Author Topic: Full Invasion 2 Amber Mod  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Colonist

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Full Invasion 2 Amber Mod
« on: November 08, 2016, 09:13:03 am »
I need a server for Full Invasion 2 Amber Mod so I can train my guys in Roman tactics. I would like to know if anyone had a good server to borrow with good connection and slots.

Thanks.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Full Invasion 2 Amber Mod
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 02:46:15 pm »
I need a server for Full Invasion 2 Amber Mod so I can train my guys in Roman tactics. I would like to know if anyone had a good server to borrow with good connection and slots.

Thanks.
I'm sorry, but I can pretty much guarantee you that no one will just give you a server. Any M&B servers work for all mods of the game, so if you have an NW server you can just transfer it over for however long you need it there.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Colonist

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 08:51:58 am »
And how do you change it?
Does it work with every server?

Offline Oasis Hosting

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Oasis Hosting
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 04:36:18 pm »
Hey,

We offer powerful servers for a low price, as low as € 0.10 /slot. Our control panel has a Mod Installer, which installs Full Invasion for you.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM us or send us an e-mail at support@oasis-hosting.net or order from https://www.oasis-hosting.net
Looking for an affordable server host for Mount & Blade: Warband, Counter Strike or Team Fortress, MineCraft or Garry's Mod? Look no further!

Visit:
http://www.oasis-hosting.net
Or e-mail us at support@oasis-hosting.net

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 04:43:07 pm »

depends on how much access you have with the server.  if they give you some crappy control panel, it may be more difficult or you will need them to do it for you.  If you have the ability to see the server's desktop(like you would your on computer) you could just upload the files yourself, set up any of the config files you want, and launch the server.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Oasis Hosting

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Oasis Hosting
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 04:54:20 pm »

depends on how much access you have with the server.  if they give you some crappy control panel, it may be more difficult or you will need them to do it for you.  If you have the ability to see the server's desktop(like you would your on computer) you could just upload the files yourself, set up any of the config files you want, and launch the server.

Most hosts give their customers FTP acccess.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 04:56:07 pm by Oasis Hosting »
Looking for an affordable server host for Mount & Blade: Warband, Counter Strike or Team Fortress, MineCraft or Garry's Mod? Look no further!

Visit:
http://www.oasis-hosting.net
Or e-mail us at support@oasis-hosting.net

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 10:24:04 pm »

Most hosts give their customers FTP acccess.
cant say if it is true or not.  and that isn't counting the ability for them to limit what you have access to.  but yea, if its a good provider, you will be able to have FTP access and/or they will be helpful setting up any mods you want to use.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.