Poll

Have you ever used autoblock in Warband/NW

Never
104 (88.9%)
Yes In Multiplayer (actual cheat downloaded from a shady website/person that could give you a virus if your not smart, not the autoblock that is in the server/game options)
13 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: July 19, 2016, 03:32:44 pm

Author Topic: AutoBlock Poll  (Read 12042 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: AutoBlock Poll
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2017, 11:25:24 am »
autoblocks are shite
I agree! How to beat autoblockers = chambers ez pz.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2017, 01:46:11 am »
I can sell an autoblock if someone want for 1 shekel. After u download the link i'll give u, you have to start the game and change the "Control Block Direction" to Automatic.

Actualy there are two simple ways to spot someone is using autoblock:
1. Check his moves on gf. But in this way u need to know what moves are typical for an autoblocker
2. XDDD
Spoiler
Look at his video on 10:11 and check Block Direction XDD
https://youtu.be/v72UtruvB6s?t=10m10s
[close]
it legit does look like he's using it
I didn't joke about how it works. You need to turn automatic block direction on, then just start the .exe . I have hand modified autoblock that can block even stabs of your allies. On the video is the standard one it's easy to spot if u ever used it.
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2017, 01:58:01 am »
I can sell an autoblock if someone want for 1 shekel. After u download the link i'll give u, you have to start the game and change the "Control Block Direction" to Automatic.

1. Check his moves on gf. But in this way u need to know what moves are typical for an autoblocker
2. XDDD
Spoiler
[close]
I didn't joke about how it works. You need to turn automatic block direction on, then just start the .exe . I have hand modified autoblock that can block even stabs of your allies. On the video is the standard one it's easy to spot if u ever used it.
ive used it on native so ik
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2017, 11:56:17 am »

2. XDDD
Spoiler
[close]
well i dont have so.........
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 11:59:04 am by Firephoenix »

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2017, 01:45:56 pm »

2. XDDD
Spoiler
[close]
of course you don't!

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2017, 02:38:57 pm »

2. XDDD
Spoiler
[close]
of course you don't!
💙

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2017, 08:09:26 pm »

2. XDDD
Spoiler
[close]
of course you don't!
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?