¹⁷ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᶜᵃ⁻ᶜᵒˡᵃ ᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁿʸ

Offline Zimbabwe

• Private
  • I'm gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2018, 03:15:20 am »
men are clueless barbaric oafs running on testosterone (aka rape fuel). men have absolutely ZERO compassion for women's emotions and LITERALLY just want to rape them in the mouth repeatedly. men will lie to snake their way into a woman's space. fucking hate men, all they care about is collecting women like trophy's. its LITERALLY been scientifically proven that men are misogynists by nature. prove me wrong, if you can.

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2018, 03:16:10 am »
the 5th Virginia are clueless barbaric oafs running on testosterone (aka rape fuel). the 5th Virginia have absolutely ZERO compassion for women's emotions and LITERALLY just want to rape them in the mouth repeatedly. the 5th Virginia will lie to snake their way into a woman's space. fucking hate the 5th Virginia, all they care about is collecting women like trophy's. its LITERALLY been scientifically proven that the 5th Virginia are misogynists by nature. prove me wrong, if you can.
Fricking heck gamers, this very rude boy stole my copypasta. I'll get you next time, Sean.
ATTENTION ALL THOTS:
THIS USER IS A CERTIFIED 𝒿𝑒𝓌𝓁𝑜𝓇𝒹™ !!BEING SUCH, THIS USER ONLY ACCEPTS JAP GAMER HOTTIES WHO CAN GIVE THE FATTEST SUCC® !IF YOU ARE A THOTTIE OR NEGRO SCUM,PLEASE LEAVE THIS PAGE IMMEDIATELY.THIS USER DOES NOT STAND FOR SEEING SUBORDINATES ON HIS PAGE, ONLY THE GIRLS WITH ANIME TITTIES™© ²⁰¹⁷ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᶜᵃ⁻ᶜᵒˡᵃ ᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁿʸ

Offline Sean123fs

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2018, 03:16:53 am »
Delete this

Offline Sean123fs

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2018, 03:18:24 am »
Don't let this regiment distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2018, 03:19:37 am »
ATTENTION ALL THOTS:

THIS USER IS A CERTIFIED 𝒿𝑒𝓌𝓁𝑜𝓇𝒹™ !!

BEING SUCH, THIS USER ONLY ACCEPTS JAP GAMER HOTTIES WHO CAN GIVE THE FATTEST SUCC® !

IF YOU ARE A THOTTIE OR NEGRO SCUM,PLEASE LEAVE THIS PAGE IMMEDIATELY.THIS USER DOES NOT STAND FOR SEEING SUBORDINATES ON HIS PAGE, ONLY THE GIRLS WITH ANIME TITTIES™

© ²⁰¹⁷ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᶜᵃ⁻ᶜᵒˡᵃ ᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁿʸ
ATTENTION ALL THOTS:

Offline Zimbabwe

• Private
  • I'm gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2018, 03:20:41 am »

Offline 12e_RC_Shank

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cosby Comeback Boy
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2018, 03:22:14 am »
I love american regiments. They were so relevant and interesting in this era.

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2018, 03:22:21 am »

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2018, 03:22:50 am »

Battle Chef Brigade pairs combo-based hunting and puzzle-based cooking in a hand drawn, fantasy adventure. Cook your way into the Brigade while subduing Victusia’s destructive monsters. Follow Mina and Thrash in the single-player campaign or challenge your friends on the daily leaderboards.
ATTENTION ALL THOTS: