Author Topic: How to set the class for bot players on a server?  (Read 807 times)

Offline Mr.Human

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
How to set the class for bot players on a server?
« on: May 22, 2017, 07:46:45 pm »
I want to train against few bots but If I'm running a server with bot players it'll just spawn a mish-mash of random units, though in the humans vs. bots siege servers all the bots on the attacking team are just of one variety. I downloaded the dedicated server file from Tale Words and added this:

use_class_limits <0 or 1> #sets if class limits are used or not class_limit_player_count <value> #sets the minimum amount of players need for class limits to kick in (0-200) scale_squad <0 or 1> #sets if squad size will be scaled according to team balance or not limit_grenadier <value> #sets the limit for foot guard units in each team (0-100) limit_skirmisher <value> #sets the limit for light infantry units in each team (0-100) limit_rifle <value> #sets the limit for rifle units of the light infantry count (0-100) limit_cavalry <value> #sets the limit for cavalry units in each team (0-100) limit_lancer <value> #sets the limit for lancer units of the cavalry count (0-100) limit_hussar <value> #sets the limit for hussar units of the cavalry count (0-100) limit_dragoon <value> #sets the limit for dragoon units of the cavalry count (0-100) limit_cuirassier <value> #sets the limit for cuirassier units of the cavalry count (0-100) limit_heavycav <value> #sets the limit for non-cuirassier heavy cavalry units of the cavalry count (0-100) limit_artillery <value> #sets the limit for artillery units in each team (0-100) limit_rocket <value> #sets the limit for rocket units in each team (0-100) limit_sapper <value> #sets the limit for sapper units in each team (0-100) limit_musician <value> #sets the max number of musicians in each regiment (0-125) limit_sergeant <value> #sets the max number of sergeants/ensigns in each regiment (0-125) limit_officer <value> #sets the max number of officers in each regiment (0-125) limit_general <value> #sets the max number of generals in each team (0-125) max_num_bots <value> #set the max number of total bots the server is allowed to spawn (50-500)

to the NW_Sample_Battle text file but that changed nothing. How do I set this?