Author Topic: NA1 Revival Program  (Read 10039 times)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA1 Revival Program
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2017, 04:18:55 am »
Get on NA1 and invite your friends!!!

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2017, 10:22:40 am »
Was on for an hour. Was kind of underwhelming.
Amit, are you in the Steam group? I was posting announcements about having 60+ on.

Anyways, everyone, thanks for coming if you did.

We had a steady 50~ pop throughout several hours and into the late evening.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2017, 03:51:32 pm »
Amit, are you in the Steam group? I was posting announcements about having 60+ on.

i think it was about 65(on dust) at one time or another, not counting the few specs.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2017, 11:02:13 pm »
"after the events are over"   there are linebattles being played right now. 

near 50 now

Ah, good. Hopefully someone got some good screenshots. I didn't realize there were many 9PM events active. Glad to hear it was a success!

I'm not in the Steam group, no. But I have another event to go to at 10PM every Friday, so I wouldn't be able to stick around anyway.

Since there was no more than 12 people on before what I assume was 10:15PM EST and beyond, perhaps the event should "start" at 10:15PM instead? People like me read the thread and made the mistake of thinking the revival wasn't happening last night because it was scheduled to start at 9:15PM, but in actual fact was bumpin' just over an hour later. I understand now that it's not an event where people are expected to show up at a single time.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 11:17:57 pm by Amit_ »
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2017, 12:51:17 am »
I am publicly endorsing this. We need this to happen to keep this community alive.

On the matter of the 63e, I don't think anyone here has any personal hatred towards the members of that regiment, however, it is undeniable that their regiment is having a negative impact on this community. I know this has already been stated but 63e siege is really draining a lot of the newblood. A lot of newer players join the 63e but they don't seem to care much for their newer members or just don't have the time so these people eventually leave the regiment and the community. Far too many people have left the community as a result of this. I can't even really blame karth because it's not his fault that people go to his server or that he can't give every new member the attention and guidance they need.

The absolute best solution to this is to get NA1 going again. I'll try to come on every once and a while.

That is absolutely true. Thanks for doing a fact check before you spew truths.
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Ghostpig

• Volunteer
  • Deo vindice
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.9 Ghostpig
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2017, 06:48:54 pm »
Hello, people of the community, i feel urged to write to you this message because I am gifted and above all special! MoooOOO! I think that this NA 1 revival group thingy is a really good idea to get people to show up to NA 1 again, who's idea was it anyways to make the group? Was it you silly? If so you are doing an excellent Job and I will give you my best respect, hugs and kisses, next time we meet each other on NA 1. I, myself, the great ghostpig of NA groupfighting, would like to wish all of you so called NA 1 "memers and cute puppies" to absolutely try your best to bring back the NA 1 community, what you're doing is a beautiful thing in my eyes, and im sure in God's eyes. IF I MEAN IF there is anything I can do to help out the community, be it recruit more, play more, or even die more, just respond and let me know im doing this again out of love and compassion for this server and the inhabitants thereof.  8) God bless all you sexy bastards, and bastardesses, amen.
Jacob Robert S.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2017, 06:52:44 pm »
a wild ghostpig appears

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2017, 09:39:42 pm »
NA1 Tonight!

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2017, 05:36:45 pm »
Went on NA_1 for like 45 mins was just me curtis and like 4 chefs for the whole thing. RIP
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2017, 07:24:51 pm »
Went on NA_1 for like 45 mins was just me curtis and like 4 chefs for the whole thing. RIP
Was more than that on.   Of course, it doesn't help that a lot of the regulars were at a lb and by the time(920 ish central) it ended, those that were on left.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2017, 09:23:05 am »
Was more than that on.   Of course, it doesn't help that a lot of the regulars were at a lb and by the time(920 ish central) it ended, those that were on left.
Yea I'm thinking we start at 10pm est on Fridays.

What does everyone think?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2017, 03:23:33 pm »
There are events after 9?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2017, 04:06:40 pm »
There are events after 9?
Friday hardcore LB starts 9e/8c.  it generally lasts 1-1 1/2 hours now a days.(there were times it was 2 1/2 in the past but that is beside the point)

quite a few of the regulars, or their regs, attend that event.   people can try and get it populated before that event ends, but its not going to be too likely to stay active with all those people busy else where.

there is no guarantee they will go to NA1 after the event is over, but some of them would more than likely go.  and generally, there are times where it only takes those few extra people to kick the server off, and keep it populated all night.  (that is the difference between 10-20, and 20-30. if it gets above 30, there is a good chance it will stay populated for some time and perhaps hit even higher #s like 50-60+.)

Offline No This is Patrick

• Sergeant
  • For the Sultan!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Sil]Sultan_NoThisIsPatrick
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2017, 01:00:42 am »
Let's all go to NA1!!!! :D
[14th]Rkt,  [1aSvea]Vrvts,  MoskovGren_Ryad,  PrinzCarl_Kpl,  [PSG]Maj, [Sil]Sultan

Offline brandon00

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2017, 03:07:40 am »
Good thing ur most beloved community players on na1 Kiri, Ikumi and Brandon are banned from the server because kiri was a stupid anime weeb hentai lover. Thunder purged us because were in the kiri krew top memers
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 07:23:25 am by brandon00 »