Author Topic: Young Drillers [EU]  (Read 18336 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Young Drillers [EU]
« Reply #165 on: August 19, 2017, 02:41:10 pm »
this gf team will be my next victim  :-*
Welp its a jock gf team for one. Secondly we all saw your performance in recent regimental groupfighting matches, seems you're nothing special without the other frenchies to carry you  :'(

Do I need to dumb down my English even more for you to understand it?

7-0 never forgget shitmmo

but if you want speak to me about my performance you can duel me and we will see who is the "jock"  :-*  if for you  be a good player it's  be a carry it's false and it's maybe why your palmares is the same than me 5 years ago. But no i'm sry this game is same than football, basketball, handball ect you have playmaker and "carry" you cant win with only playmaker or carry. Now i let you reflect on how you will win the 5V5 of moskito oh wait... you play only 7V7 it's because  now you can only win 7V7 8V8 because the french's are too good for shitmmo ?

God.                                                                                                                                                                   

I do have to say LeBrave. That the FrenchTouch performance in the 5v5 tournament was shocking g and poor. Maybe next time you should actually win the tournament before you start chatting out of your own arse. ;)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #166 on: August 19, 2017, 04:54:55 pm »
Welp its a jock gf team for one. Secondly we all saw your performance in recent regimental groupfighting matches, seems you're nothing special without the other frenchies to carry you  :'(

but if you want speak to me about my performance you can duel me and we will see who is the "jock"  :-*  if for you  be a good player it's  be a carry it's false and it's maybe why your palmares is the same than me 5 years ago. But no i'm sry this game is same than football, basketball, handball ect you have playmaker and "carry" you cant win with only playmaker or carry. Now i let you reflect on how you will win the 5V5 of moskito oh wait... you play only 7V7 it's because  now you can only win 7V7 8V8 because the french's are too good for shitmmo ?

God.                                                                                                                                                                   

I do have to say LeBrave. That the FrenchTouch performance in the 5v5 tournament was shocking g and poor. Maybe next time you should actually win the tournament before you start chatting out of your own arse. ;)
stfu hertz
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #167 on: August 19, 2017, 06:00:48 pm »

God.                                                                                                                                                                   

stfu hertz

Our lord and savior has spoken.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 19, 2017, 06:43:00 pm »
Pretty sure thats just your lord and savior cause you be a Swedish sheep Alator. Also can you twats learn to spoiler humongous quotes like, shit.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #169 on: August 19, 2017, 07:18:50 pm »
Pretty sure thats just your lord and savior cause you be a Swedish sheep Alator. Also can you twats learn to spoiler humongous quotes like, shit.
stfu
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 19, 2017, 11:00:49 pm »

I'd rather be a sheep than a snake anyway!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 11:02:55 pm by Alator »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #171 on: August 20, 2017, 05:13:02 am »

Your both. Sneep.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 20, 2017, 12:18:37 pm »

Your both. Sneep.

Don't make me bully you in October.  >:(

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #174 on: August 21, 2017, 09:59:22 am »

Your both. Sneep.

What you gonna do? Try stick your dick in his ass?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2017, 02:59:45 pm »

Your both. Sneep.

no please I'd be imprisoned for kid abuse
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2017, 03:05:24 pm »
Spoiler

Your both. Sneep.

[close]
Alator is not a kid!!!!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline PhilosophicalPhilosopher

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Throw Up The X steam name
  • Nick: ThrowUpTheX
« Reply #177 on: August 25, 2017, 03:50:26 am »
Spoiler

Your both. Sneep.

[close]
Alator is not a kid!!!!

Never forgetti AK made it to Finals whilst yall arguing tho none of ya made it to finals
Captain of ChimpZ
Mount and Blade : Warband
Steam Library Mount and Blade
Steam Games Warband
SteamID Steam Napoleonic Wars MountBlade £20.00

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 26, 2017, 01:43:30 am »
Spoiler

Your both. Sneep.

[close]
Alator is not a kid!!!!

Never forgetti AK made it to Finals whilst yall arguing tho none of ya made it to finals

wrong thread

Offline PhilosophicalPhilosopher

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Throw Up The X steam name
  • Nick: ThrowUpTheX
« Reply #179 on: August 26, 2017, 03:05:44 am »

I don't think so.
Captain of ChimpZ
Mount and Blade : Warband
Steam Library Mount and Blade