Author Topic: I know I know, not a mod for NW but HELP NEEDED  (Read 2706 times)

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
  • UB_1stDE_LtCol_TheDoctor Former Col of 11thMS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CaptainArtard or AndyTheIrishmen
  • Side: Union
I know I know, not a mod for NW but HELP NEEDED
« on: May 10, 2016, 10:59:03 pm »
I am working on a WW2 mod and I need someones help making some US army uniforms, helmets, and an M1 Grand model / skin.  That is all that is truly needed; however, if someone wanted to make a British Commando (uniform / hat / boots) and then maybe a famous gun they may have used. We haven't decided if we are going to add the war in the pacific yet or not. If someone would also like to make a US 101st Airborn uniform as well it would also be greatly appreciated.
So what you are saying is, you have a tactile mind of a potato...
--Burnout

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: I know I know, not a mod for NW but HELP NEEDED
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 11:04:25 pm »
Also if someone is willing to help us make new textures for some of the buildings (NEEDED BADLY) or if someone is willing to make a Stalin Grad map, and other WW2 battles like battle of the bulge I can give you an older version of the mod to make the map in. Any help would be great. We would love to get this out before summer and once again put the old 2012 WW2 mod back on the map (original mod dev gave the production rights to a newer dev team who disbanded and has not been heard from in 2 years, so we are going to do the best we can on making a patch and putting the mod back on the map)
--Burnout

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 08:22:57 am »
Its not a mod for nw

Spoiler
Spoiler
ikr
[close]
[close]
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Black Watch 1745

• Captain
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 01:30:23 pm »
Also if someone is willing to help us make new textures for some of the buildings (NEEDED BADLY) or if someone is willing to make a Stalin Grad map, and other WW2 battles like battle of the bulge I can give you an older version of the mod to make the map in. Any help would be great. We would love to get this out before summer and once again put the old 2012 WW2 mod back on the map (original mod dev gave the production rights to a newer dev team who disbanded and has not been heard from in 2 years, so we are going to do the best we can on making a patch and putting the mod back on the map)
  I am a bit new to mapping but I could give Stalingrad and the Bulge a go.
]

Offline Pio

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • my steam profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 05:20:45 pm »
I can't help with what you are asking for, but I think that more people would be interested to help if you described your mod a little more. What features are you planning? How much progress have you made? How many people are working on it?

Offline Brawn

• First Sergeant
  • The Princess of trash, and schedule two narcotics.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dobson
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 06:10:46 am »
Don't know if this is still relevant or not but I'm working on an video game for an independent company i'm co-starting and I JUST finished modeling an M1 Garand that i can let you use if you still need it. :)

Here is what I just made tonight:
M1 Garand
[close]
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 06:13:57 am by Brawn »

Offline Miller786

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 11:47:38 am »
for british commandos you could use either sten gun (mkII or mkV depending on the stage of the war), silenced sten gun (mkIIS) , thompson 1928, de lisle carabine (although produced in very few numbers), bren gun and enfield no4s. but their signature gun is usually a submachinegun

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 03:16:39 pm »
Don't know if this is still relevant or not but I'm working on an video game for an independent company i'm co-starting and I JUST finished modeling an M1 Garand that i can let you use if you still need it. :)

M1 Garand
[close]
Is there any way I could get that model to use for this mod? (if you have a texture too that would be cool too.)
--Burnout

Offline Brawn

• First Sergeant
  • The Princess of trash, and schedule two narcotics.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dobson
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2016, 01:52:45 am »

M1 Garand
[close]
Is there any way I could get that model to use for this mod? (if you have a texture too that would be cool too.)
Yeah I'll upload to a google doc or something and PM you the link later tonight or tomorrow morning. I still need to skin it.