Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 135342 times)

Offline chidoriookami

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
taco thursday everyone

Yummm~ Fish please ~
I was there when the flag went down

Offline Attila1106

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Your_Mother
Offense: Saying stupid stuff in chat
Why should you be unbanned? Its been frankly a long time since I played on the server and I entirely regret in what I did. I said some idiotic stuff in the chat, and I was permanently banned for it. I completely understand now that I should be careful in what I say, and I will never do it again.
User ID #: 1139156
Time/Date: several months ago. I don't remember the exact date, but it was probably before the New Years.
I really just want to have fun, and I absolutely will not do something stupid like that again, and I am sorry for it.

Thank you.

Offline OrlandoCommando

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:Omboma
Offense:Misusing building points
Why should you be unbanned? I have since learned the rules of the server
User ID #: 1330536
Time/Date: do not remember, about a year ago

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
Unban Request:
Name: Your_Mother
Offense: Saying stupid stuff in chat
Why should you be unbanned? Its been frankly a long time since I played on the server and I entirely regret in what I did. I said some idiotic stuff in the chat, and I was permanently banned for it. I completely understand now that I should be careful in what I say, and I will never do it again.
User ID #: 1139156
Time/Date: several months ago. I don't remember the exact date, but it was probably before the New Years.
I really just want to have fun, and I absolutely will not do something stupid like that again, and I am sorry for it.

Thank you.

Sorry I was on vacation for a week or so. It was a while ago last October. Unbanned. Please follow all the server rules and have fun.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:Omboma
Offense:Misusing building points
Why should you be unbanned? I have since learned the rules of the server
User ID #: 1330536
Time/Date: do not remember, about a year ago

You were banned for having a racial slur in your name you connected with.

That was last July, Unbanned. Please follow the server rules and have fun!

Offline Sir Boston

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • My Real Regiment
  • Nick: Boston
  • Side: Union
Nickname: Sir Boston
GUID: 1420682
Steam:[BBG] Sir Boston or https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121956027/
How active can you be?: I play every week.
Current Regiment/Clan: United States Meme Corps (USMC)
Admin experience: I've been admin for USMC servers. I've also been a leader at several elementary school events, basically herding cats.
Why do you want this role?: I want to have it for three main reasons: 1) People are constantly asking for admins to show up, and I plan to become much more active. 2) I'm looking to help manage the BBG community. 3) I want to have that position to become more well known among server players so I may attract more members to the server and to the USMC regiment.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Steam:[BBG] Sir Boston or https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121956027/
Admin experience: I've been admin for USMC servers. I've also been a leader at several elementary school events, basically herding cats.
Why do you want this role?: I want to have it for three main reasons: 1) People are constantly asking for admins to show up, and I plan to become much more active. 2) I'm looking to help manage the BBG community. 3) I want to have that position to become more well known among server players so I may attract more members to the server and to the USMC regiment.
Those words right there will undoubtedly get you your admin.

Offline Peepnpeep2

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: Peepnpeep2
GUID: 1350685
Steam: [BBG] Peep
How active can you be?: I can be active for at least 4-5 hours every day.
Current Regiment/Clan: USMC (BBG)
Admin experience: BBG_Napoleonic_NA
Why do you want this role?: I want this role so that I can help add excitement to the bot survival by doing specific events, and hopefully attract more people to the server and to the USMC.

Offline 39th I Donny☭

• Private
  • 39th_LtCol_Donny
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 39th_LtCol_Donny
Nickname: Donny or Don
GUID:1081427
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151693396/
How active can you be?: Most Days, Since its summer.
Current Regiment/Clan: Ensign of the 39th "Dorsetshire" Regiment of Foot
Admin experience: 53rdGL_Offfical, RCA_Offical, XIV_Offical, 39th_Offical
Why do you want this role?:
I and my Regiment are frequently on the server and have been on very frequently before my Regiment life and the 39th and I would love to help be a more Rule enforcing the Rules and helping anywhere I can.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Nickname: Blee
GUID: 394350
Steam: pooploser_69
How active can you be?: Usually the whole day when I have free time. My work schedule is random. I put in about 2000 hours already on Mount&Blade.
Current Regiment/Clan: None now. Used to be in Regiments. nr35, 89e, 10th, and 57th.
Admin experience: Used to host a private server in MarkMods for my friends during LAN parties.
Why do you want this role?: It's the only server I go to. Becuase I'm always there on that server I tend to see trolls breaking sappers stuff.

Approved. Have been watching for months your personality and activity on the server. To finalize though we need to have an interview on teamspeak. I'll contact you on steam

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Nickname: Pugglesworth
GUID: 54477964
Steam: hoosdatGuy
How active can you be?: I'm online almost every day in the afternoon, I come to the server at least once a week
Current Regiment/Clan: 31st RA (Royal Artillery)
Admin experience: I've administrated a regimental server, I also have a bunch of experience messing around with the admin panel and watching other admins admin, the good and the bad
Why do you want this role?: I appreciate having a server that has order, is administrated justly and fairly, and has good ping (well I can't help that but this is like one of 3 public servers where I have decent ping). I would like to help keep it that way. I also like to be helpful and make playing M&B a fun experience for everyone. That's why I tend to play support roles like sapper, musician, and arty. I always try to be a good role model. Thanks for your consideration.

Approved. I'll contact you on steam Puggles.

Offline Auditor

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname:Auditor
GUID:1134714
Steam:Auditor or https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119778378/
How active can you be?:Usually mornings and early afternoons to noon.
Current Regiment/Clan:None
Admin experience:None
Why do you want this role?:I believe that I am relatively fair and not hostile torwards anybody in particular. My time in the NW community leaves me as a good and respected player, as I usually am active on this server and commute with the community well. From this, I believe that I would not act without much thought on the use of my powers. I have read over the rules many times and wish to enforce them more on the morning and early afternoon players.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Approved, though I want to make sure you're actually active on bot Surivval.

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guybrush
i can definitely vouch for blee, auditor, pugglesworth, and sir_boston they never leave that place.

pic related: its me.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 02:59:05 am by Guybrush »
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Nickname: Zoot
GUID:84709963
Steam: [HTT] Zoot
How active can you be?: Most likely weekends, days of the week will vary. I am on Steam everyday, can be notified about things ASAP also.
Current Regiment/Clan: [79thCH] - 79th Cameron Highlanders
Admin experience: Little to none with Napoleonic War servers.
Why do you want this role?: Was suggested to me by several others. I've also been around the game for at least two years, absolutely love Napoleonic Wars. Plus I think it'd be nice to get to try this kind of thing out more often before the community becomes scarce.

Approved. To Finalize it though I'll have to interview you on teamspeak