Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Champions League - Season One  (Read 57524 times)

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars Champions League - 'Once in a Generation'
« Reply #375 on: February 20, 2017, 04:52:16 pm »
Nifu just told me that he had 30 shots yesterday idk what happen yesterday . but im glad it s already a new day and we have a chance to compete for 3rd place at least . :)

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #376 on: February 20, 2017, 06:54:43 pm »
Great game played by the 15YR and the K-KA. One of the most historic games in NW. Ending 7-6 to the K-KA. Many thanks for the 15YR playing and thanks for GI for his role in the competition.

For those rankers who struggle to understand how these competitions work. Leaders sign up and any rule changes are agreed by all parties. Both leaders enjoyed the match and have no complaints apart from one ranker named Hadhod. K-KA leader and 15YR leader both accepted the rules without complaint or issue.

Only in NW do people who actually win go on FSE to slag of the other regiment - Hadhod I suggest you spend your time more productively.

Once again thanks.

I don't even know who you are but since Kaide's alt account got banned and you just created this one to write this nonsense I will assume it's you Kaide.

You literally told Fritten 10 minutes before our match that you changed the rules for no reason from a best of 10 to a First to 7 without sideswap. Sure then both leaders agreed, but what other option did they have, they wanted to play the event they set up.

You even switched the no sideswap rule midway through the linebattle when the 15thYr realised they couldn't outshoot us from their spawncamping hill. Pride being a good sport agreed to that nontheless. And it showed that the Austrian side had a ton of better position to play from. This bias in the map (which was apparently custom made?) would have led to an unfair advantage if the "no sideswap" policy that was agreedon/forced upon the teams would it have been upheld.

The agreed upon rule changes are illogical, non competitive and unbalanced and you know it. I do however commend you for the roster lock rule, this one was long overdue.

If you are really so delusional to think that this game was one of the "most historic" matches in NW history I pity you, for you apparently haven't seen any good NW in the years you spent on this game.

I'm sorry but that is the biggest horse shit I've ever seen.  If you don't like your Officers decision or the competition feel free to sit out of the final. Infact, i think you more then earned your own elimination from the final.
So you're banning people for disagreeing with your ruleset? Way to go Kaide.

Offline Andro KGrd

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 20, 2017, 07:28:37 pm »
If you are really so delusional to think that this game was one of the "most historic" matches in NW history I pity you, for you apparently haven't seen any good NW in the years you spent on this game.

Delusional and pity? I'm sorry I've not lived on NW for the past 5 years. I think its best to reserve the pity for yourself.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 07:52:06 pm by Andro KGrd »

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 20, 2017, 07:45:56 pm »
Great match from 77y and 66th.
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #379 on: February 24, 2017, 10:48:38 pm »
Video of our match against K-KA;

Video
[close]
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #380 on: February 26, 2017, 10:13:00 pm »
final
 k-ka vs 77y
5th march 7 gmt
ref needed

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 01, 2017, 05:23:52 pm »
Any news on the final between 77y and kkk?

Offline The_HighLord

• Sergeant
  • 77y + 77th Major
    • View Profile
    • 77y website
  • Nick: 77y_Maj_TheHighLord
« Reply #382 on: March 05, 2017, 09:21:26 pm »
8-3 To 77y
GG wp kka

Offline Abekrampe

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Sgt_Abekrampe
« Reply #383 on: March 05, 2017, 09:26:10 pm »
Good game to KKA good game to Kaide for hosting and see you bitches the next time!

GG
Current Reg: 77y
Previous Reg: 77y
Future Reg: 77y.

Offline Andro KGrd

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 05, 2017, 10:18:36 pm »
77y & K-KA played very well in a very enjoyable final. Thanks you to all regiments who participated in the competition and many thanks to the admins involved.

My personal highlight was watching the 15YR - K-KA game that ended 7-6. With the 15YR nearly pulling back a 6-2 deficit.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 10:20:50 pm by Andro KGrd »

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #385 on: March 06, 2017, 12:15:08 am »
CONGRATULATIONS 77y - ya best shooter in the game rn

Well tbf if this championship did not take ages it would be awesome because if you want to play with the rule of group stage players then it would be awesome to finish it asap or in some strict schedule. But it was more or less good idea to make something like NLC with good regs (rip 17e slot).

Advantages :
- 8 bullets,
-small amount of regs in groupstages,
-pretty balanced groups except the on of death (RIP 1stKGL),
- good refs

Disadvantages :
- new players restriction - in game where team are changing rosters as fk it´s really hard to finish in after 5 months with same squad,
- Only 2 servers if there was no NWL happ then we would be all strugling on sundays to get a scripted server,
- TIME (It tooked fkin long!)

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #386 on: March 06, 2017, 12:55:53 am »

Well tbf if this championship did not take ages it would be awesome because if you want to play with the rule of group stage players then it would be awesome to finish it asap or in some strict schedule. But it was more or less good idea to make something like NLC with good regs (rip 17e slot).

Advantages :
- 8 bullets,
- good refs

Disadvantages :
- new players restriction - in game where team are changing rosters as fk it´s really hard to finish in after 5 months with same squad,
- Only 2 servers if there was no NWL happ then we would be all strugling on sundays to get a scripted server,
Jock.

Offline Buda

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 06, 2017, 01:25:59 pm »

Advantages :
- 8 bullets,
- good refs

Disadvantages :

Git gud

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #388 on: March 06, 2017, 04:29:18 pm »
Fank you for hosting guysssss.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 06, 2017, 07:26:23 pm »
Congrats to 77y for winning. I agree with Salakien on most of the points, but all in all the concept of the tournament was pretty good. Hopefully for next season or something, we can have even less amount of bullets (maybe like 5 shots plus the one already loaded) to force more aggressive play but also more tactical use of shooting. Also perhaps have symmetrical custom maps if there are to be custom maps in the future.  ;)