Author Topic: Paladins  (Read 11350 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Paladins
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2016, 11:01:30 pm »
To bad Paladins was in development first. So Overwatch is actually just a shitty version of paladins. I can tell alot of tard fanboys around these parts. Go suck blizzards dick more lol.
Overwatch is a more shitty version of Paladins, yet more popular.. aight

Yes because popularity determines quality. ::) You probably think WoW is the best mmorpg still right?

It basically is.

Most of its competition has made some horrible design choices. ArchAge and Black Desert Online COULD be better...but they went P2W.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2016, 11:06:54 pm »
To bad Paladins was in development first. So Overwatch is actually just a shitty version of paladins. I can tell alot of tard fanboys around these parts. Go suck blizzards dick more lol.

Yes because popularity determines quality. ::) You probably think WoW is the best mmorpg still right?

It basically is.

Most of its competition has made some horrible design choices. ArchAge and Black Desert Online COULD be better...but they went P2W.

ArchAge is SHITTING on WoW and so is Aion and many more.

And ArchAge was not pay2win you could just get the shit you needed in game to pay for your patron status. I am max level and completely geared and i only payed cash for patron ONE time when the game literally first came out and i got a founder pack.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2016, 11:07:43 pm »
Also this entire time i though you were Peppers because of your avatar then i just now saw its ap0c lmfao!!!!

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2016, 11:24:11 pm »

It basically is.

And ArchAge was not pay2win you could just get the shit you needed in game to pay for your patron status. I am max level and completely geared and i only payed cash for patron ONE time when the game literally first came out and i got a founder pack.

NICE

MEME

BRO

At first I thought ArchAge had the worst release of any MMORPG. Then it managed to somehow outdo itself with the release of ArchAge 3.0. I was actually looking forward to playing it, but at first they delayed the launch a few hours. Then a day. Then another day. Making people wait hours and hours for updates just to say "Fuck it, we are done for the day. We will do it tommorrow". THEN they randomly decided "Hey, we can't get one fucking server working, lets try and get TWO fucking servers!" and they delayed it even further. THEN they had 8+ Hour que times for BOTH SERVERS for a fucking WEEK because they don't know how to increase server capacity.

Also saying ArchAge is not Pay2Win is silly. You could basically pay money for the best gear in the game and become a raid boss instantly. Attainable without money? Sure. If you wanna grind for months on end for it, assuming the people who havent already paid money for it have not locked down Leviathan, bought all the land and pirated the fuck out of your trade routes. Also the labor system is fucking retarded, and you aren't gonna get anywhere without patron.

Meanwhile WoW had  best expansion launch since WotLK, and subs are returning to it left and right. Legion is probably equally well received as WotLK was back in the day.

ArchAge better than WoW? Don't make me fucking giggle mate. ArchAge isn't even in the same league. Please do continue getting fucked by Trion.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 11:27:23 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2016, 11:28:22 pm »

It basically is.

NICE

MEME

BRO

At first I thought ArchAge had the worst release of any MMORPG. Then it managed to somehow outdo itself with the release of ArchAge 3.0. I was actually looking forward to playing it, but at first they delayed the launch a few hours. Then a day. Then another day. Making people wait hours and hours for updates just to say "Fuck it, we are done for the day. We will do it tommorrow". THEN they randomly decided "Hey, we can't get one fucking server working, lets try and get TWO fucking servers!" and they delayed it even further. THEN they had 8+ Hour que times for BOTH SERVERS for a fucking WEEK because they don't know how to increase server capacity.

Also saying ArchAge is not Pay2Win is silly. You could basically pay money for the best gear in the game and become a raid boss instantly. Attainable without money? Sure. If you wanna grind for months on end for it, assuming the people who havent already paid money for it have not locked down Leviathan and pirated the fuck out of your trade routes. Also the labor system is fucking retarded, and you aren't gonna get anywhere without patron.

Meanwhile WoW had  best expansion launch since WotLK, and subs are returning to it left and right. Legion is probably equally well received as WotLK was back in the day.

ArchAge better than WoW? Don't make me fucking giggle mate. ArchAge isn't even in the same league. Please do continue getting fucked by Trion.

How can you talk about money, yet WoW is pay2play and every expansion cost as much as a full game. And I do not play ArchAge anymore because my server was overrun with BR's. Either way WoW is over-rated and WAY over hyped. There are much better mmo's out there at this day and age.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2016, 12:31:25 am »
Actually yes i do like WoW <3<3

And yes i think its by far the best MMO  :P

I rest my case, Blizzard fangays! :P

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2016, 01:55:16 am »
Actually yes i do like WoW <3<3

And yes i think its by far the best MMO  :P

I rest my case, Blizzard fangays! :P
Sorry that the truth hurts.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2016, 03:22:22 am »
fucking blizzard making enjoyable video games!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline DeadEye

• Second Lieutenant
  • Old Nr7 Oberst
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr7_DeadEye

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2016, 07:29:10 pm »
I enjoy Mount&Blade, but its a crappy game in eyes of most gamers.
its more like saying "Chivalry is better than M&B"
its your opinion.. but its wrong

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2017, 10:53:07 am »
Details, sound, everything in the game is satisfying enough.

I wouldn't say one or the other game is better, there are only two (known at least) of this genre/style, both have theirs pros and cons and both have theirs unique features.

Despite the hate of all the illiterate blizzard fanboys the game is good and does the job very well.

Hi rez is behind some good titles and this is yet another one.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2017, 04:43:17 am »

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2017, 08:45:24 pm »

I wouldn't say one or the other game is better, there are only two (known at least) of this genre/style, both have theirs pros and cons and both have theirs unique features.

Despite the hate of all the illiterate blizzard fanboys the game is good and does the job very well.

Hi-Rez WAS behind some good titles

Then they took them out back and put a bullet in them.

I used to fucking love SMITE. Even though they didn't entirely really understand balance and perpetually fucked it with each new patch, and especially with each new god released. That was until they decided that they needed to try to emulate league of legends summoner spells and fucking destroyed the game.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:47:07 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2017, 10:50:30 am »
Spoiler

Hi-Rez WAS behind some good titles

Then they took them out back and put a bullet in them.

I used to fucking love SMITE. Even though they didn't entirely really understand balance and perpetually fucked it with each new patch, and especially with each new god released. That was until they decided that they needed to try to emulate league of legends summoner spells and fucking destroyed the game.
[close]

True. Tribe Ascend was great though, shame it died
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.