Author Topic: The Bus: Zombie Apocalypse [11/12 ](Accepting Players, ONGOING)  (Read 31570 times)

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Bus: WiP [0/12 Players] [Setting Selection Phase]
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2015, 06:21:50 pm »

Attributes:

Strength: 1
Spoiler
I am strong, after being in the army.
[close]
Perception: 0
Spoiler
He sees things how they really are.
[close]
Endurance: 1
Spoiler
I can withstand a fair amount of pain, and not over-react.
[close]
Charisma: 1
Spoiler
I was promoted to Sergeant in the army, so I'm a good leader.
[close]
Intelligence: Base 5, How wise, clever, and witty a Character is.
Spoiler
Although he finished school without bad grades, he has more intelligence than normal people, and a firm understanding of the world. He is anything but naive.
[close]
Agility: 1
Spoiler
He is very fit and healthy.
[close]
Luck: 0
Spoiler
He doesn't believe in luck
[close]
So:

6 Strength
5 Perception
6 Endurance
6 Charisma
6 Intelligence
6 Agility
5 Luck (?)

Yes, I guess so. I'm a bit confused by them.

Also please post-apocalyptic

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2015, 06:21:54 pm »
Name: Dr. Alan Warstein.
Appearance & Build (Picture Optional):  Thin, yet strong. Not very tall, black of hair and black of eyes.
Character Bio (Optional): Dr. Alan Warstein is an experimental physicist, who's genius led him to graduate the University at age 21 with a PhD on Super Liquids and high end lasers. He was going searching food, until he found the bus...
Starting Kit: 1 laboratory robe white, 1 set of black jeans and under wear and a Nintendo 64 T-Shirt. Has calculator, 3 subject notebook for writing formulas, a pen, a sandwich and a bottle of water.

1 Major Skill: High end calculations and logical equation solving (practically the same thing)
2 Minor Skills: Co-ordination, from years of playing video games, culinary skill.
Attributes: Base Stats + 5 Skill points you can add. You can also take away Skill points and shuffle them to other Skills.

Strength: 4.
Spoiler
I am not very strong, but can really try hard to win a hand wrestling competition.
[close]
Perception: 8.
Spoiler
I don't understand sarcasm very well. But I'll power through. (Unless it's really confusing). But I do have extra-ordinary deduction skills when it comes to mystery solving.
[close]
Endurance: 3.
Spoiler
I once ran from a 3 year old boy. He tackled my leg and wouldn't let go.
[close]
Charisma: 3.
Spoiler
Social sciences, ew. Who needs leadership when you have math?
[close]
Intelligence: 8.
Spoiler
Me? Intelligent? Ha! It's almost like stating (the obvious, of course) that super liquids in room temperature are not liquids, like duh.
[close]
Agility: 7.
Spoiler
I may not be a fast runner or a good fighter, but I am quick to think and can always solve the questions you need.
[close]
Luck: 7.
Spoiler
I managed to escape bullies. I guess I am lucky.
[close]
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 05:54:02 pm by DoctorWarband »
The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 09:27:39 pm »
Finished Character
Name: Lisa Davis
Appearance & Build (Picture Optional): 
Pretty much how I view my character
[close]
semi-muscular, brown hair, brown eyes, short hair but not too short, usually a ponytail
Character Bio (Optional): Lisa and  her brother, Marc lived within the mountains of Pyrenees, under the roof of their neglectful parents; their father being an abusive alcoholic and their mother being both that and a chain-smoker. When Lisa was old enough to ride a bicycle, they lost their mother to a house fire that had been caused by her cigarette when she was asleep (or possibly drunk in bed). Marc was at least 12 years old when their mother died, as he was in juvenile detention at the time. Marc raised Lisa to share his beliefs and be tough like a grown man. However, he too was often absent from Lisa's life; part of that had to do with the fact that he was frequently in juvenile institutions. This led to Lisa having to frequently fend for herself. When Marc was around, he taught Lisa how to hunt and use a bow. Once, after their mother's death, but before Lisa reached age 12, she got lost in the woods for nine full days and lived off of wild berries and used poison oak as a substitute for toilet paper. Marc was again in juvenile detention (so he was 19 years old). When Lisa managed to find her way home, her father had not noticed her absence. She walked in through the back door and then made herself a sandwich. Both Lisa and Marc were physically abused by their father. Lisa has grown to be tough on the outside, but inside she is selfless and caring for other people. However, this side is rarely shown. Lisa works better when she is alone.
Starting Kit: Clothes: camo jeans, boots, warm camo jacket, black tank top under the jacket ,a hat Items: a compound bow, a belt quiver full of arrows, a canteen, and a survival knife

