Poll

Which team do you think will win the All-Star Tournament?

Team 1
26 (56.5%)
Team 2
20 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: North American NW Lists/News - Created by a group of experienced NW players  (Read 52361 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: North American NW Lists - Created by a group of experienced NW players
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2016, 10:52:15 pm »
Zzehth? Lithios? Sleek? DasMark aka JackieChan?
well jackie still is better than allof those "current" guys on the list even if he plays rarely (besides myself ofcourse)  ;) ;)

Apoc isnt a top 20 current player lol so I wanna hear the explanation for that one
can we see a serious Top 10 list from you?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2016, 11:34:20 pm »
Zzehth? Lithios? Sleek? DasMark aka JackieChan?
well jackie still is better than allof those "current" guys on the list even if he plays rarely (besides myself ofcourse)  ;) ;)

Apoc isnt a top 20 current player lol so I wanna hear the explanation for that one
can we see a serious Top 10 list from you?
+1

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2016, 11:59:19 pm »
Regarding the fact that some people up on that list don't "play", I will gladly take anyone off the list if they feel they should not be on there, all they need to do is let me know and I will add in someone else, I will remove Pinoy as I RECENTLY found out he is taking a break. Don't believe me? Ask Maple, he was most likely gonna be on the list but he told me not to put him on there, so I complied.

As per Bill:

-Coming on here and breaking forum rules and calling people biased will not get you a higher spot on a list made up by 5 people for a game that has a smaller player player base than it ever has

-I don't understand why you would not be happy with #4, most people not on the list would be happy with #10.

-Complaining about someone being on the list when they are below you is honestly pretty stupid. When I remove Pinoy you will still be #4, if I were to remove AP0C you would still be #4. Accept the fact that you are #4 on this list and move on with your life. Calling yourself "King" and calling others trash will not get you higher up on any of MY lists. All that does is just lowers your standing with others, and in return, maybe even on lists. As for me, I think you are currently one of the best in the game but still have the worst attitude towards people in a video game.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2016, 12:04:42 am »
Ok then please tell me the reasoning as to why im not on the #1 spot other than yall is hella jealous of me skills yo?
Any other player thats done what ive done would without a doubt be on the #1 spot

The King will make an official list of the best players sooner or later...you guys dont need to pay attention to this fake ass list anymore

Offline Orcaryo

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2016, 12:23:39 am »
How about I say why you are on the list first?

You are up there only because of your patience.

Everything else about your skill is limited. Holding attacks until opponents get bored, while effective, is an extremely cautious and easy to use tactic. That and mixing in a few feints here and there to keep an opponent engaged. The people above you use skill and mechanics, and incorporate holds.

Godfreid- Uses down feints to keep opponent engaged, will throw in a few up stabs to keep the opponent engaged, kills people with his stun chambers

AsianP- Similar to Godfreid in terms of stun chambers, but also is not afraid to kick and mix in some up holds with dolphins

RussianFury- Excellent in his feints. Mix it in with how he dolphins his bayonet and he is a dangerous offensive player. He also is not afraid to use kicks.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2016, 12:28:54 am »
i hold the 10.1 spot right Orcaryo
click here to join the 84th

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2016, 12:29:33 am »
Well everything you just said was a straight up lie...Because I feint and throw more attacks than all of them, you must have not been watching the duels I guess

regardless of How I play I shit on all of you and have a much higher skill set than all of you  :D

Offline Orcaryo

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2016, 12:31:28 am »
Confirmed

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2016, 12:40:04 am »

Everything else about your skill is limited. Holding attacks until opponents get bored, while effective, is an extremely cautious and easy to use tactic. That and mixing in a few feints here and there to keep an opponent engaged. The people above you use skill and mechanics, and incorporate holds.

Godfreid- Uses down feints to keep opponent engaged, will throw in a few up stabs to keep the opponent engaged, kills people with his stun chambers

AsianP- Similar to Godfreid in terms of stun chambers, but also is not afraid to kick and mix in some up holds with dolphins

RussianFury- Excellent in his feints. Mix it in with how he dolphins his bayonet and he is a dangerous offensive player. He also is not afraid to use kicks.

Maybe thats how they fought in the past, but not now. Godfreid just blocks and attacks, sometimes block chambers (from when I fight him)

AsianD just side steps and down attacks

Russian LUL and as for Bill, he doesn't just hold and wait people out... in the last 2 duel tourneys it was clear he feints. Thats about it, doesn't kick or chamber but to say he just holds... comon now.
Hes just making up shit as he goes along

I beat asian

I beat russian

Godfreid lost to a rusty jackiechan

I beat Jackiechan

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2016, 12:58:20 am »
Confirmed
can i be on the list if i buy you a video game

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2016, 01:23:40 am »

Maybe thats how they fought in the past, but not now. Godfreid just blocks and attacks, sometimes block chambers (from when I fight him)

Russian LUL and as for Bill, he doesn't just hold and wait people out... in the last 2 duel tourneys it was clear he feints. Thats about it, doesn't kick or chamber but to say he just holds... comon now.
Hes just making up shit as he goes along

I beat asian

I beat russian

Godfreid lost to a rusty jackiechan

I beat Jackiechan

Meh, I lost to JackieChan cause I underestimated him due to our last 2 ft7's and thinking he was rustier than he is (glancing also didn't help), which caused me to do stupid things I thought I could get away with. I'm not going to low ball you back, so please refrain from low balling me again.

Meh, if you think all I do is blocks and attacks then you're either dueling me when I'm not trying/on an off day, or not paying attention to how I duel.
Anyone who's ever dueled me seriously (ft7 or serious tournament) can pretty much confirm I spam block chambers/down feints + occasionally more elaborate feints.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2016, 02:37:57 am »
i'm the king of nw

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2016, 02:41:54 am »
lol AEF...There is only one true High king of NW

http://challonge.com/naduel7

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile

Offline Orcaryo

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2016, 04:00:59 am »
Guys bill beat me 7-3, guess he really is king, even though godfreid and asianp both have beaten me 7-2