Author Topic: Anti-Homeless Feeding Laws [Don't Feed the Poor]  (Read 7975 times)

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
Re: Anti-Homeless Feeding Laws [Don't Feed the Poor]
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2014, 11:35:19 pm »
*Duuring said to take it down. You want the story ask for a PM*
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 11:37:12 pm by ClearlyInvsible »
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2014, 11:35:43 pm »
US army works a bit different from us, Riddlez. It's true, we don't have something like ROTC, but that's just because the idea of training college kids how to kill people (and lead people into killing people) in order for them to be able to pay for their college....never was really popular here.

That's not really how it works. Officers out of ROTC are almost never sent to combat positions. Half the time they're never even deployed. Most of the time they're stuck with regulation and shitty desk jobs. Nobody likes a ROTC babby.

ROTC is basically the equivalent of the old system in Europe where men from wealthy or noble families were elevated to positions of rank simply based on their blood. Luckily in the US these guys rarely get any say in any important matters other than making sure grunts have their boots laced correctly.

Why then not instead pick out the proper soldier and sent them to West Point for a few years, might even improve the fucking army a bit.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2014, 11:37:13 pm »
Hmmmmmm yeah let's get back on topic.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2014, 11:37:57 pm »
*Duuring said to take it down. You want the story ask for a PM*

Read it, golden tip: If you manage to get through this, you can beat fucking everything.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2014, 11:38:46 pm »
Let's get back on topic.

I never fail to appreciate the Irony in that sentence. I should sig this shit.

#doublez

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2014, 11:40:59 pm »
Stupid=/=Deserving to be poor.

Okay that was a provocation, but whatever I'll play devil's advocate. It's not necessarily that they deserve to be poor, but that their lack of intelligence got them to where they are with relatively little outside meddling. Just think for a second how much of the population is filled with fucking idiots. Now think of how much of the population is poor. There are far more poor dumb people than rich dumb people. Guys like Donald Trump are only rich because they inherited it from their families. People who get rich on their own are almost always incredibly clever and intelligent.

So because people are dumb they should live in a dumpster?

Never said anything like that. It's simply an explanation for why they're poor, not a suggestion for how they should be treated. People can't help being dumb, but it's certainly not the fault of anyone but themselves that they to got to where they are in life.

Either way being poor is horrible and it doesn't matter how you got there so if someone wants to help a fellow human being out he should not be punished for it this is turning into some racism thing but instead of race it's how wealthy you are.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 11:48:24 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2014, 11:42:13 pm »

Okay that was a provocation, but whatever I'll play devil's advocate. It's not necessarily that they deserve to be poor, but that their lack of intelligence got them to where they are with relatively little outside meddling. Just think for a second how much of the population is filled with fucking idiots. Now think of how much of the population is poor. There are far more poor dumb people than rich dumb people. Guys like Donald Trump are only rich because they inherited it from their families. People who get rich on their own are almost always incredibly clever and intelligent.

Never said anything like that. It's simply an explanation for why they're poor, not a suggestion for how they should be treated. People can't help being dumb, but it's certainly not the fault of anyone but themselves that they to got to where they are in life.

So you're saying dumb people can help that there dumb? Am I getting that right?

They can't help being dumb, yes. Unless that wasn't a typo and you completely misunderstood me again, in which case fok off.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2014, 11:43:03 pm »
This banter is amazing. I feel the need for a popcorn gif but it's against the rules.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2014, 11:45:17 pm »

They can't help being dumb, yes. Unless that wasn't a typo and you completely misunderstood me again, in which case fok off.

Sorry read it wrong.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 11:46:56 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2014, 11:45:34 pm »
Watch the quote pyramid.

This banter is amazing. I feel the need for a popcorn gif but it's against the rules.

Worst rule ever.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2014, 11:46:12 pm »

Well with the lack of actual free education in the US I doubt it.

What are you even saying. Jesus libruls are retarded.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2014, 11:47:55 pm »
Nipple, best centrist NA.

Clearly, best center-leftish/Caliph NA/EU/ME

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2014, 11:49:40 pm »
I read to fast sorry. No need to be such a dick about it though.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2014, 11:50:13 pm »

I'll dick you any day swedey boy.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2014, 11:51:33 pm »

I'll dick you any day swedey boy.

That means "It's K" in Nipple.