1 Major Skill: Hunting
2 Minor Skills: Wildness survival(Knows what plants are beneficial and what ones are poisonous) , Stealth
Attributes:

Strength: 7
Perception:  8
Endurance: 6
Charisma:  4
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 7
Luck:  3
[close]
Ill finish it when I get home. Just wanted to do the basic stuff before I forgot :P
Edit: Will write the bio tomorrow. Also don't choose tone a girl they are way more complicated :P

Edit Finally finished :D
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 05:07:19 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2015, 09:35:53 pm »
Reserved - I'll write my char tomorrow.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2015, 10:08:51 pm »
Name: Johan Liebert
Appearance & Build (Picture Optional):
Spoiler
[close]
Average build, Blonde Hair: Middle Parted, Blue Eyes,  Smooth Pale Skin,
Character Bio (Optional): Johan Liebert was shot in the head at a young age but saved from death by a prestigious brain surgeon. He has spent portions of his life in different places under different aliases and possesses an extraordinary level of charisma and intelligence. He uses his gifts to cruelly manipulate and corrupt others, often with no apparent end other than to cause suffering and destruction. His original goal, as he stated when he was young, is to be the last one standing at the end of the world. Johan can perfectly memorize, recall and understand anything in limitless volumes without stress. He has the most perfect, ideal, healthiest, & prime physical conditions, he possesses incredible pheromones, he is "well-endowed", handsome, attractive, has the most flawless face & body a man can have. Johan can intuitively & perfectly assess anyone's psychology, behavior, & motivations, he sees their mind & soul at first glance allowing him to perfectly predict what people will do and how to manipulate them, he has perfect; observational, perceptive, analytical, calculative, tactical and deductive skills, these allow him to perfectly predict, understand, & control anything no matter how simple or complex, easily. These skills, along with his supernatural; charisma, eloquence and persuasive abilities, allows him to create convoluted plans & control anyone into doing what he wants easily.
Starting Kit: Black Turtle-neck sweater with a beige overcoat, beige dress pants and black dress shoes, 9mm Pistol, Bottle of Whiskey, Picture Book written in Czech, Poison Candy

1 Major Skill: Master manipulator
2 Minor Skills: Deductive reasoning capabilities, Fluent in German/English/French/Latin
Attributes:

Strength: 3
Perception: 6
Charisma: 10
Intelligence: 10
Agility: 3
Luck: 2
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 09:34:31 pm by Windflower »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2015, 11:06:53 pm »
That looks like a girl.

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2015, 11:08:44 pm »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2015, 11:23:13 pm »
That looks like a girl.

Yeah, he's not, but he is supposed to look somewhat feminine. 

Let me update the picture I suppose.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 11:25:45 pm by Windflower »

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2015, 02:50:08 am »
Voting for the Scenario has finished.

The results were... A Tie! Zombies = Nuclear Apocalypse.
However considering how most of the votes were for both options, I have decided as Game Master to select Zombie apocalypse for the Scenario. That is not to say there won't be elements of nuclear apocalypse, however the main focus is indeed on Zombies.  8)

Please update / edit /  create your characters accordingly, and vote for the next Poll: Which map should we use?
1. Map of United States
2. Map of Europe

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2015, 03:01:49 am »
Not going to edit my character

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2015, 03:12:21 am »
Perception: 7
You have 41 used Skill Points, please deduct 1 from an attribute.

