Author Topic: The Doctor's Maps (more being added to the thread)  (Read 1734 times)

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
  • UB_1stDE_LtCol_TheDoctor Former Col of 11thMS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CaptainArtard or AndyTheIrishmen
  • Side: Union
The Doctor's Maps (more being added to the thread)
« on: February 15, 2016, 04:08:48 am »
Fort Hohenfels

I sent the time to fix up and replace EVERY wall that was broken from the switch between NW and NaS, so that people can now play this great NW map again. I did make a few changes to help counteract the new combat of NaS (more accurate guns and faster melee). I literally had to build the fort from scratch so it is not 100% exact to NW but it is sure pretty close.

Screenshots
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Download Link:

Little Round Top

Ok, well I wanted to make a cooler little round top map (for siege) so I did, and then I was told that sappers were not smart enough to build defenses so I had to build them for them and also give the defense cannons (attackers don't have cannons) because it was too hard to defend. It is actually an even map between the two teams and is really fun. Also the AI mesh is pretty good if you want it for Humans Vs bots.

This map replaces fort boyd, so if you want to keep fort boyd, rename the map to the map you want to replace and put the scene code in for the map you want to replace
Spoiler
[/
[close]
Spoiler
[/
[close]
Spoiler
[/
[close]
Spoiler
[/
[close]
Spoiler
[/
[close]
Spoiler
[/
[close]

Scene code:
Spoiler
256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x0000000130010e0e0005fd84000011c60000285b00005cbe
 outer_terrain_plain

copy everything from the 256 to the n in plain and replace the code for fort refleax (refleax is ironworks)if you don't want to get rid of fort boyd
(if you want it to replace fort Sumter download this one)
Download link
[close]

Download Link

Fort Niagra
WIP

Mont Junction
WIP

Hampton Roads
WIP

Woods of Tennessee
WIP

Alamo
WIP
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 04:18:28 am by TheDoctor »
So what you are saying is, you have a tactile mind of a potato...
--Burnout