Author Topic: Unban Request: cup_O_tea  (Read 1261 times)

Offline ninjaziou

• Volunteer
  • Der Pilz des Königs
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Unban Request: cup_O_tea
« on: July 28, 2017, 09:03:57 am »
Was banned from the NW Humans vs bots server. I could not find the ID_Finder server. I live in EST timezone and the ban happened around 2am

Let me start by saying I've been playing this game for years, I've never once been banned from any server or given any admins problems. This is the ONLY game I play online, and I've seen the community shrink so much just in the past couple years.

The admin and some player were going back and forth over said players use of the word negro. He had said something along the lines of subhuman negro and they were sort of in disagreement with whether it was racist or not. I chimed in and said if your referring to a subhuman you should say 'negroid' but I was being serious not facetious. Caucasoids, Mongoloids, and Negroids are all subhuman species, although I'm sure had I said the former two there would have been NO issue. Beyond that, I don't even believe that sub human is a derogatory term at all unless your referring it to someone directly, which I was NOT.

I shouldn't have even typed anything because it was not my conversation, I was just trying to clear that issue up. I find anthropology extremely interesting, and I felt compelled. To be banned, without warning or anything seems excessive. Again, let me be clear here, I was not being racist or derogatory, and have had no prior issues, in fact that was my very FIRST round of play, and the FIRST thing I typed all night.

So while random player can debate with the admin on whether saying "subhuman negro" is fine( its not morally or academically) I get immediately banned for saying that negroid would be the correct term??? I've been a regular on these few servers for a long time. 63e is gone and the bots vs humans server is ALL that is left for me. You can ban away your regulars, but the community won't grow bigger from here.

-Peace

Mars Avant.

Norwegian13

Re: Unban Request: cup_O_tea
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 10:22:45 am »
Wrong board.  Also if it's the Humans vs Bots I'm thinking about (15th's) you won't get unbanned.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=309.0

Offline ninjaziou

• Volunteer
  • Der Pilz des Königs
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban Request: cup_O_tea
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 09:38:03 pm »
Thanks for the reply, I was unbanned. Think I should just join a reg and avoid crazed badmins.
Mars Avant.