Author Topic: Friday the 13th: The Game  (Read 1189 times)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Friday the 13th: The Game
« on: December 26, 2016, 03:18:19 pm »
I didn't see a thread about it here so I'm making one if there is already one and I'm retarded enough not to see it then please show me and I will delete this thread.

General Information:
"What is Friday the 13th: The Game? Friday the 13th: The Game is a third-person, asymmetrical multiplayer title where one player controls Jason Voorhees while the remaining seven control camp counselors trying to survive the night.That's right...1v7 multiplayer set in the semi-open world of Camp Crystal Lake! It's a classic horror fan's dream, no shaky cam, no found footage. We want you to know we're revitalizing the golden era of slashers, and putting you at the controls of each horrific, blood-splattered moment. Friday the 13th is the definition of horror to the millions of fans around the world. A masked killer going after the young and vulnerable; it grabs our attention, it frightens us, and yet we all come back for more. Friday the 13th: The Game will give you the feeling of horror and dread that you expect from Jason Voorhees. This will be the ultimate asymmetrical horror experience unlike anything you’ve seen - a title we’re proud to introduce that is worthy of the name ‘Friday the 13th’." - Donation Page

Media:
Please note as it stands it's in a Beta Stage, so there are probably bugs and will be bugs. What is shown in these videos is not a final representation of the game but as it stands in development at the current point in time and can change up until the games official release.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Friday the 13th: The Game
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 03:23:25 pm »
I personally have access to the beta and can say many things need and should be fleshed out. They probably will as it's a beta but as it stands Jason is sometimes a little bit too overpowered.

1. He can teleport anywhere - With a cooldown
2. He can use 'sense' which will morph him along a specific path you decide to go and can reappear almost instantly - Again with a cooldown

I understand the cooldowns are in place to not make it OP, however, it still kinda is OP that he can teleport any and everywhere at any given time minus the cooldown. At the same time, it is very easy to 'survive' the match via multiple ways.

1. You could repair the phone box and call the police whereas it starts a timer and once the timer reaches 0 you can run to any exit with police and escape the camp.
2. You could repair the car after finding the necessary components (Gas, Battery, Keys) and drive away. Note you getting in the car is not a cutscene you legitimately need to drive away and Jason can stop you.
3. With a little bonus but not a win, there are radios on the map you could find and if successfully used it will call Tommy Jarvis. Which a random survivor, if they die, will respawn as Tommy with a one shot shotgun that deals massive damage.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 07:29:18 pm »
I enjoyed Dead by Daylight more
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 10:29:50 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 10:07:42 pm »
too bad this was in development first ;(

AeroNinja

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 10:08:57 pm »
Another game to be spend money on, yet to be thrown away in a cardboard box after several hours. Smh.

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 01:14:00 am »
Another game to be spend money on, yet to be thrown away in a cardboard box after several hours. Smh.
Thats what steam refunds is for
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 08:09:50 pm »
This game looks like trash
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time