Author Topic: ♞ 1er Régiment de Hussards [EU]  (Read 23637 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ 1er Régiment de Hussards [EU]
« Reply #165 on: July 20, 2021, 04:17:46 am »
Even tho I didn't had the honor to play to many matches against you, I'm even more pleased to play with you guys in the last NWBC. Watching you engaging the enemies was always a beautiful moment to watch for the officeres and at the same time shocking for our enlisted for the same reason - there were no enemies left for us! I enjoyed playing with you guys, it's been always easy and simple to organize or discuss stuff for the team. I wish you all the best in the future Bedo, same for all the other guys!

It was an absolute pleasure playing with you lads in the NWBC S4 last year, and even though we only won 3rd place - its always the memories, the battles fought and the people met that make the experience all that much sweeter.

I really don't know much about the 1er and despite us only fighting along side each other for a short amount of time, I must say it was an absolute pleasure not only working with you - Bedo, Saphyro and Soartex but also each match won or lost the 1er conducted themselves graciously in victory and respectfully in defeat - only coming back stronger the next match :P

It is a shame that we are losing yet another top tier staple regiment within the cavalry community with whom the 45thN shared a special relationship but alas all good things must come to an end. Best of luck to all the 1er lads moving on whether they continue playing actively or stepping away from the community altogether, and may the 1er act as future example of an exemplar quality competitive cavalry regiment  :)
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #166 on: July 20, 2021, 01:13:49 pm »
92nd Cavalry best Cavalry

Edit: Especially when E McRic shows up
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 01:57:50 pm by Octanidas »

Offline Termito

• First Lieutenant
  • KRH | 92nd | 1º Reg Mexican member
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Termito
« Reply #167 on: July 20, 2021, 01:17:26 pm »
92nd Cavalry best Cavalry

Edit: Especially when EMcRic shows up
Sorry, who are you?

Offline DeLaBedoyère

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 20, 2021, 01:37:23 pm »
The post is beautiful. List of every guys who touched 1er is astonishing. I wish you best to all of you, I am glad I played with you on your last ride <3
Thank you for your message, the match was worthy of the event!

Even tho I didn't had the honor to play to many matches against you, I'm even more pleased to play with you guys in the last NWBC. Watching you engaging the enemies was always a beautiful moment to watch for the officeres and at the same time shocking for our enlisted for the same reason - there were no enemies left for us! I enjoyed playing with you guys, it's been always easy and simple to organize or discuss stuff for the team. I wish you all the best in the future Bedo, same for all the other guys!
Thanks Nightwing, we do keep very good memories of the NWBC, it was a pleasure to be in your team!

Spoiler

It was an absolute pleasure playing with you lads in the NWBC S4 last year, and even though we only won 3rd place - its always the memories, the battles fought and the people met that make the experience all that much sweeter.

I really don't know much about the 1er and despite us only fighting along side each other for a short amount of time, I must say it was an absolute pleasure not only working with you - Bedo, Saphyro and Soartex but also each match won or lost the 1er conducted themselves graciously in victory and respectfully in defeat - only coming back stronger the next match :P

It is a shame that we are losing yet another top tier staple regiment within the cavalry community with whom the 45thN shared a special relationship but alas all good things must come to an end. Best of luck to all the 1er lads moving on whether they continue playing actively or stepping away from the community altogether, and may the 1er act as future example of an exemplar quality competitive cavalry regiment  :)
[close]
I am not really familiar with the infantry scene, but it was a pleasure to play with the 45thN. Thanks for your message Maskmanmarks!

I‘ll start to cry  :'(
Think about what we did together with 32nd, it will bring you a smile  ;)
bild.jpg

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 20, 2021, 01:39:19 pm »
First 8th now 1er  :'(

Sad times indeed.

