Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post - December-February Term  (Read 17262 times)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA Community Rep Post - December-February Term
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2017, 10:55:40 pm »
windflower ur such a buttlicker i hope u know that
And if you got some god damn complaints bitch, dial 1-800 and say it to my face bitch! :)

1-800 isn't a number dummy

Its from a song, GOD.

You like my new profile picture now Windflower?

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2017, 07:16:29 pm »
Spoiler
And if you got some god damn complaints bitch, dial 1-800 and say it to my face bitch! :)

Its from a song, GOD.

[close]

Yes.

Anyway the 5v5 League is underway and we are looking good in terms of starting to rebuild competitive. There is more to come, with the patch being released soon, and other tournaments we/I have yet to announce. Stay tuned and Happy Holidays for now!

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2017, 03:04:45 am »
Spoiler

Its from a song, GOD.

[close]

Yes.

Anyway the 5v5 League is underway and we are looking good in terms of starting to rebuild competitive. There is more to come, with the patch being released soon, and other tournaments we/I have yet to announce. Stay tuned and Happy Holidays for now!

wowza
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2017, 05:03:47 am »
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:53:56 pm by Windflower »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Oatmeal

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2017, 05:18:55 am »
wtf why was I not community rep? I revived NA and I'm the man the people want.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2017, 09:53:32 pm »
[REDACTED MEME]
Chief of Meme Police here. Gonna have to flag you for that outdated meme. Extra citations as well for improper and spontaneous use without reason.

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2017, 11:21:22 pm »
[REDACTED MEME]
Chief of Meme Police here. Gonna have to flag you for that outdated meme. Extra citations as well for improper and spontaneous use without reason.
Sir, as deputy chief of FSE's Meme Police Service (FMPS) I think you're making the wrong choice in redacting this meme. See, since the meme was not received the first time (due to lack of response from the OP), Section 2 clause 44 of the Rules of Meme usage outlined in the 1999 Meme Usage Charter, signed and ratified in Bangladesh, gives me the right to reuse the meme, which, as you are correct to point out, is usually a citable offense.
I expect you to reverse your ruling. Glad to see you're on your toes, though.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2017, 11:37:06 pm »
[REDACTED MEME]
Sir, as deputy chief of FSE's Meme Police Service (FMPS) I think you're making the wrong choice in redacting this meme. See, since the meme was not received the first time (due to lack of response from the OP), Section 2 clause 44 of the Rules of Meme usage outlined in the 1999 Meme Usage Charter, signed and ratified in Bangladesh, gives me the right to reuse the meme, which, as you are correct to point out, is usually a citable offense.
The ruling stands as states in section 62 of the charter, OP has the right to ignore said memes if it is already a citable offense in the first place (which it was). You're lucky I ignored you and didn't cite you right then and there but now you have gone and done this.

If you continue, your Meme Law License may be revoked temporarily.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2017, 11:42:46 pm »
[REDACTED MEME]
The ruling stands as states in section 62 of the charter, OP has the right to ignore said memes if it is already a citable offense in the first place (which it was). You're lucky I ignored you and didn't cite you right then and there but now you have gone and done this.

If you continue, your Meme Law License may be revoked temporarily.
I'm going to have to request a meme arbitrator to review this case. Section 108 (Regarding the Meme Law License) states that "In the case of a threat of revocation, the recipient of the threat has two options: back down with strong protest or request independent arbitration. The decision of the arbitrator is final and the winner may choose the length of revocation required as punishment."

I look forward to the decision of the arbitrator.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2017, 02:28:07 am »
Revoke theos meme license. His memes are trash
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2017, 02:41:53 am »
Revoke theos meme license. His memes are trash
And the final result is in from the arbitrator. Chief of Meme Police wins yet another legal battle as Theo's Meme Law License has thus been revoked until further notice.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2017, 04:29:00 am »
ah

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2017, 05:34:12 am »
This community rep is absurD!!! THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY WANTS HAWKINCE AS COM REP! PLS CHILDREN, GATHER UR SUNNYD DRINKS ITS TIME TO EXPEL VETRO ANd eXpEL THE WIND NItter.

I'll be the campaign manager for hawksK.

VOTE FOR HAWKINCE U Adderall ADDICTS

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 05:35:48 am by Superb_Pedro »

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Suns

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2017, 05:35:33 am »
#IStandWithHawkince2018

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2017, 05:36:04 am »