Author Topic: Suggestions and feedback [v1.0 - v1.1]  (Read 81392 times)

Offline Parrot

• Board Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Suggestions and feedback
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2015, 01:43:37 am »
- I want my full manly beard! Character creation just teases me with them..

Cycle through the beards, there's more than one.

- Female death sounds? :D for female characters since it sounds so funny watching em die and scream as man lol

They exist, come to think of it they might still be the original ones.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Arkansan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2015, 01:49:42 am »
The big beards are broke. You can see them, but when you select them it gives you something else. I thought maybe if I selected another beard it might give me a big one eventually.(Like the face sliders) I went through all of them.. didn't work

Offline Parrot

• Board Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2015, 02:25:09 am »
The big beards are broke. You can see them, but when you select them it gives you something else. I thought maybe if I selected another beard it might give me a big one eventually.(Like the face sliders) I went through all of them.. didn't work

hmm that's a little odd, I'll look into that further. Thanks for the info! Before I had people saying that their facial hair wasn't working, but thanks to you I know more about it ^^
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline TheBoberton

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Colonel
  • I don't want no pardon for anything I done
    • View Profile
    • Thomas' Steam Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2015, 03:46:21 am »
I don't know if this is the proper place to put this, but just out of curiosity; Why is the Seventh Georgia an Irish regiment? I haven't been able to find anything saying they were. (If you guys did find something about them being Irish, feel free to throw that back at me. I'm just wondering about it.)

Offline GeorgeHampton

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2015, 05:06:23 am »
Everything seems pretty good... But I dunno, maybe a few extra state banners should be added. You have like Maine, Virginia and such but you're missing a couple of other state regimental colors. There are some state regiments that are in the game but can't quite find their state in the banners so they need to default to the American flag or something. Just an idea.

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2015, 05:09:09 am »
I don't know if this is the proper place to put this, but just out of curiosity; Why is the Seventh Georgia an Irish regiment? I haven't been able to find anything saying they were. (If you guys did find something about them being Irish, feel free to throw that back at me. I'm just wondering about it.)
Where is stated that they're Irish? It doesn't say anywhere in the mod. And no they're not.

Offline TheBoberton

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Colonel
  • I don't want no pardon for anything I done
    • View Profile
    • Thomas' Steam Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2015, 05:22:09 am »
Where is stated that they're Irish? It doesn't say anywhere in the mod. And no they're not.

The combination of their battle flag and war cry would suggest that they are, at least according to the mod.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2015, 06:13:08 am »
They weren't.

24th Georgia most certainly was though.

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2015, 09:57:03 am »
- Mississippi rifles with sword bayonets. (though sword bayonets would be heavy and reduce accuracy more so than a regular bayonet) <--would be a nice 'feature'
I really don't think that the mississippi rifle should have a sword bayonet. One of the charming things about it is that it doesn't have any attachments in the mod. That's just my opinion, though.

Offline Siberian Cossack

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Siberian_Cossack
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2015, 10:30:16 am »
- Mississippi rifles with sword bayonets. (though sword bayonets would be heavy and reduce accuracy more so than a regular bayonet) <--would be a nice 'feature'
I really don't think that the mississippi rifle should have a sword bayonet. One of the charming things about it is that it doesn't have any attachments in the mod. That's just my opinion, though.

Spoiler

[close]

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2015, 10:37:01 am »

Spoiler

[close]
Did I ever say that the rifle itself never had sword bayonets? No. I know that the rifle had attachments historicly. I just mean that it has a certain charm without a sword on it gameplay wise. No need to shove pictures up my ass. :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 11:00:55 am by Johan Hindrich Winter »

Offline Dius

• Brigadier General
  • 31e Regiment Former
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IVe_31e_Lt_Dius
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2015, 03:50:46 pm »
Add doctors or bandages in Foreign Intervention
Quote from: Tardet
Tout le monde pensait que les 85e dominaient dans la relation de couple 31e-85e alors qu'en faite, ceux qui ont pu voir de l'intérieur savent que c'était le 31e qui portait la culotte, et de loin.
Je me souviendrais toujours du moment, à la fin de la réunion de disband du 85e, on se pose la question de savoir si on doit continuer ou pas, on discute pendant bien une heure voir plus, les 31e écoutent sagement sans rien dire. Avant de finir, on se dit que bon, on va quand même leur demander leur avis parce que c'est des potes et des mecs qui nous ont toujours soutenus.
Marc : 'Ah bha nous on avait tablé sur votre disband depuis plus d'un mois, du coup non, on est plutôt surpris en soi.'
L'EM du 85e en PLS, Dius et RzR qui dab devant leur PC. Merci, bonsoir.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2015, 04:37:33 pm »
Each regiment should have a white flag of surrender, and it's too bad that the surrender animation has disappeared.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2015, 06:42:11 pm »
Yeah, maybe add Sgt's for the French and Mexican line infantry with bandages.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2015, 10:56:14 pm »

Add Mexican Chaplains too because Mexico was super catholic  :P

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