Offline Yuki

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yuki
« Reply #170 on: July 20, 2021, 03:21:36 pm »
I will start a career as a singer now ;(

Offline Strunk

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2021, 03:33:13 pm »
Its been an absolut pleasure with all of you guys in this regiment and spending all that time with you.
I really dont know a moment in wich i regred joining the 1er.
So  thx Bedo, Soartex and Saphyro for everything you have done for the regiment and thanks to every single one of you guys that made this regiment so special! :)

Much love and a sad goodbye !!!

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Vencer o Morir | Πρώτο και έκτο
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2021, 06:47:03 pm »
It was a pleasure guys fighting you, I wish you the best :-*

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #173 on: July 21, 2021, 12:50:56 pm »
Same as others said, it's been fun having you around to give the cav community some thrill.

I wish you a good rest and to take care too  :D

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2021, 02:36:50 pm »
Had a fun few months in the reg, goodbye lads

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #175 on: July 22, 2021, 03:39:55 pm »
So I took some days to cool off after the exhausting final day, where I simply wasnt able to speak, sorry lads <3

I was always hesitating how to start my final official statement on fse and I've decided to just write down what comes in my mind.

After my first regiment, the 2Lr, I decided to take a step further and joined 9eHuss where I met many great frenchies (including Bedo and more future 1erHuss members). Sadly they had decided to disband the regiment only a few weeks after I left but I was able to keep the contact with most I met during that time. I joined 8th where I met many great and matured personalities and good friends (including Soartex). After some breaks and tournaments (where I played for 2Lr again) I was able to convince Bedo to train me (and Luigi) and I was really happy I was able to convince a great player and human being to teach and train me. After some weeks he approached me that he wants to form a regiment with Soartex and I didnt hesitate a single second and agreed on trying to help as much as I could. And even nowadays (considering playing the game still could be a time waste) I dont regret that decision at all. We've had up's and down's throughout the 2 years (and a few months), days where we were the very best, days where we weren't sure whether we could still survive another week. I actually also thought about mentioning all the people who approached and appeared throughout our time but Bedo already did it perfectly, but I can guarantee that some ex-members/members will get a message from me soon where I will honor their services for the regiment in private.

Obviously I am a bit sad we weren't quite able to achieve palmares (except the NWBC with Nr.13 and 45thN, A HELL LOT OF FUN!!!), but we had a huge amount of great, some of the greatest players I have ever seen, who put the trust into us as etat-major and I would like to thank everyone. Even though having a French + german majority (with polish and dutch immigration waves :P) it felt like people never felt marginalized and we always had open ears for our members. My favorite personal moment probably was the last cavalry league where we were able to get into an overtime against 2Lr and we managed to turn it after being 0-1 down and that night still gives me pleasure and joy and showed that we have mentally great players and humans who were able to stay focused throughout a long night and never let their heads down.

The satisfaction for me and my soul truely is the fact that we disbanded because of missing opponents and lack of competition and not because of lack of attendance or internal problems, something I am very happy about because despite all the resentments ("1erHuss is only a side-appearance in the cav community and won't exist for long") we were still fully intact and top 3 in the cavalry community. I am also very proud on having only a handfull of people who left us to join other regiments, while most left us to reform regiments (8th when they came out of break) or to form new regiments (like 6e for example). Our regiment always felt special (in a positive way) and different than other regiments. We werent the most experienced leaders and we handled things our way and I really appreciated the way we, the officer, got along so well together throughout the 2 years. We have shared effort and work pretty equally and we were able to minimize the amount of effort for each single person, where everyone did what he could do best. Thanks for the great time and I wish all of you the best in the future, I know that our friendship won't end with the end of the regiment <3

Everyone who knows me knows that I am a very emotional sensitive type of person and I would just like to use the momentum to thank all players, all friends of the regiments, all regiments that we have faced during our existence (special heart to the 32nd <3) and to all people who host tournaments and try to keep the game alive. I hope our ways still cross during the next weeks and months (and maybe years). Specially during this time I'd like to wish everyone best of luck, a lot of health and a great life <3

P.S.: I still need more ideas for Bedo-Songs, hit me up!