Strength: 4.
Spoiler
I am not very strong, but can really try hard to win a hand wrestling competition.
[close]
Perception: Base 5.
Spoiler
I don't understand sarcasm very well. But I'll power through. (Unless it's really confusing).
[close]
Endurance: 3.
Spoiler
I once ran from a 3 year old boy. He tackled my leg and wouldn't let go.
[close]
Charisma: 3.
Spoiler
Social sciences, ew. Who needs leadership when you have math?
[close]
Intelligence: 8.
Spoiler
Me? Intelligent? Ha! It's almost like stating (the obvious, of course) that super liquids in room temperature are not liquids, like duh.
[close]
Agility: 6.
Spoiler
I may not be a fast runner or a good fighter, but I am quick to think and can always solve the questions you need.
[close]
Luck: 6.
Spoiler
I managed to escape bullies. I guess I am lucky.
[close]
You have used 35/40 Skill points, giving you 5 left over you can use. Please edit unless you wish to keep your character this way. Btw Would also recommend editing character altogether for the scenario :P
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 05:53:05 am by Volk »

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2015, 05:56:45 am »
I want to make my character as bad as I can with social interactions. Not changing my bio a lot. ;)

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2015, 06:01:33 am »
Sorry for double post but edited by the way.

Offline Shmaloshefer

• Second Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Re: The Bus: WiP [0/12 Players] [Map Selection Phase]
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2015, 06:30:34 pm »
Spoiler
Name: Bailey Jones.
Appearance & Build:
Height: 1.64 Meters.
Skin tone: Light brown.
Fat percentages: 22%.
Masculinity: Toned midriff, Muscular calves and semi-muscular thighs, minimal upper body muscle mass.
Face: Oval.
Hair: Black, hangs roughly 30 cm below my shoulders, currently (and usually) in a ponytail.
Eyes: Medium sized, (neighbor's) grass green.
Nose: Medium, unpierced, high bridged nose.
Teeth: Pearly-white and straight.
Ears: One feather piercing, dangling from the right ear.
Cheeks: Slightly dimpled.
Moles: Left thigh 3mm in diameter, left cheek 3 moles, each approximately 2.4 mm in diameter.
Piercing: Right ear feather, navle generic 6mm diameter hoop.
Scars: Three long, intertwining lines, starting from right above the navle and stretching to the left.
Character Bio:
The story begins when I was a little girl, the other children would pick on me because I had crooked teeth (I mean serious hillbilly level crookedness). They would make fun of me on a regular basis, and when I tried to walk away they would chase me chanting "HillBailey! HillBailey show us your tee-eeth". Once I tried real hard to lose them, but in my haste I neglected to notice a bush of roses in my path, and inevitably crashed into it. I was wounded quite lightly, but the pain was unbearable for 4 year old me. I decided no more, they will not do this to me any more, I waited until my wounds closed, meanwhile having my mother teach me how to patch up wounds, and started running for exercise. I ran and ran, until they were no match for me. Soon enough my mother signed me up for children's running competitions, which I never won, but got fairly close to winning a few times. I stopped running competitively at 12, because I started middle-school and had no time to compete. Only then did I realize my foolishness, I did not address the main issue, my teeth were still crooked! And so I begged my mum and dad to pay for my braces and eventually they succumbed to my endless nagging. I understood I needed to help my teeth become healthy and normal, so I started taking great care of them; never opened anything with my teeth, brushed them 4 times a day and mainly stayed off of the sweets. My time in middle school was pretty normal, but there were rumors of a fast spreading virus that makes you so angry you try to attack everyone with murderous intent, I thought it was just meant to scare us (foolish me). During high school it was discovered that the rumors were true, actual zombies roamed the earth! And apparently the efforts to stop them were to no avail. My parents and I boarded up the house, and we and the rest of the town's people set up a fence surrounding the town, I