Author Topic: How to disable bonuses in NW server config?  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Pio

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • my steam profile
  • Side: Neutral
How to disable bonuses in NW server config?
« on: August 25, 2016, 06:42:14 pm »
I would like to disable bonuses in server config on my NW server, but I don't know the right server command for it. The readme file isn't helpful at all, because it only lists server commands for native. Does anyone know how to do it?

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
Re: How to disable bonuses in NW server config?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 08:52:24 pm »
you dont have this in your read me file?(there is some of the same commands used in the native part)

Spoiler
DLC commands are:
use_class_limits  <0 or 1> #sets if class limits are used or not
class_limit_player_count <value> #sets the minimum amount of players need for class limits to kick in (0-200)
squad_size <value> #sets the base number of bots assigned to each player in commander battle mode (0-200)
scale_squad <0 or 1> #sets if squad size will be scaled according to team balance or not
build_points_team1 <value> #sets to amount of build points available to the first team (0-1000)
build_points_team2 <value> #sets to amount of build points available to the second team (0-1000)
allow_multiple_firearms <0 or 1> #sets if a player is allowed to carry more than one firearm at the same time or not
enable_bonuses <0 or 1> #sets if special unit bonuses are used or not
bonus_strength <value> #sets the strength of bonuses (1-500)
bonus_range <value> #sets the range in which bonuses are effective (1-100)
fall_off_horse <value> #sets the chance to fall off the horse when hit (0-100)
horse_dying <value> #sets the modifier for damage taken when your horse dies (0-1000)
auto_kick <0 or 1> #enables auto kick or not
max_teamkills_before_kick <value> #sets the amount of teamkills allowed before getting auto kicked (0-25, 0 for unlimited)
auto_horse <0 or 1> #sets if automatic killing of stray horses is enabled
auto_swap <0 or 1> #sets if teams are auto-swapped in battle and siege mode or not
limit_grenadier <value> #sets the limit for foot guard units in each team (0-100)
limit_skirmisher <value> #sets the limit for light infantry units in each team (0-100)
limit_rifle <value> #sets the limit for rifle units of the light infantry count (0-100)
limit_cavalry <value> #sets the limit for cavalry units in each team (0-100)
limit_lancer <value> #sets the limit for lancer units of the cavalry count (0-100)
limit_hussar <value> #sets the limit for hussar units of the cavalry count (0-100)
limit_dragoon <value> #sets the limit for dragoon units of the cavalry count (0-100)
limit_cuirassier <value> #sets the limit for cuirassier units of the cavalry count (0-100)
limit_heavycav     <value> #sets the limit for non-cuirassier heavy cavalry units of the cavalry count (0-100)
limit_artillery <value> #sets the limit for artillery units in each team (0-100)
limit_rocket  <value> #sets the limit for rocket units in each team (0-100)
limit_sapper <value> #sets the limit for sapper units in each team (0-100)
limit_musician <value> #sets the max number of musicians in each regiment (0-125)
limit_sergeant <value> #sets the max number of sergeants/ensigns in each regiment (0-125)
limit_officer <value> #sets the max number of officers in each regiment (0-125)
limit_general <value> #sets the max number of generals in each team (0-125)
max_num_bots <value> #set the max number of total bots the server is allowed to spawn (50-500)
[close]

but i think this is what you are looking for.

enable_bonuses <0 or 1> #sets if special unit bonuses are used or not
bonus_strength <value> #sets the strength of bonuses (1-500)
bonus_range <value> #sets the range in which bonuses are effective (1-100)

Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Pio

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • my steam profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 09:55:34 pm »
I didn't have it in my readme file, but now I noticed that it depends on what version of server files you have. If you have native or viking conquest server files it won't have NW commands listed, because readme file doesn't come with the module. It comes with server files. That doesn't make sense to me, because if I had many different modules on my server I would have to download server files on my PC for each of them to get their readme files.

Thanks for help!

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 10:43:22 pm »
np
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.