Author Topic: 42nd " The Black Watch" Highland Regiment Of Foot [DISBANDED]  (Read 10258 times)

Offline HerculesBG

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13thRS Death
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 42nd " The Black Watch" Highland Regiment Of Foot
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2017, 02:17:32 pm »
I warned you skitty .I knew Frostybanter would betray you.He wants to be the Leader he will never be happy as 2iC

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2017, 02:22:25 pm »
Rename?

Well im lucky my 2nd doesnt use FSE so im just gonna say it , sinch Jake merged in to me all i got shit he isnt a great leader his men are so disrespectfull towards me thats its so hard to lead , basicly wat jake wants is me to leave so he can have my men me and Kreativity are done with him , me and Krea are gonna leave 42nd with who ever wants to follow us and we make our own reg .
orrrrrrrrrrr you just kick them out O_O

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2017, 02:34:26 pm »
insert eu power struggle meme here

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2017, 02:40:33 pm »
Rename?

Well im lucky my 2nd doesnt use FSE so im just gonna say it , sinch Jake merged in to me all i got shit he isnt a great leader his men are so disrespectfull towards me thats its so hard to lead , basicly wat jake wants is me to leave so he can have my men me and Kreativity are done with him , me and Krea are gonna leave 42nd with who ever wants to follow us and we make our own reg .

If i kick him out his men are still here i dont know who are all his men anymore , and wat he did like banning people for no reason in Ts and Ingame got us a bad name he fcked the 42nd name

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
  • The Inactive Colonel of the 65y
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2017, 02:45:10 pm »
Rename?

If i kick him out his men are still here i dont know who are all his men anymore , and wat he did like banning people for no reason in Ts and Ingame got us a bad name he fcked the 42nd name

my spider sense is tingling

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2017, 02:52:14 pm »
I made a big mistake letting Jake in to my reg Ryan :(

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2017, 02:58:13 pm »
Rename?

If you kick him out "His men" are more likely going to leave with him, and you can unban those people and who cares? You make a bad name for yourself anyway   :-X

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2017, 03:31:30 pm »
Rename?

If you kick him out "His men" are more likely going to leave with him, and you can unban those people and who cares? You make a bad name for yourself anyway   :-X
Just kick him out and keep the name. Like Heinrich said chances are his actual 'men' will leave with him, anyone that doesn't I'd still be careful about imo if they were originally his guys. Just kick em out and keep the name.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2017, 03:35:45 pm »
Take control man, kick anyone who doesn't deserve to be there.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2017, 03:57:00 pm »
Take control man, kick anyone who doesn't deserve to be there.
EXactly lmao..

Don't let them kick you out of your own Regiment  ;D

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2017, 04:10:56 pm »
There's a reason why when he asked for a rank in 18e 2 or 3 times I never game him one. Wanted to bring "20" people so he got cadet kekekek
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2017, 04:41:49 pm »
There's a reason why when he asked for a rank in 18e 2 or 3 times I never game him one. Wanted to bring "20" people so he got cadet kekekek
Same happened with 92nd xD he was in it for like a month or 2 and didnt get passed Recruit

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
  • The Inactive Colonel of the 65y
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2017, 05:34:03 pm »
Skitty, i highly recommend you kick out the swine and get on with leading your regiment, tbh i think i can speak on behalf of the community that we've had enough of this name change bullshit (that and i cba to drink 11 shots). Now, kick out the bastard, apparently the 42nd is your regiment so act like it is, don't let anyone else take control, you're the pilot, you're at the helm.

Offline Riverss

• Corporal
  • hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2017, 08:58:55 pm »
Skitty, i highly recommend you kick out the swine and get on with leading your regiment, tbh i think i can speak on behalf of the community that we've had enough of this name change bullshit (that and i cba to drink 11 shots). Now, kick out the bastard, apparently the 42nd is your regiment so act like it is, don't let anyone else take control, you're the pilot, you're at the helm.

Just like to point out that FrostyBanter was never fussed about changing the regiment name, many people were fine with the original name except several members, including Skitty who wanted to use 44th, many people disagreed as it's relatively disrespectful to the original 44th, albeit not the best regiment, but still well-known. From my experience, maybe there are things Skitty has to deal with in real life and can't attend all events, but in that case, he should've never signed up to be Colonol in the first place seeing as you can't properly maintain a regiment without being active. FrostyBanter is always there when Skitty is not, and brings a solid 25-30 people to events most days we have events, he is putting in work and trying to keep the regiment going however neither does he want to be Colonol, he has no intention of overthrowing Skitty and infact is making the situation much harder.

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2017, 09:15:41 pm »
Atm , i cant be bothered being Col bc all the stuff i got going on thats why Jake is more active , tbh we shall see where the reg goes tomorow i either try my final stand as Col or just retire or join a other reg.