Author Topic: North American Premier League(Match day 7)  (Read 58773 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Board Moderator
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
North American Premier League(Match day 7)
« on: November 25, 2016, 11:26:58 pm »

Champions
30th Regiment of Foot

Introduction

As opposed to NANWL, this league will focus on newer and less competitive focused regiments. I hope to provide a fun learning experience while still maintaining a competitive atmosphere.

At the start of the season all the regiments will be randomly split into two groups, Group A and Group B. Each regiment will play everyone in their group once in a best of ten style. So if there are 10 regiments in a group, there will be 10 matches. The winners of each group will face off to determine the winner of the league.

Rules

Spoiler
1. No shooting while charging or while you are out of formation. Officers, and only officers, may fire their pistol while in melee. However, they may not reload.
2. Reloading out of line is against the rules.
3. No shooting while in melee. A melee is where one bayonet or sword from either line strikes the player or weapon of the opposing team.
4. No officer aim. Punishment for officer aim can vary from a slay to reset depending on the importance of the officer. If you are leading the line but not an officer class then slays or OA resets will not be given. 
          4a. Officers that are clearly charging are fair game!
5. Regular line infantry only! No skirmishers, light infantry, sailors, or guard infantry
6. No bonuses, musicians, or flag bearers.
7. Filling in gaps while in a firefight is not mandatory. However, there can be no spacing when you first line up.
8. Both leaders have to agree on the map.
9. 10 rounds will be played. After the 5th round, sides will be swapped.
10. Only 'Random x Medium' maps with low vegetation are to be used.
11. A referee needs to be present at every match
12. At the beginning of the round, the difference in numbers may only be ONE man.
13. Each regiment will have 1 week to complete their match. If an extension is needed, contact a moderator or post on this thread.
14. If a regiment does not appear on the scheduled time, they will forfeit the match.
15. Invites and mercenaries are not allowed!
16. Having members that are in 2 or more regiments, which are apart of the premier league, is against the rules! Those people who are in multiple regiments will be banned and if the regiments knowingly accepted someone from another regiment just so as to play the person, they can be banned too! European and Australian players are allowed.
17. If regiments are tied with wins and losses than the regiment with the most rounds won is ahead of the other.   
18. The results of a match will be posted here.
19. If a regiment has a complaint, they must supply proof (video or screenshot)
20. Both the referees and opposing regiments should be treated with respect. If there was a problem, please file a complaint AFTER the match.
21. Regiments will provide us with a complete roster of their players.  This way we can insure that the players you're playing are really yours and we don't have trolls and double reggers in the match.
          21a. Only those on the roster can play
          21b. Temporary match bans may be given when a regiment experiences a large influx of players. For example, if a regiment disbands and all their members then join a different reg, those players may receive a 3 game ban .
22. A regiment has to field a minimum of 10 men. If a regiment cannot then they are allowed to continue but the opposing regiment is allowed to field 11 men.
(Ex. If a re has 8 people then the opposing regiment can field 11)
23. A regiment cannot willingly drop members of their regiment to force the opposing regiment to drop their members.
(ex. A regiment has 20 people. They drop 5 forcing the opposing regiment to drop 5.)

[close]

Sign-Ups

Referee Sign-Up
Spoiler
Community Name:
Steam Profile (Link Please):
Regiment:
Why do you want to be a referee?
Why do you think you would be a good referee?
Admin Experience:
Did you read all the rules thoroughly?
Will you admin fairly and unbiased?
[close]

Contact Information

Thank you Gluk for the header
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 04:39:20 am by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: North American Premier League
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 11:27:12 pm »
Match Day 7

30th vs AEF

USMC vs 32e

6te vs Sil

Regiments Signed Up
1. 30th Regiment of Foot
2. 79th "Queens Own" Cameron Highlanders
3. AEF
5. United States Marine Corps (USMC)
6. NR37
7. 6te Silesian Landwehr
9. Silahtars
10. 32e

Brackets
http://challonge.com/NAPLS1
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 03:41:12 am by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 11:27:30 pm »
News and Deadlines

Just want to say this:
We are starting the matches on December 3rd. This will give us 9 days for the first week just in case of any issues that would arise.
You cannot play your matches until your roster is in. Make sure that you have a referee from our short list at your very nice 1v1. If you need a referee or server for the match just contact me. Match sure to actually let me know the results of the 1v1 please.

ANY issues that you have, please contact me because I wish to get this moving quickly.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 05:14:00 am by Dan the Seagull Chef »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 11:34:30 pm »
welcome back
click here to join the 84th

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 11:40:21 pm »

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 12:12:42 am »
Honestly, sometimes I can't tell the difference between Dan and BabyJ... so it's not like Dan actually took this over

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 12:21:06 am »
Honestly, sometimes I can't tell the difference between Dan and BabyJ... so it's not like Dan actually took this over
fuck you

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2016, 12:22:16 am »
dan is the president of FSE. How dare you confuse us
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2016, 04:31:24 am »
Just to get a bit of feedback, would you like if the NR37 would be allowed to join the league?

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2016, 04:40:48 am »
I change my vote to only if a regiment falls out (I think the 8e will) for some reason I chose no.

Anyways the reason why I said that is for the same reason why BabyJ hadn't allowed them to join the league before. They may be new and not entirely active/competitive but nobody in that regiment is new and fresh, which is my main problem with them joining. But I'm fine with whatever happens I have no beef against them personally.
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2016, 05:07:22 am »
I don't see why not,

I don't even know anybody in the Nr.37 anyway.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2016, 05:08:11 am »
I don't see why not,

Waste, RussianFury

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2016, 05:13:29 am »
I don't see why not,

Waste, RussianFury
Waste is a given,
but is that it

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2016, 05:24:36 am »
I don't see why not,

Waste, RussianFury
Waste is a given,
but is that it
no. i would post their full roster but idk if waste wants me. Almost every single one of their members were in a comp reg at one point.

Post 6666
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 06:23:49 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2016, 07:26:45 am »
I don't see why not,

Waste, RussianFury
Waste is a given,
but is that it
no. i would post their full roster but idk if waste wants me. Almost every single one of their members were in a comp reg at one point.

Post 6666

Russian, Waste, Dickhardrock, Bauer, Rex, Rothgar, Harpoon and Ziggy are the only ones who have really been competitive recently.

But like 90% (at least) of 32e, AEF and Silahtars rosters competed in TNWL and have other competitive experience.