Author Topic: What car do you drive?  (Read 47622 times)

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
  • Side: Neutral
Re: What car do you drive?
« Reply #135 on: December 26, 2016, 06:19:29 pm »
I rarely reply to anything here but I wanted to point this out, that mustang costs like around 25,000$, and unless you decided not to pursue a higher education and could work full-time on that horsie place (despite avoiding to pay taxes as you claim) I find it hard to believe that you could afford that, atleast without taking a loan. Unless your parents are rich and paid the majority of it, in which case I'd consider you a bit spoilt =p

Eitherway, getting a car like that at your age (if you actually have one that is) just seems like an unnecessary show-off to me. Anyhow it's up to you what you do with your money.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #136 on: December 26, 2016, 10:16:19 pm »
You basically asked someone to kill themselves just because he called you out on your lies. No 16 year old can afford a license nevermind afford to drive a car like that.

You should really grow up
i actually know a 16 year old with that car. Same color and everything. Her parents bought it for her. God bless America
I used to see Sophomores and Juniors (even a few Freshmen) in High School driving around in Mustangs and Chargers, while a town over the extremely wealthy drove in low key Ferraris and one apparently had a Lambo (Which was keyed), so NiPhix having that, let alone a license, is well within the realm of possibility.

God bless America
my brothers friend had 2 GTRs (like $100,000 cars) at one point and an Audi R8. I think he sold them all once he ran out of money tho :(
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 27, 2016, 08:18:24 am »
I strongly recommend only going after cars which you can visit in person. Especially since I am against buying cars with rust. If you live in the rust belt try to buy outside of it or cars that have never seen winter.

You have to get under it, look inside the hood. Owner history, why he's selling it. Miles, Age and of course start it up. If you really have a good feeling about it. I recommend getting an expert to inspect it. Only then should you drop a bid.

It's easy to make cars look good based on images and you should ask a lot of questions before considering anything. Bring a flashlight, maybe even a battery to start it up if you cant and always visit during daylight.

To me, the cognac of car culture is an older diesel merc and anything comparable. Well designed slow spacious cars with awesome suspensions that come alive on highways, usually diesel (awesome mpg and range)

An icon of cultural success and distinctive taste.

As for track cars. I find anything with a front engine to be boring.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 08:35:17 am by MarshalKim »
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2017, 09:06:44 pm »

Just bought this, guys video says he has a Sport Touring, but thats just a regular sport which is what I got. Mines tinted of course too, looks exactly the same after they tint theirs
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2017, 09:13:58 pm »
What is it with Honda Civics having 10 different designs for the same model
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2017, 09:32:57 pm »
Honda is just a weird ass company Bondage lol. But good buy Siwi, good designed car. Very sleek. Tints always good. How much did you acquire that boy for? Like 21gs about? Or dod you lease for about 300ish?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 09:34:28 pm by GeneralSquirts »

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2017, 09:40:20 pm »
Also

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2017, 09:43:54 pm »
What is it with Honda Civics having 10 different designs for the same model
Are you talking about the EX, LX, Sport, EX-L, Sport Touring or that they have Civic sedan, coupe, hatchback........? Cause every car company has the different trim levels. And I think it's a marketing move, since people know civics are reliable good cars, it makes sense to bank on that name and just create different variations for people that like a specific style.

Honda is just a weird ass company Bondage lol. But good buy Siwi, good designed car. Very sleek. Tints always good. How much did you acquire that boy for? Like 21gs about? Or dod you lease for about 300ish?
It was (i think, i can double check when i get home) 22,900 with the upgrades they had on it, all weather mats, tint, side trim (not on the car in the video, but its just a barish thing running on the lower part of the doors) and whatever that clear cover for the front to prevent rocks from blasting your paint, all those totalled up was like 1900 in upgrades which I said Ill take the one on the lot if you half those. I was going to tint anyways, and didnt really give a crap about the rest except the floor mats, so I wouldn't have gotten them cheaper anywhere else. So I think before tax and all that it was 21,something. But after tax, warranty it was a bit more. I didn't lease
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 07, 2017, 09:50:02 pm »
Also

Ive never understood people that dump money into cars like that..guys I worked with at sonic were all about getting old barely running cars and lowering them and piecing crap together. I guess its a hobby, but still, why not put the money into something better
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2017, 10:15:06 pm »
Also

Ive never understood people that dump money into cars like that..guys I worked with at sonic were all about getting old barely running cars and lowering them and piecing crap together. I guess its a hobby, but still, why not put the money into something better

Idk, it's the craftmanship that goes into custome welding and mending your own look. Kind of like people customizing their gaming rigs. Same concept, different application.

But yeah man congrats, looks like a good drive. Drive her for about 100k miles hehe. Are you gonna straight pipe it?

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2017, 10:33:29 pm »
Im not going to do anything to it for a couple years at least, maybe when its time to upgrade to a new car, ill mess around with it
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2017, 10:35:16 pm »
Fuck it I'm just going to buy a Corolla

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2017, 10:50:43 pm »

Better be the one from Initial D

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2017, 11:10:55 pm »

Better be the one from Initial D
wat

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2017, 11:21:10 pm »