Author Topic: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie Public Siege Server  (Read 73837 times)

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
  • Side: Union
Re: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie Public Siege Server
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2014, 05:51:00 pm »
Thank You Sir! :)

You are unbanned,  I better not see your" brother" teamkilling again

Offline Polysack

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2014, 09:28:20 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 420thSwagMasterHarryPopper

Have you checked if it was a Temp Ban?: Not sure, depends on how long a temp ban actually lasts.

Explain what happened: I was playing as the sapper on the attacking side building earthworks and such to get over the walls. We were close to achieving victory when I was killed and ended up in our spawn. So instead of running all of the way back, I decided to mess around a bit since I knew we were going to win anyway. So what I did was this glitch where you jump and you can make a floating plank. I didn't this multiple times not knowing that it may be against the rules [which it doesn't appear to be]. A few seconds later, ban. No warning, no slay, just a ban.

Time and date: Monday 24th

Time zone: Pacific Time Zone

User Identification Number: Not sure how I would find this.

Offline Karth

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2014, 04:47:27 am »
Name under which you were banned: 420thSwagMasterHarryPopper

Have you checked if it was a Temp Ban?: Not sure, depends on how long a temp ban actually lasts.

Explain what happened: I was playing as the sapper on the attacking side building earthworks and such to get over the walls. We were close to achieving victory when I was killed and ended up in our spawn. So instead of running all of the way back, I decided to mess around a bit since I knew we were going to win anyway. So what I did was this glitch where you jump and you can make a floating plank. I didn't this multiple times not knowing that it may be against the rules [which it doesn't appear to be]. A few seconds later, ban. No warning, no slay, just a ban.

Time and date: Monday 24th

Time zone: Pacific Time Zone

User Identification Number: Not sure how I would find this.

Unbanned, it was because you were wasting a ton of build points at spawn, making plank stairs.  Round was also still several minutes before ending, so please dont do it again as it is against the rules to waste build points regardless. 

Offline irishScott

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2014, 07:03:58 am »
From what I can gather Unban requests for unofficial servers go in their respective threads?  My apologies if wrong.

In any case, I was recently perma-banned for unknown reasons and am requesting an unban:

Name: irishScott
Server: 63e_NA_Siege
Action: I was playing as engineer and had just succeeded in blocking a vulnerable gate with an earthwork and maybe a dozen planks.  We had over 140 build points left.
Time: Between midnight and 12:45am on Wednesday, November 26
Time Zone: EST (GMT - 5)
GUID: 982700
Why I should be unbanned: To my knowledge I was doing nothing wrong.  My fortifications were efficiently budgeted and effective, I watched as they stopped an enemy who'd breached the gate (these were the non-portcullis wooden gates) from entering our castle.  We also had ample build points remaining after my defenses were in place.  I received no admin instructions or warnings to cease my behavior, whatever it may have been.  I hadn't even touched chat at this point and had been playing for less than 3 minutes.  I have played extensively on this server in the past couple of weeks without any issue.

Whatever I did, I apologize. 
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 07:10:10 am by irishScott »

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2014, 05:47:05 pm »
Well, according to the logs there were no warnings issued. Unbanned.
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline chadsta45

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2014, 08:06:54 pm »
Hello again, apparently I was banned AGAIN for setting explosives next to an entry way, so when the enemy came through, KABOOM. It is getting kinda annoying... I got no warnings at all.

Name under which you were banned: Chadsta_The_Great
Have you checked if it was a Temp Ban?: I doubt it.
Time and date: 11:00 AM, 30th of November, 2014
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
User Identification Number: Will not let me find it.

Offline Blackjack

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2014, 11:10:20 am »
I'd like to make a ban request, guy is on right now arty trolling. Name is The_Turk_Kadirhan, I have photo proof if you need it.

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2014, 03:00:43 pm »
Nvm

Offline Pumpkin_Belly

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2014, 02:02:10 am »
I was banned for no reason at all... I think at least. At the end of a game I said to a person named Dan (Who was particularly good at melee) "GG Dan" then was banned. Im not sure if it was for something I did earlier, but, I cant think of what i did( which im pretty sure was nothing.  My name in-game is 1st[PS]~Col~PumpkinBelly and Im requesting for an unban. This server is one of my most played servers and i was banned for something im not even sure id did. So please unban and thank you for reading.

Offline Karth

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2014, 01:15:45 am »
I was banned for no reason at all... I think at least. At the end of a game I said to a person named Dan (Who was particularly good at melee) "GG Dan" then was banned. Im not sure if it was for something I did earlier, but, I cant think of what i did( which im pretty sure was nothing.  My name in-game is 1st[PS]~Col~PumpkinBelly and Im requesting for an unban. This server is one of my most played servers and i was banned for something im not even sure id did. So please unban and thank you for reading.

think it was a temp ban? dont see you in ban list

Offline Prof. Wubba

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Prof_Wubba
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2014, 01:38:28 am »
Name under which you were banned: Prof_Wubba
Have you checked if it was a Temp Ban?: Regardless of whether it was temporary or not I wanted to clear this up.
Explain what happened: I was politely discussing how slurs are just words and people ought not get so worked up over them.  I also said something about how using slurs doesn't necessarily indicate racial hatred.  Someone came along under my name and spouted a nice variety of different slurs.  Don't ask me how, I thought it was impossible as well and I've never seen this before.  I'm sure the fact that I was discussing how I don't agree with some of the rules will bring my testimony into question, but honestly, I've been loving the ability to play on a North American siege server that I can play on and I'd not do anything to ruin that.  Thanks for your time and attention.
Time and date: 12/6/2014 Around 7 PM.
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.
User Identification Number: Unable to obtain it.

Offline Bi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2014, 06:41:59 pm »
Name: Major_YoloSwag_of_the_420th (My regular account is Gen_Arty_Sapperson)
Temp Ban: No way of indicating that from this thread or the server.
What was happening: Constantly fighting artillery trolls who kept stealing shots (SamJam or something), running the cannons off into ditches or disconnecting Arty Trains. Tried to contact an admin, but nobody was on for hours, resorted to basically guarding arty with a bayonet until one showed until I hit the ban limit I wasn't aware of for the server. I'd like to operate on the server in peace, I'm a crack shot with the artillery and a really good Sapper, I HEAVILY prefer this server over 33rd and I only did this because the arty trolling reach a point where 6 people were team-killing people trying to troll the artillery. I meant no real malice from it and real sorry, it won't happen again.
Time and Date: Today probably 12ish hours ago.
Timezone: EST
User Identification Number: 354063

Offline Bryant1192

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2014, 02:20:58 am »
*Name: Sir_Bryant
*Got permanently banned.
*I checked the rules and the offence was a temp ban (wasting builder points) but i got permanently banned.
*I went to use the bathroom and my brother started wasting build points on TNT. When i came back i was trying to get back into the server and it said i was banned and i know that temp bans only last 1 hour and its been a day already so im pretty sure i was permanently banned. I really love the server because the people don't go to shit when the admins aren't there like the 33rd seige and i have pretty good ping on it so i would really love to play on it again. Im sorry about what happened I promise it wont happen again.
*date: Dec 7th
*time: Unknown (maybe 1:00 pm to around 3:00)
*timezone: Eastern time
*Identification Number: 900645

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
  • Vive la France,vive la 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=359.0
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Tuna
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2014, 10:10:08 pm »
Just checking myself in.  :)

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2014, 09:38:36 pm »
I didn't see any ban request template so..

I saw this guy ..

Spoiler
[close]
Father of the NA Competitive Scene