Author Topic: North American Cavalry League Season 2 $250 Prize.  (Read 20928 times)

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Cavalry League
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2017, 10:17:00 pm »
So if we won 10-0 and then lost 0-10 to Nr5 who then dropped out, isn't that a win 10-0? or wouldnt it cancel out to 0-0? also hahahaahaha this thread is gold

Offline 3rd East Kent Regiment

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tomas "EIB" Cadarn
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2017, 11:31:58 pm »
5eVolt will continue to be in league ;P

how much did he pay you? :P

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2eDLG & Owner of Bush Wookie Gaming
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eDLG]Mjr_LES_IS_MOREx
  • Side: Union
« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2017, 12:00:31 am »
So if we won 10-0 and then lost 0-10 to Nr5 who then dropped out, isn't that a win 10-0? or wouldnt it cancel out to 0-0? also hahahaahaha this thread is gold

In the case of a regiment drop out all future scores will be change to 10-0 for the regiment still in the league however all previous scores will be kept because the matches were actually played.
Cant win if you dont play.

Offline 3rd East Kent Regiment

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tomas "EIB" Cadarn
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2017, 12:32:52 am »

In the case of a regiment drop out all future scores will be change to 10-0 for the regiment still in the league however all previous scores will be kept because the matches were actually played.

Will you be keeping the schedule the same or altering it to not have the nr5 in it? not sure if that would help the league go faster

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2017, 12:54:45 am »
After much delibaration with regiments within the league, previous staff members, and my own experiences/observations with this attempt at a league, I unfortunately am announcing that the 63e will be leaving this league due to the failure to maintain a base foundation of quality and rule sets throughout the duration of the league heading into week 3. I apologize to the regiments who had their time wasted here, hopefully in the future there will be a much better succession. Thank you for your time.

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2017, 01:43:32 am »
After much delibaration with regiments within the league, previous staff members, and my own experiences/observations with this attempt at a league, I unfortunately am announcing that the 63e will be leaving this league due to the failure to maintain a base foundation of quality and rule sets throughout the duration of the league heading into week 3. I apologize to the regiments who had their time wasted here, hopefully in the future there will be a much better succession. Thank you for your time.

Lemme translate "Umm we have to play 1erCG this week?!?! We gotta drop out"  We all know what it woulda looked like anyway

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2017, 02:01:36 am »

Lemme translate "Umm we have to play 1erCG this week?!?! We gotta drop out"  We all know what it woulda looked like anyway

Funny considering the 1erCG will be dropping the league alongside us for the same reasons listed above. As are the 1erPLG.. Hmm...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 02:20:27 am by GeneralSquirts »

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2017, 04:33:14 am »

Funny considering the 1erCG will be dropping the league alongside us for the same reasons listed above. As are the 1erPLG.. Hmm...

"failure to maintain a base foundation of quality and rule sets throughout the duration of the league heading into week 3." All of the rules that you signed your unit up to play under have been carried out to the fullest. Sorry we didnt let you play your match on your server with no admin/refs XD I think once the 5eVolt took a round on you guys and had many close rounds through out your match you realized your unit isnt going to win the league and thats why your pulling out. Nothing went wrong with your match so Im unaware of what lack of quality the 63e could be experiencing.

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2017, 12:22:57 am »
It's a shame to see cavalry regiments leaving the league. However, I am personally going to try and at least make the most out of this league and have the 41st stay in until the end (Or as long as the league is still playable in my eyes).

Offline ibsocal

• Major General
  • Leader of horses, winner of things
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH/1erCG Major IB
« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2017, 12:27:56 am »
Squirts was correct in saying that we planned on leaving the league along side themselves and the PLG for various reasons,  Either way now you know if you weren't sure before.

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2017, 01:10:54 am »
What the others said.

A league admin should NOT even be mocking/ridiculing other cav players and regs. No integrity or professionalism.

The smart thing for you to do here Les is either cut your loses and try and carry out the rest of the league as best as possible, or stop it and look at what went wrong and try to improve yourself for the future. But knowing you, you'll get overly defensive, and start to mock me or the PLG or IB and the CG now for pulling out. Which will only devalue this league further.

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2017, 01:30:59 am »
What the others said.

A league admin should NOT even be mocking/ridiculing other cav players and regs. No integrity or professionalism.

The smart thing for you to do here Les is either cut your loses and try and carry out the rest of the league as best as possible, or stop it and look at what went wrong and try to improve yourself for the future. But knowing you, you'll get overly defensive, and start to mock me or the PLG or IB and the CG now for pulling out. Which will only devalue this league further.
I already told you that the league will go on lol. Only thing that went wrong is the fact that 3/4 of the main cavalry groups in this game are too afraid to take a loss this league dose not need cheaters or chickens to continue.

Offline EthanNi

• First Sergeant
  • Northern Ireland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shrimp | Ethan
« Reply #117 on: February 14, 2017, 03:12:06 am »
Might aswell go to the end!

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant