Author Topic: Character creation bugs...  (Read 2460 times)

Offline JohannGustavsen

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stMN[B]Cpt.Wilfried
  • Side: Union
Character creation bugs...
« on: October 19, 2015, 11:28:44 pm »
I'm aware that this bug has been stated before but i'm wondering if it will be fixed. As many of you know the character customization is buggy as hell. Sliders are all screwy and the facial hair is really buggy(can't even use some styles of beards without it reverting to another type).

Offline ThePatriot98

• Lieutenant General
  • FOR THE UNION!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USADominic
Re: Character creation bugs...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 03:58:37 pm »
Sliders are all screwy and the facial hair is really buggy(can't even use some styles of beards without it reverting to another type).

yup i experienced that myself, hopefully will be fixed in next patch.
Major of the 11th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment, 1st Division, 2nd "Eagle" Brigade

Offline PolarBeats

• Sergeant Major
  • To tyrants never yield.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Emperor PolarBeats II of the 1stGBE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 11:19:41 am »
I'm aware that this bug has been stated before but i'm wondering if it will be fixed. As many of you know the character customization is buggy as hell. Sliders are all screwy and the facial hair is really buggy(can't even use some styles of beards without it reverting to another type).

Indeed, good man for making this a topic. I cant wear the beard I wish without ending up having a mustache.

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
  • UB_1stDE_LtCol_TheDoctor Former Col of 11thMS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CaptainArtard or AndyTheIrishmen
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 09:45:50 pm »
The sliders all work, its just that they might not be changing what they are suppose to change, such as the cheeks change the eye to eye distance (i think) , but anyway it is bugy, and hopefully in the next patch there will be a darker skin color so regiments can be like the one in the film Glory XD
So what you are saying is, you have a tactile mind of a potato...
--Burnout

Offline PolarBeats

• Sergeant Major
  • To tyrants never yield.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Emperor PolarBeats II of the 1stGBE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 07:44:40 am »
The sliders all work, its just that they might not be changing what they are suppose to change, such as the cheeks change the eye to eye distance (i think) , but anyway it is bugy, and hopefully in the next patch there will be a darker skin color so regiments can be like the one in the film Glory XD

The sliders arent the issue (at least that I am noticing) issue I have seen is that when you scroll through the facial hair section you get all the way to nice full beards.. then hit accept and gives you a mustache or a goatee

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 06:26:37 am »
A fix for the character creation bug is being looked into at the moment we believe that we just went over the maximum number of possible beards which resulted in the game preventing players from using certain beards such as the longer and thicker ones. As I said before this issue is being looked into. At the moment no solution has been found
--Burnout

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 07:58:49 pm »
A fix for the character creation bug is being looked into at the moment we believe that we just went over the maximum number of possible beards which resulted in the game preventing players from using certain beards such as the longer and thicker ones. As I said before this issue is being looked into. At the moment no solution has been found
Time to revolt
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 12:56:30 am »
Time to revolt

We still have not determined a solution; however, Parrot has determined that multiple other mods / modders experienced the same problem after the latest patch for mount and blade.
--Burnout