stopped running outside at night, I only did so during the day, so that I won't be jumped by a zombie. It was right when I finished high school that we heard they were taking people to gigantic complexes, to ensure their survival. We were taken in the second bus that reached our town, we took a few essentials and went on our way. The idea of the complex was very reassuring and helped calm people's nerves. It didn't feel like we were on lockdown, it felt just like living in the mountains. Soon enough the panic calmed down completely and a normal society was led in the complex. I found a job as a cashier at the local supermarket, they give me a discount on most products so it's a nice job. One day I heard about an expedition to the wasteland, set out by the science team. It was rather odd because the science team hasn't announced anything in a long time. So I asked friends and family if they, or anyone they knew were going to join the expedition, they all laughed at the mere thought of it, and wrote it off as political propaganda. I figured that the complex actually needs help, and if no one is going to help it, then I will. I went to register to the expedition, and what do you know? I was accepted. Happy at heart I went to work, all the while eye-balling some essentials I should take with me. At the end of the shift I bought a new hiking bag, some food bars, some fruit a couple of salad shakes. I might have gone overboard, but better safe than sorry, I say! I told my boss I have to quit, bid him farewell and went back home. At home I packed what I bought, and added my running pack's water bag and first aid kit and made an oral hygiene set (and obviously some feminine hygiene products). And the next day I went out early to find the bus, that is to be our means of transportation.
Starting Kit:
Clothing: 1 black wool beanie hat, 1 light blue dri fit shirt, 1 dark blue pair of sweatpants, 1 white and red striped sweat band on my left arm, 1 black scrunchie holding my hair, 1 pair of blue moving comfort underwear, 1 pair of white knee socks, 1 pair of running shoes, 1 Heart-rate tracking watch on right arm.
Bag: Hiking backpack, red of colour.
Items: Oral hygiene set (a box containing a toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss and a small plastic cup), 4 Liter water bag (fitted into a specially designed compartment of the bag), small first aid kit (including needle, thread, gauze, 200mL rubbing alcohol, 7 band aids, bandage and tweezers), food pack (containing 6800 calories worth of nutrition bars, 2 apples, 3 peaches, 2 prunes and 2 cups of salad shake), wallet (containing 2 bills and 2 coins adding up to a total of 20.51£), (feminine hygiene products).

1 Major Skill: Running long distances and quickly.
2 Minor Skills: Wound patching (learned from mother), sneaking (any teenager's dream).
Attributes:

Strength: 3.
I'm not very strong, per se.
Perception: 3.
I tend to miss things at times, and while under pressure I might even miss something as obvious as a rose bush right in front of me.
Endurance: 8.
I'm in great shape, I exercise and I generally avoid sweets.
Charisma: 5.
I'm not very good at persuading people, but I'm not so bad either, I can generally make people do things that make sense.
Intelligence: 6.
I'm a little cleverer than your average girl. Oh, and I like anatomy.
Agility: 8.
I'm very quick and nimble, I can even sneak into my parent's house at 1 AM without waking them.
Luck: 7.
I generally have more luck than brains, I even survived a full on collision with a rose bush.
[close]

Please do not misinterprate the detail I went into, while describing my character, as a potential troll. I am 100% serious about it.
Please notify me if anything is missing or requires editing.
*Edit #1 (Biography changes meant to fit the exposition).
*Edit #2 (Grammatical corrections, minor skill change).
*Edit #3 (Changes to wardrobe, items [doubled amount of granola bars] after considering factors like the climate).
*Edit #4 (Biography changes meant to fit the story, equipment changes).
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:30:38 am by Shmaloshefer »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2015, 09:35:04 pm »
Perception: 6
You have 41 used Skill Points, please deduct 1 from an attribute.

Updated