Is having a daughter the ultimate cuck?

Yes
5 (38.5%)
No
2 (15.4%)
Fucking hell George
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: This Question Needs Addressing  (Read 1783 times)

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
  • Side: Confederacy
This Question Needs Addressing
« on: July 18, 2017, 01:36:56 am »
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
Re: This Question Needs Addressing
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 10:46:23 am »
Raising valid points.

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 11:22:50 am »
Your naivity amuses me.

Didn't it occur to you that you can simply send your daughter to a ballet school and beat the crap out of her ass anytime she's less than perfect/best student, you forbid her to go out with boys and keep virginity tests a household routine, so she does nothing except practice and go to school - in her teens, she will have no FB (forbidden), but you will post her pics yourself from yours, her, her diplomas and awards and get all the "great father, raised a star" feedback as she gets none at all, even from her teachers who just keep telling her "oh,  you're so lucky to have such great dad, fighting for you to have great future". The best part comes when she's in her 20's and 30's. Beautiful, desired by all men, had by none, cause you're still watching, still filling her with fear of your anger and disapproval, she keeps them on fire that will consume them, they buy her expensive gifts and send flower backstage, they jump off the bridges with her name on their lips, they masturbate to her non-nudes, even during Swan Lake, live in the audience, for which they lose their reputation and dignity... and you, you watch, everlasting winner, you make your own kind, the men, thirst, thirst for your daughter who will be living image of her mother, your wife WHICH YOU MURDERED AFTER DEFLORATING HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 12:46:10 pm »
Wtf is this thread

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 02:41:00 pm »
Wtf have I just read....
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 07:14:24 pm »
I didn't come to FSE to be redpilled on daughters  :(

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 11:08:39 pm »
I didn't come to FSE to be redpilled on daughters  :(

Neither did I. But man, am I glad it's here.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 11:46:01 pm »
You've got some serious insecurity issues if you believe this shit, lmao.

Not to mention, she could be a lesbian or bisexual and only ever be in female relationships, she could stay a virgin her entire life for whichever reason, or whatever else. The real concern in my eyes is her being raped, which happens all too frequently, and that's the issue that should be addressed, not "am I a cuck for having a daughter? hmmm'st "

You're not redpilled if you believe that. You're fucking retarded lmao.

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 01:02:01 am »
You've got some serious insecurity issues if you believe this shit, lmao.

Not to mention, she could be a lesbian or bisexual and only ever be in female relationships, she could stay a virgin her entire life for whichever reason, or whatever else. The real concern in my eyes is her being raped, which happens all too frequently, and that's the issue that should be addressed, not "am I a cuck for having a daughter? hmmm'st "

You're not redpilled if you believe that. You're fucking retarded lmao.

Can always rely on Audiate taking it too serious.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2017, 05:53:34 pm »
Why is this different to having a boy?

#Daretoask
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2017, 05:58:30 pm »
This thread is so unnecessary it hurts.
/lock