Author Topic: Jail_Break2 59th Edition  (Read 22824 times)

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Jail_Break2 59th Edition
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2014, 04:44:25 pm »
Steam name : Xx-TED-xX (I'm from Germany, so excuse mistakes, please)
Experiance : Currently Admin on Killbox and the servers of Kaiserliches Heer. I've been Admin on 176th Roleplay and Carribean Island, the official Anglo-Zulu-War Server and 3 other AZW Servers, the official Blood and Iron Server and 2 other B&I  Servers, 4 smaller NW Servers (and about 10 other servers, I allways forget many of them)
Ingame name : KR_Nr4_Kur_Ted
Can anyone support you : Henri, Headadmin of Killbox - and you may aski the other Admins of Killbox and all the players on Killbox which will tell you that I allways help them to have fun by handling with trollers and so on. Yo may ask william also, he is developer of Blood and Iron.
Why should you be an admin : Because you don't have enough admins now.  And every time there is no admin on there are trollers and there is rdm, teams aren't balanced and so on. I would like to help you with the server, because I love this server.   :)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 10:13:07 am by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Sparkly

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2014, 04:52:49 pm »
In game Name: Sparkly
Steam Name: Sir Sparkly Of The North
Admin History: none :3
Why you want to be admin: to stop the rdm and general abuse of rules in-game admins are rarely on
Who can vouch for you?: morganbobaggins

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2014, 05:41:54 pm »
Wrong server Sparkly gg

Offline TheProxJack

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 79th_CSjt_Jack_MacRae
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2014, 06:40:54 pm »
Steam name : [59th] TheProxJack
Experiance : Im admin on 59th cb,Official and used to be admin on the 9te regiment official server.
Ingame name : 59th_Rgl_TheProxJack
Can anyone support you :Kaide can support me since I feel he trusts me with the official password and Dainyel since He trusted me with the commander battle server.
Why should you be an admin :I play it often and I hate seeing RDM and wrong classes and such. I want to make sure everyone can have fun on Jailbreak2.

Offline Sanczez

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2014, 07:47:25 pm »
Admin Application

Steam name : DonVitoGrubas (Sanczez visible on friends list)
Experiance : Admin on our regimental server and was an admin on many servers in different games.
Ingame name : 3pp_XW_StFiz_Sanczez
Can anyone support you : Colonel of my regiment (Czolo) for sure and I am not sure about some admins, but I assume they know that I am mature player and I hope they can see in me calm guy respecting the rules.
Why should you be an admin : I like having fun on 59th JB server. I can see still many randomers and trolls wasting other people time and destroying the pleasure. I think I can be good admin because I am calm and mature guy, I respect the rules and I expect others to respect them too. I think I find myself helpful at this work.

I hope my application will be applied and I will be able to help on the server!

Cheers guys and see you on 59th JB! ;)

Offline Mannerheim91

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2014, 08:34:16 pm »
I think you have to be 18+ for admin, i'm not sure.

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2014, 09:11:04 pm »
Well, I like the server but you guys copied Conway and the 3rdKGL.

Offline jack johnson

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: jack
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2014, 09:32:49 pm »
Steam name :jack scarlet

Experiance : minecraft , 59th jail break , pw and more

Ingame name : 59th_trp_Jack_Johnson and Guard_Jack

Can anyone support you : most 59th and some users that play on the server

Why should you be an admin : i think i should be admin because i have all ready bean a admin on the jail break server i no how to control the server and make sure the rules are being followed and i like to sort issues if the is one.

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Niko
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2014, 12:26:01 pm »

Conway doesn't own the "OFFICIAL" Jail Break server. If you have noticed there are a few different things between the servers;

Roleplay
Strict rules
Friendly Staff
Brings people on TS to connect with others
Fun

When Robinz brought the server apparently Conway and Robinz had an Agreement neither of them had Official (which it true) and if anything work together (if your banned on one your banned on the other)

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2014, 12:28:49 pm »
Hitler's Admin Application: -1 from me, I know I'm not an Admin now (you know me from ts ;), but posting an unban appeal and an admin application also means something got wrong. Being banned for using an offensive name, writing "I don't know why I'm banned" and posting an admin application by the way means you don't know anything about what it means to be an admin. I also banned you from Killbox because of that name, you should know what happens if you take such a name, so I if I were you I wouldn't accept his application.

+1

I agree mate but at the moment I respect him for making a Ban Appeal, It shows he enjoys the server but at the same time he might enjoy trolling the server. This is where time comes to :P

Offline izatopia

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2014, 04:47:18 pm »
Admin Application

Steam name : izatopia

Experiance : been admin on the anglo-saxon official server a year back the dev gave out the adminship so i dont know how much that count

Ingame name : DDA_3JI_Kor_iza

Can anyone support you : well the dev of anglo-saxon, cant  remember the name though :-\

Why should you be an admin : i like fun of roleplaying and been playing on ur server and most other jailbreak servers and sometimes another admin is needed so if u want my help i can give it a go
and have fun playing

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2014, 05:01:52 pm »

Conway doesn't own the "OFFICIAL" Jail Break server. If you have noticed there are a few different things between the servers;

Roleplay
Strict rules
Friendly Staff
Fun

When Robinz brought the server apparently Conway and Robinz had an Agreement neither of them had Official (which it true) and if anything work together (if your banned on one your banned on the other)

U wut?

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2014, 05:25:26 pm »

Roleplay
Strict rules
Friendly Staff

Fun

U wut?

The first Official server was Turkish, then when we got our server you tried to say yours was Official. Theres a diffrence between the too servers i even had 90 people do a Poll about it (none was 59th or 3rdKGL)

Offline Canadaboy15

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2014, 05:37:23 pm »

Steam name :Boomtastic.
Experiance : on a server my old regiment once owned..
Ingame name : 59th_Rct_Danni.
Can anyone support you :Proxjack.
Why should you be an admin :Because I feel I have potential in me to be a good admin. I feel like I can be trusted. I am a nice person to everyone I know and like to talk to people.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 09:23:44 pm by Canadaboy15 »

Offline Mattias

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bydand.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mattias
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2014, 10:55:21 pm »

Admin Application

Steam name : (59)Mattias
Experiance :none
Ingame name: 59_Mksm_Mattias
Can anyone support you: dont think so
Why should i be an admin: We all learn to go sometime :D I feel like i need an experience like this. i think i can be trusted