Author Topic: Minisiege- ADMIN ABUSE  (Read 846 times)

Offline Fabulouss

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Minisiege- ADMIN ABUSE
« on: September 07, 2016, 08:13:29 pm »
REPORTING ADMIN ABUSE. ALL MINISIEGE ADMINS MUST READ

Recently one of your admins, 77y_Cpl_RS_The_Highlord, has been noted for multiple accounts of Administrative abuse

<> Count 1:
>> When one of the friendly sappers were wasting BP by placing sandbags around arty (Can also be considered as trolling that arty), 77y_Cpl_RS_Highlord did nothing to stop, warn, or deal with the issue
>> Note that the sandbags were being spammed around spawn and there were no enemies around. HE was basically wasting BP that could be used for example, as TNTs around enemy camp. I couldnt do this because the sapper had already wasted all of the BP
>> When I called him out about this, he said that "Shit building is allowed". This directly conflicts with Minisiege rules where it clearly said Sapper Trolling, BP wasting is not allowed
>> Furthermore, he commented with a statement that basically said "This is life. Deal with it"
Screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=759697152

<> Count 2:
>> 77y_Cpl_RS_Highlord did not ban the sapper because he was in the same reg. Obviously he was showing favoritism towards his own Reg members. This is a classical example of admin abuse
>> Other members also noted out the Sapper Troll and bp wasting was going on, but they didnt do anything because Highlord was currently showing favoritism and any calling out against him would get them banned. Note the comment by 91st_Cdt_Smeagol in the SShot below
Screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=759697176

<> Count 3:
>> To prove my point on how the admin was abusing and exercising double standards, on the next siege map, I was making a small fortress pretty much identical to the one in the previous map (Sandbag fortress, at spawn, no useful, wasting bp)
>> However, I was immediately slayed upon doing so as "wasting bp".
>> Admin failed to execute the exact same warning or ban to the previous map sapper presumably because (1) Same reg  (2) maybe Highlord was trolling himself

<> Count 4
>> Players are forebidden to troll friendly barricades. On the previous map, any attempts to destroy the useless sapper wall built by the same reg Sapper, was met by an immediate warning of "Do not destroy friendly barricades
>> When one of the 77y members began to destroy my Sandbag Wall, 77y_Highlord failed to issue any warnings or ban his trolls, again, presumably because he was in the same reg
>> The troll that destroyed friendly barricades is named 77y_Cpl_TheQuickOne
Screenshot of the troll in progress here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=759697222

<> Count 5

>> While trying to call him out on the doublestandards of his admin practices as well as his admin abuse (spawning additional BP for example), I was immediately permabanned
>> When does trying to call an admin out about his wrong-doing result in a permaban?

Due to the above 5 counts, I recommend 77y_Highlord be stripped of his admin position and that 77y_Cpl_TheQuickOne be issues a Temporary Ban for trolling after multiple warnings
In addition, I request that be Unbanned (I was wrongly banned solely because I called an admin out). GUID: 429470

Thank you

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Minisiege- ADMIN ABUSE
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 10:35:03 pm »
you found their thread.

locked.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.