Author Topic: Iron Europe: Official Servers Administrator Applications  (Read 9309 times)

Offline KArantukki

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Chaotic Evil
    • View Profile
  • Nick: KArantukki
  • Side: Union
Iron Europe: Official Servers Administrator Applications
« on: February 17, 2014, 07:00:50 pm »

Hello everybody, in this thread you can apply for an admin position on the Official EU and NA Servers, why?
Because every war (yes, I know its just a mod) needs rules, and who controls the rules? Right, the admins.
 It's not an easy job, many people will hate you and blame you for doing a bad job, so please just apply if you are
a nice guy who doesn't abuse his admin power for personal revenge, useless stuff or making his own regiment famous. If you think you are the right man for this job, apply here.

If you are accepted, one of the developers or admins will contact you on Steam.
Please don't spam us on steam or the forum as it will only reduce your chance to of acceptance.. Make sure you
understand the rules on the server and act fairly.

Application form

Code
Community name:
Steam Name:
Applying for [i](NA/EU/AU)[/i]:
Regiments:
About yourself and why you would be a good admin:
Previous Experience [i](if any)[/i]:

Since we will discuss and accept applications as the need for more admins arises, we do not have an estimated time for how long it takes for an application to be rejected or denied. Also keep this thread clear of irrelevant messages.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 09:14:57 pm by DanyEle »

Offline TheSmooth

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Europe: Administrative Applications
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 08:14:41 pm »
Community name: TheSmooth
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026238164/
Applying for (NA/EU/AU): EU
Regiments: None for the moment
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: I am applying for your position of Administrator because I believe I am suitable for the vacancy, my experience allows me to have skills to be a good admin, I used to organise events , I tried to command for the 1st Iron Europe Event nevertheless it was crashing.My achievement is to make official servers a safe place where everyone can have fun and play ! In short I believe I will bring peace , a nice and chill time on that awesome mod and efficiency !
Previous Experience (if any): NW Events , being a team commander.
Thanks.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Europe: Administrative Applications
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 08:31:21 pm »
Community name: Killington
Steam Name: [RCMP] Killington
Applying for (NA/EU/AU): NA
Regiments: 88e, 3eVolt, 1teEPL, RCMP
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: I'm a generally pleasant and nice person, I try to have a good outlook on life and be patient with people. I'm mature and I like to help people out when I can, and I try to make the game enjoyable for everyone involved. I'm a junior in high school, and I plan to go to Waterloo and do organic chemistry. I play a lot of IE, split between official US servers and other miscellaneous battle servers. I've never trolled on any other server to my memory, and I am not amused when people teamkill others or delay the round for their own entertainment
Previous Experience (if any): 7NA_GroupFighting, NA_GroupFighting. NW_Official_NA1

EDIT: Forgot something
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 08:44:27 pm by Killington »
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
Re: Iron Europe: Official Servers Administrator Applications
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 08:34:12 pm »
Community Name: kpetschulat
Steam Name: Petschie

I am applying for the admin position on official North American servers. I already spoke with Rigadoon about this a while ago, and he said he'd consider me, but I never got around to asking him further about it. I'm currently the leader of the IR_Nr4, probably one of the biggest North American based regiment for IE. I used to be an official admin on some Minecraft servers and Bf2/BC2 servers, I was also the official admins for Anglo-Zulu War mod and Blood and Iron. I know how shit works, and with the features of IE, trolling is high. We need some more watching eyes on the servers, something I've done for a while and am used to. I'm also pretty well known. ;)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 08:38:44 pm by kpetschulat »

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 08:37:54 pm »
Killington, we miss something there.

Nvm petschie, saw you edited.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 08:41:56 pm by Betaknight »
The first modder for NW.

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 08:38:38 pm »
Community name: Wismar
Steam Name: Wismar
Regiments: 15th Hussars atm
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: I have a good experience when it comes to admining. I've been admin for several 15th servers and events. I've also been admin for the official B&I server. I should be admin because I'm very just while understanding when it comes to being an admin. It would also make a great birthday gift :P
Previous Experience (if any): Look in the previous question.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 08:40:32 pm by Wismar »

Offline Rigadoon

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rigadoon
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 08:51:24 pm »
Rejected for making my eyes bleed. <3

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 08:57:26 pm »
But Rigadoon! Reconsider him, the colors... He fits in so well with the admin purple chats, I mean look at dem colors, don't they spell blindness? He blinds the evil.

(Sorry guys, I have to make people laugh, I don't intend harm :) )
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 09:00:07 pm by Betaknight »
The first modder for NW.

