Author Topic: Warlance Gameservers - Settle for nothing but the best  (Read 19683 times)

Norwegian13

Re: Warlance Gameservers - RELAUNCHED - Settle for nothing but the best
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2016, 03:55:31 pm »
Welcome back!

Offline Warlance Game Servers

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Bevramos

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2016, 01:01:26 am »
Really nice ones. 1stRVP got an 32 slots Ts3 + ingame server and it haves an incredible performance ! Ts3 never crashed and the uptime is incredible, i´ve never seen my ts out of work. Aprroved and recommended. Nice work boys

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2017, 11:02:42 pm »
Great servers, can recommend!

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2017, 04:54:06 am »
Great servers, can recommend!

Thank you for your compliment!

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: Warlance Gameservers - Settle for nothing but the best
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2017, 01:23:27 am »
We're offering a FREE 1 month demo teamspeak for anyone who is looking to swap providers, whether it be from service issues, ddos attacks, or just wanting to try something new! Contact us from our website if you're interested!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 05:10:15 am by Warlance Game Servers »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2017, 06:58:23 pm »
I have been using Warlance Servers for my entire regiment leading time on Warband, the servers have been consistent in performance 99% of the time and they are very affordable.
now give me my free server jk tnx <3

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2017, 08:16:03 pm »
Christmas is nearly 1 month away! Get 10% off all NEW teamspeak and game server orders for LIFE using code 2017W.

http://warlancegameservers.com

Offline DivineRuler

• Sergeant Major
  • What defines us is how well we rise after we fall.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DivineRuler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2018, 02:13:01 pm »
I’ve been using one of their 200 slot servers for events and they seem to run a lot smoother. I’m grateful for the staff at Warlance Gameservers, they have helped me set up the server and show me stuff I didn’t know. And will stick with them til the game goes away. Thank you again Warlance Gameserver!

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2018, 02:13:24 pm »
They do be pretty good
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2018, 05:24:24 pm »
I’ve been using one of their 200 slot servers for events and they seem to run a lot smoother. I’m grateful for the staff at Warlance Gameservers, they have helped me set up the server and show me stuff I didn’t know. And will stick with them til the game goes away. Thank you again Warlance Gameserver!

I'm glad we can provide a much smoother and stable experience for you and your events! If you need anything don't hesitate to contact our support.

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2018, 05:37:09 pm »

I'm glad we can provide a much smoother and stable experience for you and your events! If you need anything don't hesitate to contact our support.
move my server to CA Thx.

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline [1eKM] Colonel Flanders

• Corporal
  • Colonel of the 1e Btn. Koninklijke Mariniers
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bluenose
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2018, 08:47:10 pm »
The servers run pretty well overall but often times they get slow after a map change or something so it would be nice if the speed was consistent. Also if would be nice if everyone had access to the maps especially if they made them

Offline Blakewegley

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fort2312
Warlance Gameservers
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2018, 07:35:00 am »
Im the Retired Co of the 12thKT and in my time as Commanding officer we only used Warlance servers for are comms and ingame uses for things like Events, Trainings, and just screwing around with explosives. the servers always did amazing and withstood anything and when I had any questions about there servers the staff were always happy and quick to respond

Offline Bevramos

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2018, 04:15:48 pm »
Really nice ones. 1stRVP got an 32 slots Ts3 + ingame server and it haves an incredible performance ! Ts3 never crashed and the uptime is incredible, i´ve never seen my ts out of work. Aprroved and recommended. Nice work boys

Well.. ! We still got the same teamspeak3, with same ip adress and even better quality. It´s been a while since we got it and it has NEVER crashed. It´s a really outstanding hosting.