Author Topic: Naval Battle Event [One Off]  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Naval Battle Event [One Off]
« on: February 16, 2017, 06:30:00 pm »

This event will be open to both EU and NA players. Lord Ironhawk and myself will be hosting a naval battle this Sunday at 4pm UK time (server provided by Warlance servers xoxoxo). Crixus has provided us with a great map that we will be using for this so props go to him (memes). This event will be open for anyone to attend provided you are in Lord Ironhawks event Steam group. Lord Iornhawk will lead one team and myself the other (there will be 3 boats per team), we will swap sides as well at some point. Now the teams will be mixed up for balancing reasons as otherwise Ironhawks subscribers or friends vs mine may be a bit unfair.

The event will take place on Sunday the 19th of February at 4pm UK time.

Video

[close]

1. Be respectful during the event.
2. No artillery or cavalry.
3. Melee speed will be set to "Medium".
4. Lord Ironhawk and I will swap teams after a few rounds.
5. There will be between 160 and 200 players (hopefully).
6. The team who wins the most rounds wins.
7. Listen to the admins, I will give one warning then you'll be banned if you don't.
8. The server will be given out on the day.
9. Do not team hit or push people off the boats.
10. Have fun, if you don't you're banned.

Organisers/Admins
Organisers:
Herishey
Lord Ironhawk

Admins:

TBD
[close]

Players
We aim to use a 200 slot server, the event will be public (details will be given out via Ironhawks Steam group) so there is no set player list.
[close]

There is no need to sign up, just join this Steam group.

Please bare in mind you will also need to be on this TS at the time of the event; http://eu1.deliverance-hosting.com:10036

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 02:43:16 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naval Battle Event [One Off]
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 06:30:28 pm »
P.S this is a one off public event (as long as you are in Lord Ironhawks Steam group as this is where details will be given out).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 06:44:57 pm »
props go to em

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 07:54:06 pm »
P.S this is a one off public event (as long as you are in Lord Ironhawks Steam group as this is where details will be given out).
and where's your video good sir?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 08:59:42 pm »
and where's your video good sir?
left it up my mum mate

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 08:27:41 pm »
My video of the event is now up, check it out below;

Video
[close]