Offline ibsocal

• Major General
  • Leader of horses, winner of things
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH/1erCG Major IB
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 09:01:36 pm »
Community name: IB
Steam Name: ibsocal
Regiments: 1teSturm, 8thRI, 10te, 7th_UV
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: I play M&B pretty exclusively with around 60-70 hours a week which is more or less on the weekends since I am usually working until nights during the week. That being said one of the worst things to come online to after work is a plethora of idiots who decide the only way they can have fun is at the expense of others and the rule set. I administrate everything I invest a lot of time in sooner or later so seems like the server could use some help early on.
Previous Experience (if any): I ran a weekly NW LB last year for around 3 months, Run multiple teamspeaks & servers for NW/Arma/Minecraft/Gmod

Offline Rigadoon

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rigadoon
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 09:18:53 pm »
But Rigadoon! Reconsider him, the colors... He fits in so well with the admin purple chats, I mean look at dem colors, don't they spell blindness? He blinds the evil.

(Sorry guys, I have to make people laugh, I don't intend harm :) )

Triple rejected.

Offline Angry_Piper

• Sergeant
  • Always shoot the officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Angry Piper
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 10:01:13 pm »
Community name: [RFA]Angry_Piper, 95th_Angry_Piper
Steam Name: 95th_Angry_Piper https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034417461/
Regiments: 95th Rifles (NW) and [RFA] (IE)
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: Well I have been playing NW and various mods for MB pretty much consistently since the NW release and I spend a lot of time on public servers. I am currently an engineering student at university and more or less have most afternoons off which means I am around during the early afternoon when there tends to be fewer admins online. Also being in the 95th (and ex-colonel) I have admined both events and public servers before. I can deal with people rationally. Since I spend so much time on NW and will definately be spending a lot of time on IE I want to help as much as I can since I know  how annoying/ game wrecking trolls can be on this game. Even in the few days I have been playing the amount of intentional spawn killing with grenades/ LMGs etc is huge and really wrecks what is a fantastic mod.
Previous Experience (if any): Admin on both old and current 95th Rifles servers, Public BA servers IE and NW, as well as admin on 2 public Anglo Zulu servers
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 11:35:57 pm by Angry_Piper »

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 10:09:44 pm »
Community name: Gokiller
Steam Name: You´ve got me, (karantukki, betaknight, Riga, DanEyle)
Applying for (NA/EU/AU): EU-NA (I´m sure I can help on the NA server also from time to time)
Regiments: 92nd Gordon Highlanders
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: I do what an admin has to do, remove the trolls-rulebreakers to create a friendly enviroment for the population, considering I can´t say that people ever really complained about my actions as admin. One could say I´m doing my job good. Apart from that I would be enable to be on as much as possible to help out with this new promising mod´s server administration. The least I can help you peeps with. 
Previous Experience (if any): Official NW-MM admin for several years.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 10:11:53 pm by Gokiller »

Offline Hoffmann

• Sergeant
  • Your Glorious Comrade
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [13te] Uffz.Hoffmann
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 12:46:06 am »
Community name: [13te] Hoffmann
Steam Name: Hoffmann
Regiments: 13te
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: I can't speak from experience, but I feel that being a dedicated admin is within my capabilities. As an admin, I'd try to aid this mod's wonderful beginning as best I could by being a friendly, open admin for the servers. Due to school, I will only be able to admin the NA servers during the weekdays from 4PM CST onwards. Weekends are obviously not restricted other than personal events and such. Will try not to be a dick, but will be a dick when needed, No mercy for trolls, rulebreakers, or Fireboy.
Previous Experience (if any): None with Admin

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 06:31:24 pm »
Community name:Eatjello
Steam Name:Eatjello
Applying for (NA/EU/AU):NA
Regiments:Leader of Forlorn Hope and Forlorn Hope ANZAC Corps
About yourself and why you would be a good admin:I have the belief that a clean and smooth server and use all the great maps the moders made will make this mod last much longer then others, I have begun make my own maps as well and wouldn't mind sharing.
Previous Experience (if any):I been running my regiment server for 8 months, I Hosted a CTF and North and South event for the last 6 months and will be running a Iron Europe event on sundays for as long as I can see.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 06:44:15 pm »
Community name: [13te] Hoffmann
Steam Name: Hoffmann
Regiments: 13te
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: I can't speak from experience, but I feel that being a dedicated admin is within my capabilities. As an admin, I'd try to aid this mod's wonderful beginning as best I could by being a friendly, open admin for the servers. Due to school, I will only be able to admin the NA servers during the weekdays from 4PM CST onwards. Weekends are obviously not restricted other than personal events and such. Will try not to be a dick, but will be a dick when needed, No mercy for trolls, rulebreakers, or Fireboy.
Previous Experience (if any): None with Admin

Denied for not showing  me mercy.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know