16 (1.9%)
400 litres
48 (5.7%)
240.336.676,217765 litres
300 (35.5%)
10.180.000.000.000.000 litres
362 (42.8%)

Total Members Voted: 838

Author Topic: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED) - Old Thread  (Read 976212 times)

Offline Rigadoon

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rigadoon
  • Side: Union
[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Update #15 German Uniforms)
« Reply #990 on: April 10, 2013, 05:42:08 am »
Update #15 German Uniforms
This update shows the variety of German uniforms that I have been working on. In a preview some time ago I showed the standard M1915 Bluse. Added to the mix are early war tunics which, while outdated, were still used in large amounts throughout the war, and a greatcoat.

M1915 Bluse
Spoiler
[close]

M1910 Waffenrock Simplified
Spoiler
[close]

M1910 Waffenrock
Spoiler
[close]

M1915 Mantel
Spoiler
[close]

There are some minor issues, such as cuff length or the greatcoat's collar color, that have yet to be fixed. Originally, rigged in-game screenshots were supposed to be part of this update but there are a couple things that Joseph is currently fixing. We'll be showing the in-game shots sometime over the weekend if all goes to plan.

I've heard a lot of concerns over how long the mod is taking. Honestly, there's nothing we can do about it. We're working as fast as we can and like I often say, we're not being paid so the time we can devote to the mod is limited. Work is still going strong, we're far from dead. I'm working on gear for the uniforms, Betaknight is working on boots, Hudson on hats, Joseph on rigging, other team members on various things. Just be patient and allow us to do the best we can to bring you a mod worthy of the long wait.

Offline Docm30

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Update #15 German Uniforms)
« Reply #991 on: April 10, 2013, 06:09:09 am »
If anyone complains about how long it's taking, just remind them that they're getting the mod for free and you're working as hard as you reasonably can, or tell them to eat a bag of dicks. Either one works.

Looking forward to seeing some equipment on those uniforms. I got a thing for brown leather straps.

Offline 2teSGI_Crossphazer

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Regimental website/teamspeak:
« Reply #992 on: April 10, 2013, 06:17:30 am »
I do not wish to ask about any timetables, which is rather unappreciative of the fact that all this nice content is provided free due to the good will and hard work from a good team of modders, but rather: is there some sort of "to do", "done" and "in progress" list of features for this mod? I think this would help bring some people's expectations about when the mod is going to be finished back to reasonable levels, or inform them of the mod's progress without having to ask how mod is going, which can irk some people.

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #993 on: April 10, 2013, 07:04:16 am »
This update shows the variety of German uniforms that I have been working on. In a preview some time ago I showed the standard M1915 Bluse. Added to the mix are early war tunics which, while outdated, were still used in large amounts throughout the war, and a greatcoat.

M1915 Bluse
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

M1910 Waffenrock
Spoiler
[close]

M1915 Mantel
Spoiler
[close]

There are some minor issues, such as cuff length or the greatcoat's collar color, that have yet to be fixed. Originally, rigged in-game screenshots were supposed to be part of this update but there are a couple things that Joseph is currently fixing. We'll be showing the in-game shots sometime over the weekend if all goes to plan.

I've heard a lot of concerns over how long the mod is taking. Honestly, there's nothing we can do about it. We're working as fast as we can and like I often say, we're not being paid so the time we can devote to the mod is limited. Work is still going strong, we're far from dead. I'm working on gear for the uniforms, Betaknight is working on boots, Hudson on hats, Joseph on rigging, other team members on various things. Just be patient and allow us to do the best we can to bring you a mod worthy of the long wait.
Nice greatcoat!

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
« Reply #994 on: April 10, 2013, 10:14:48 am »

M1915 Bluse
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

M1910 Waffenrock
Spoiler
[close]

M1915 Mantel
Spoiler
[close]

I Love The M1915 Mantel.

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
« Reply #995 on: April 10, 2013, 12:30:51 pm »
lovely!

Offline Matthew

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ლ(◕◡◕ლ) oly gaym y u heff 2 b med
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matthew ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #996 on: April 10, 2013, 02:49:12 pm »
Great job so happy when I saw update 15 =)
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." - Mikhail Bakunin
"Dispassionate, fair, equal"
Oh you wanted a serious response, why didn't you just say so.
b2e98ad6f6eb8508dd6a14cfa704bad7f05f6fb

Offline Museal

• Donator
  • 9e Col Museal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Museal
« Reply #997 on: April 10, 2013, 05:48:35 pm »
I guess it was close good job  ;) they look great.
(NW) 9e Col Museal + (IE) 2ndDLI Col Museal  + (BI) Nr2_GrenWut_Ob_Museal + (NaS)(Union Brigade) UB 4thMI MajGen Museal  + (1812) LVQ_Col_Museal+ (AZ) HMSBC_Museal +(BCOF) 4thMI Col Museal

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
« Reply #998 on: April 10, 2013, 06:09:42 pm »
Will the French Foreign Legion be a unit? They would be good to use for British and American regiments before those Nations are added.

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
« Reply #999 on: April 10, 2013, 07:24:20 pm »
Looking good, guys. Awesome that beta got his computer fixed.

Also, with the mantel, I think there is some sort of design in the back almost the same as the tunics. I'm on my way home today so I'll check myself and take a picture in case it's different as I said.
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...

Offline Pinkamena

• Second Lieutenant
  • En Svenske Tiger.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NyJg_Ov_Rin_Tohsaka
« Reply #1000 on: April 11, 2013, 10:41:50 am »
Nice to see progress on this! I was getting secretly a little worried there for a while!

Offline Waterbeetle

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Volumed
« Reply #1001 on: April 11, 2013, 11:28:06 am »
Will the French Foreign Legion be a unit? They would be good to use for British and American regiments before those Nations are added.

Such a nice uniform also.

;D

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
« Reply #1002 on: April 11, 2013, 11:45:39 am »

Such a nice uniform also.

;D

Yeah.

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline Tavington

• First Lieutenant
  • 32nd Regiment
    • View Profile
    • 32nd Regiment
« Reply #1003 on: April 11, 2013, 01:37:45 pm »
Excellent work!

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #1004 on: April 11, 2013, 02:33:19 pm »
I remember a long time ago Rigadoon gave us a list of French units that will be added, let me find them.